Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2038

Thread: All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Just wait until those three robots Goku fought last episode combine into a bigger robot.

Because they're totally going to that.
    Yeah, where is that giant robot? I was expecting him to show up in today's episode to get "out-fusioned" by Kefla.

Universe 3 is starting to get some prominence again after being basically ignored for 90% of the tournament. They're a logical choice to be eliminated next, I wonder how long it will take.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kataphrut View Post
    Yeah, where is that giant robot? I was expecting him to show up in today's episode to get "out-fusioned" by Kefla.

Universe 3 is starting to get some prominence again after being basically ignored for 90% of the tournament. They're a logical choice to be eliminated next, I wonder how long it will take.
    But we haven't formed an emotional bond yet, how are we supposed to properly react to universal genocide?

Speaking of genocide, what exactly happened to Goku Black's timeline after he killed Goku's family? Especially when you consider that Goku Black and the main timeline were the same until they learned about Future Zamasu.
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (HG Random)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    But we haven't formed an emotional bond yet, how are we supposed to properly react to universal genocide?

Speaking of genocide, what exactly happened to Goku Black's timeline after he killed Goku's family? Especially when you consider that Goku Black and the main timeline were the same until they learned about Future Zamasu.
    Are you taking the piss out of me? We don't care about them so it's better off wiping them out in the middle instead of near the end. Start strong, end strong.

To answer your question, I guess they just resurrected Goku with the Namekian Dragon Balls and life went back to normal.

They probably revived Cih Chi, Gotenks and Goku after Black left
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    Serena gave Ash a kiss, Lillie gave him a child.
    Currently hyped up fo 20th Movie . BRING IT ON!!!!

So Episode 39 finally got dubbed, and since it's my favorite episode of Super, I really had to check it out.

SSB+Kaioken is one of the best reveals in the entire series, and the main reason why I prefer the anime to the Manga. Hit is also my favorite Super character (Whis is a close second), and I love how he just disregards Champa here. Hit really is one of the those characters who can say a lot without any dialogue.

Kelfa design is so lazy... just a color palette swapped with Kale's former color clothing.

The best part about this arc listed is people are losing their calm over Kelfa and Vegito from Z, Goku (still holding back) using Blue, power inconsistency, and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BladexFade View Post
    Kelfa design is so lazy... just a color palette swapped with Kale's former color clothing.
    I'm not exactly sure what you were expecting. It's a Potara Fusion, so you should've seen this coming.

Also, calling Kefla a "palette swap" shows you're not paying attention.

She has the ponytail of Kale, but with the spikiness of Caulifla. Her pants have Caulifla's length, but are form-fitting, like Kale's skirt and leggings.

Among other examples I'm too lazy to point out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kataphrut View Post
    Are you taking the piss out of me? We don't care about them so it's better off wiping them out in the middle instead of near the end. Start strong, end strong.

To answer your question, I guess they just resurrected Goku with the Namekian Dragon Balls and life went back to normal.
    Except Goku would be in the wrong body

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    So Episode 39 finally got dubbed, and since it's my favorite episode of Super, I really had to check it out.

SSB+Kaioken is one of the best reveals in the entire series, and the main reason why I prefer the anime to the Manga. Hit is also my favorite Super character (Whis is a close second), and I love how he just disregards Champa here. Hit really is one of the those characters who can say a lot without any dialogue.
    Oh yeah, that episode was fantastic dubbed. Sean Schemmel blew the roof off for the big Kaioken moment. I don't know how he still has a voice; I'm sure he'll be grateful that Goku's next big transformation is mostly silent haha.

It was a bit weird watching that episode, which is probably one of the best Dragonball episodes period, let alone best Super episode. And yet, after watching the latest sub episode which looked so crisp and beautiful, it felt weird going back to a relatively average looking episode from before the show had it's big quality jump in the late Future Trunks saga.

Spoiler:- 115-118 spoilers:
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post

Spoiler:- spoilers:
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Those spoilers suggest a big sweep for 17 and 18 over Universe 2, and possibly the erasure of 2 or 6.

You know what? I'm getting sick of this. As much as I've been praising the show lately, I am sick of Universe 7 doing so well in this tournament. It's killed any tension and makes me feel like I'm rooting for the villains. If the Androids are going to go to town on Universe 2, I want them to ultimately lose to Ribrianne. Other fighters need to start getting wins, and her getting revenge would justify all the screentime she's gotten.

If 2 are going to lose, at least give Ribrianne a major win to tie up her arc. As for 6, they shouldn't be going out this soon either. Unlike our overpowered protagonists, they're actually going through something resembling a hero's journey in this tournament. I'm a little hopeful because the spoilers made no mention of the outcome of Goku's fight with Kefla, or the Namekians.

Uh spoiler tags? There are people who might not want to have learned all of this stuff early.
    Also the title for episode 119 came out
    https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comment...isodes_115119/

Feel free to add me

I am really irked that Universe 3 has had zero real showings so far. We already had a sacrificial and joke universe in 9 and 10. If Universe 3 isn't going to do anything, why is it in the tournament in the first place?

I am really irked that Universe 3 has had zero real showings so far. We already had a sacrificial and joke universe in 9 and 10. If Universe 3 isn't going to do anything, why is it in the tournament in the first place?
    I wouldn't call U9 a joke universe. They at least got a ringout, which already puts it a step above U10. They only went out as quickly as they did because Sidra was blinded by Vengence.

Feel free to add me

Yup:

I've been thinking this for a while now, so better late than never, how well do you think Universe 7 would be doing if they recruited Yamcha instead of Freeza? But then again, considering how thick headed (not bashing) most every character is in the Dragonball universe, it would more impressive if they did remember Yamcha.

I ask this because I got a feeling when this arc ends, something is going to happen that's gonna make everyone say "if you recruited Yamcha we could have avoided this whole thing" even though no one in Goku's circle of friends remembered Yamcha, heck Yamcha himself should've just gone up and ask for an invitation since he wanted to join the tournament if I remember correctly.

But then again the Dragonball franchise's most infamous trait is how everyone is too hard headed to avoid a conflict, and have to take the dumbest option available (and yes I am aware that can be applied to any other franchise, Dragonball is just one of the best examples).

Make no mistake I do enjoy Dragonball very much, but you can't argue that the characters are severly lacking in either brains or common sense usually both
    Last edited by pokedigijedi; 9th November 2017 at 12:15 AM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I believe in my Savior Jesus Christ.
    my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5756-2613-5210

friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Knowing how the series has treated Yamcha in the past, if he had been in the tournament he probably would have been the first one taken out. Possibly without getting a single win.

Feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Knowing how the series has treated Yamcha in the past, if he had been in the tournament he probably would have been the first one taken out. Possibly without getting a single win.
    Nah they'd have given him the Ribrianne treatment. He'd be in way longer than he has any right to be.
    Yup:

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    I wouldn't call U9 a joke universe. They at least got a ringout, which already puts it a step above U10. They only went out as quickly as they did because Sidra was blinded by Vengence.
    I said sacrificial and joke. I was referring to U9 as the former, U10 as the latter. Though both were eliminated because of poor leadership. I feel that if Gowasu spoke up and wasn't as passive, they may still exist.

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    I've been thinking this for a while now, so better late than never, how well do you think Universe 7 would be doing if they recruited Yamcha instead of Freeza? But then again, considering how thick headed (not bashing) most every character is in the Dragonball universe, it would more impressive if they did remember Yamcha.

I ask this because I got a feeling when this arc ends, something is going to happen that's gonna make everyone say "if you recruited Yamcha we could have avoided this whole thing" even though no one in Goku's circle of friends remembered Yamcha, heck Yamcha himself should've just gone up and ask for an invitation since he wanted to join the tournament if I remember correctly.

But then again the Dragonball franchise's most infamous trait is how everyone is too hard headed to avoid a conflict, and have to take the dumbest option available (and yes I am aware that can be applied to any other franchise, Dragonball is just one of the best examples).

Make no mistake I do enjoy Dragonball very much, but you can't argue that the characters are severly lacking in either brains or common sense usually both
    Not even the Super Dragonballs could heal Yamcha from that kind of burn. They are picking an unrepentant tyrannical sociopath who's been responsible for trillions of death over Yamcha because he's OP

IMO, This is how knocking will go in next episodes:
    Episode 115: Katopesla by 17
    Episode 116: Kefla by Goku

Episode 117: Ribrianne by 18.
    Episode 118:Namekians from U6 get knocked off by Gohan and Piccolo, while Piccolo gets knocked off aswell( by Namekians attacks/ability).U6 gets erased.

Episode 119:18 gets knocked off by U4 secret fighter.

EDIT:
    What characters in your opinion deserved more battle-time/ are "wasted"?
    U3: Niggrishi. He should've remained on team more, like he should've not been knocked off yet.

U4: Caway. She could've been defeated by Roshi by actual fighting. Not screaming and dropping off the stage by sake of a comedy.

U6: Magetta. Again sake of comedy. Somehow, to him and Caway, if you insult him and "make her a wife" is more menacing than erasure of their universes lol xd.
    Rota: again comedy. He should've battled someone and get thrown away by example Tien or Krillin since they got the least amount of wins.

U7: Krillin. Seriously? Cheering for knocking someone away is a mistake on confined battlefield where anyone can you knock you away easily if you drop your guard.

U9:Roselle. He should've been knocked off by actual fighting and not by some toying., IMO.

U10:Lilibeu, Napapa, Rubalt, Jium and Obuni are the only ones who were knocked away with actual sense/fighting. IMO U10 should've had Jilcol and Murichim left while, Methiop and Murisam gets knocked away by Berserker Kale by actually fighting her and not by OS by Cabba and random unintentional attack by Kale.Jirasen should've been eliminated by Piccolo.

U11: Vuon; should've battled more

So U10 is done the worst for me.
    Last edited by CMButch; 10th November 2017 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CMButch View Post
    IMO, This is how knocking will go in next episodes:
    Episode 115: Katopesla by 17
    I hope not, he should meet Gohan.
    Episode 116: Kefla by Goku
    Certainly, a 4-episode fight without a conclusion would be lame.
    Episode 117: Ribrianne by 18.
    I dont see it. I know people here hate Ribrianne, but she's still the main u2 character, so they will likely save her for last. I think Sirloin, Zabuto, and Jozie are getting knocked out tho.
    Episode 118:Namekians from U6 get knocked off by Gohan and Piccolo, while Piccolo gets knocked off aswell( by Namekians attacks/ability).U6 gets erased.
    Sounds about right, I just dont want another loss due to getting tricked/losing focus. Have Piccolo lose fair and square.
    Episode 119:18 gets knocked off by U4 secret fighter.
    Guess so, she's the last one without popularity armor, through Id much prefer 17 or Vegeta.

Universe 3 is "wasted characters, the universe". With Nigrisshi, I'm at least open of the idea of him being the red herring, but unless Universe 3 proves to be much better fighters it comes off as rather disappointing. In terms of other universes I feel were wasted, it would be Dr Rota from Universe 6, Tien Shinhan from Universe 7, Napapa from Universe 10 and the fish lady from Universe 4

There never should have been rules in this whole damn tournament. If your going to establish rules at least go out of your way to follow them. Honestly I dislike the Zenos now more than ever.

Feel free to add me

Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879808182 LastLast