Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,851 to 1,857 of 1857

Thread: All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

I want to see SSG Gogeta so I'd rather not see Vegeta eliminated yet

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Ultra Instinct kind of overshadows SSG though. Unless Vegeta learns Ultra Instinct in the tournament as well I doubt they're fusing.
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Gogeta w/ Ultra Instinct just might give Jiren a run for his money
    Last edited by PokemonBattleFanatic-; Today at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Ultra Instinct kind of overshadows SSG though. Unless Vegeta learns Ultra Instinct in the tournament as well I doubt they're fusing.
    Goku had SSJ3 and Vegeta didn't but still managed to do fusion so what's stopping them from doing it now?

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonBattleFanatic- View Post
    Goku had SSJ3 and Vegeta didn't but still managed to do fusion so what's stopping them from doing it now?
    And did you notice we didn't get a SSJ3 Vegito? If the farthest Gogeta can go is blue its not happening.
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    And did you notice we didn't get a SSJ3 Vegito? If the farthest Gogeta can go is blue its not happening.
    Just because he never did doesn't mean he couldn't,I mean really there wasn't a need for it when you clearly saw him destroying Super Buu effortlessly without SSJ3 so there would be no need for him to go any higher.

Gotenks could go Super Saiyan 3 but neither Goten or Trunks can go passed SSJ1 so I don't see how it's impossible for Vegito or Gogeta to do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by magma grunt edu View Post
    And with this episode i hate the zenos even more. It's like having a 2 4 year old children with a nuke button each. They forgot what the tournament's purpose is. With that level of intelligence from the zenos, the high priest must be the shot caller. And good thing too because the zenos couldn't create and maintain anything at all, they would get tired of everything 5 minutes after and erase everything. i really hate those idiots.

As for the episode, it's sad that cabba got out but it's interesting to see freeza's never-ending hate for the sayans is alive and well. He's gonna have some fun with coulifla and kale, i feel. Maybe after goku's fight, freeza goes after them. Oh yeah, and also sick nasty burn from toppo, get rekt vegeta .
    I hate them for erasing entire universes under flimsy pretenses, including my man Gowasu. He's been through enough! I want the wish to be dealing with them. The winner realizes they have no way of making sure the revived universes stay revived as long as Zen'o is there, so they make the wish "I wish the Zen'o were sent where they cannot harm anyone!" and the two Zen'o are sent to the void that used to be Future Trunks' timeline. Karma for the little brats since that void is one of their faults.

Would fusions be allowed? I guess if they're techniques like the Fusion Dance, there's no rule against it. I suspect Vegeta's secret will be that he's decided to swallow his pride and do the stupid fusion, as it may be the only thing they can do to realistically stop Jiren. And if two Super Saiyan kids combined can access Super Saiyan 3 as one entity, they could probably retain Ultra Instinct. It could be that Goku's body is compensating using Vegeta, which could result in the two having trouble after the fusion is finished

I can imagine how the last moments for Champa would go
    *final fighter is knocked out*
    * Champa: Noo!!!
    * Cabba: Please Vegeta...please keep your promise
    * Grand Priest: Universe 6 has no fighters left. Universe 6 will be erased!
    * Champa: Beerus...I'm sorry for being so rude
    * Beerus: Champa?
    * Zeno and Future Zen'o: Bye!
    * Vegeta: ...I swear, we will meet again
    * Beerus(under his breath): Zen'o...you bastard
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (X Friend Safari)

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475