Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2186

Thread: All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

i'm interested to see how will frieza (excuse me, freeza) is gonna hold back on the killing. Remember, ring out is the only elimination method. Maybe U7's erasing if they are disqualified is enough of a reason. Frieza is not that dumb. But these assassins? what a joke.
    wanna test your smash 3ds skills against this filthy casual? hit me up

favorites:-winter-t, furfrou, meowtic m, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, yveltal, hoopa unbound, megaY, mega megamegamega decidueye; vikavolt; lycanroc-midnight; oricorio-baile; golisopod; tsareena; silvally; pheromosa; xurkitree;

gen's top: yveltal;oricorio-baile;

Quote Originally Posted by magma grunt edu View Post
    i'm interested to see how will frieza (excuse me, freeza) is gonna hold back on the killing. Remember, ring out is the only elimination method. Maybe U7's erasing if they are disqualified is enough of a reason. Frieza is not that dumb. But these assassins? what a joke.
    I imagine Frieza has only fought without the intent to kill with his own father. He does know how to inflict non-fatal wounds, but it's part of his plan to torture and sadism complex
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (HG Random)

Based on the preview if Sidra tries to kill Frieza himself after the assassins failed, that could mean the end of him and U9. The two Zenos and the grand priest were shown observing the other universes and Sidra's actions could expose him.
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Frieza beat the **** out of Vegeta in his final form without killing him despite not even using like what, 2 percent of his power or something? Frieza is pretty good at holding back. Hell, he beat the **** out of Goku too

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Frieza beat the **** out of Vegeta in his final form without killing him despite not even using like what, 2 percent of his power or something? Frieza is pretty good at holding back. Hell, he beat the **** out of Goku too
    That was to torture him for his disobedience. Holding back in a tournament is a different manner

Knew it. Knew it was a horrible idea to recruit Frieza. Now he is even targeting Beerus and the other gods

Feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Knew it. Knew it was a horrible idea to recruit Frieza. Now he is even targeting Beerus and the other gods
    They were better off picking Yamcha. I seriously want Frieza to give Goku the pain for being so stupid

Frieza is a beast. Hope he kills Goku lmao

That episode was amazing! Frieza was in full, swaggering form this time. I wonder if he and Frost are going to try and pull one over the gods. I wonder if they could get away with it?

Also, he replaced Buu in the end video.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

As expected Frieza tries to kill Goku once again. Goku when will you ever learn to not drop your guard down? And finally, the tournament starts.

with frieza as strong as he is right now, not only he brought stakes back to U7 and perhaps the gods themselves but it brought back something super was lacking which was a true evil bastard who everyone hates. And it's the same who did it first in super. Amazing episode, great animation and plot development. After goku Vs gohan, this is probably my favorite episode of super so far. And finally next time the tournament is about to begin. I hope we get to see every other fighter next week.

favorites:-winter-t, furfrou, meowtic m, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, yveltal, hoopa unbound, megaY, mega megamegamega decidueye; vikavolt; lycanroc-midnight; oricorio-baile; golisopod; tsareena; silvally; pheromosa; xurkitree;

The new manga chapter was very interesting. Goku can use Hakai just like Beerus and Zamasu's fusion was undone by Trunks who cut him in half. But now for every severed piece of his body a new fused Zamasu appears.

This episode was amazing!Frieza almost kill Goku and Goku should stop letting his guard down the episode itself has good animation and plot also the fight between Goku vs frieza was awesome.The preview of the next week episode look epic I'm so excited seeing the god of destruction fighting as well seeing Goku meet giren and frieza meet Frost for the first time and the preview show 3 new character A Yardrat,A Green Bird and A Fairy fighter
    Last edited by Nebbygetinthebag; 18th June 2017 at 9:26 PM.

Banner made by Satomine Night

Can you honestly blame the gods for cheating? This is no mere tournament, this is a battle to determine which of them and which of eight whole universes gets to survive. Really, it's Zen'o and/or the Grand Priest(depending on who suggested it)'s fault for deciding to Hitler whole universes. And no, I'm not trying to Godwin since what else would you call destroying whole universes because they're inferior to your standards?

Guess the Tournament's starting in July. This whole month was such a waste.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Chris Ayres has been hospitalized and will be undergoing lung surgery.

https://www.facebook.com/christopher...58952499650370

Funimation has a replacement VA for Freeza, in case the worst happens.

Wii U NNID: SonicBoom93

I wish they'd recognize the real villains of this arc are the Zen'o twins and/or the Grand Priest. They have only themselves to blame for these cheatings

^ The gods do at least. They're just not stupid enough to argue with them. Much easier to blame Goku, (to paraphrase Battle Royale) the one lunatic who volunteered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    Chris Ayres has been hospitalized and will be undergoing lung surgery.

https://www.facebook.com/christopher...58952499650370

Funimation has a replacement VA for Freeza, in case the worst happens.
    Send him our energy \o/ That man is a treasure and he's got a well-deserved comeback ahead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kataphrut View Post
    ^ The gods do at least. They're just not stupid enough to argue with them. Much easier to blame Goku, (to paraphrase Battle Royale) the one lunatic who volunteered.

Send him our energy \o/ That man is a treasure and he's got a well-deserved comeback ahead of him.
    That's just sad that they aren't able to give their opinion

Okay this episode got me hyped for the tournament next week. I'm a bit surprised that a Yadarat is part of U2 instead of U6.

Feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Okay this episode got me hyped for the tournament next week. I'm a bit surprised that a Yadarat is part of U2 instead of U6.
    Yeah it is quite strange I guess not only universe 7 or 6 have yardrat but possibly in other universe like 2 so there a possibility of species like namekian or saiyans not only from in Universe 7 or 6 but also from other Universe as well.
    Last edited by Nebbygetinthebag; 25th June 2017 at 4:47 AM.

Banner made by Satomine Night

Can't wait for next week. Things are about to get intense.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Props to them for coming up with so many unique character designs fir the tournament. After we got that scene of the U10 guys all in hoods, I figured they'd cop out and fill the other Universe ranks with generics. But while we had a few consistent themes running throughout (U3 mechs and U11 Pride Troopers were obvious, but did anyone catch U9's team was made up of horror movie monsters?) they clearly put the effort into making everyone stand out.

Just a shame they'll all probably be wiped out in the first episode. The next ep preview made it look like the start of the tournament was going to be crazy, but I reckon after a few rounds the crowd we'll thin out and we'll be left with mainly the fighters who have been properly showcased in the leadup. Bergamo, Ribrianne, the four main Pride Troopers, Caulifla, Kale, etc. It also looks like Jiren will be doing what I wanted Hit to do in the tournament, which is hanging around outside the main brawl because he's too cool for school. I hope he doesn't completely overshadow Hit. This episode established a lot of similarities with him: same terse speech, stoic disposition and even the abilities he hinted at (hyper awareness and instantaneous movement) are similar to what Hit's capable of. They've made him intimidating, but they need to make him a distinct foil. Looking forward to next episode.

Oh, and will Frost and Frieza just kiss already? Man, instant shipping fuel right there.

Really like the character designs as well. U3 is my favourite though. I'm surprised about that Yardrat being in U2 but maybe has a different ability instead of instant transmission.
    Frieza-Frost best partners in crime. I want to see what they are up to.
    And finally the battle royal starts. Goku will probably deal with Jiren for the whole tournament.
    Last edited by Darthlord7; 25th June 2017 at 12:12 PM.

well, i didn't see hit being in U6's team but it's awesome that he is. There was 1 universe (i think U4) with 2 faint presences that can't be seen, making it look like they only have 8 members. I wonder if tien is gonna be the one eliminating them since he was the one in U7 that picked their presence. Overall cool designs and of the ones we didn't know about i like U2's vampire/harpie girl, U9's dragon and the cat girl, U4's mage girl and the fox and U10's flamboyant dude was really funny.

It was pleasantly surprising to see 3 gods of destruction, including on of my favorites, liquiir, going at it. I wish my favorite, geene, was also going at it but i think he knows the grand priest well enough that he knew the outcome of the battle was the stage being wrecked and the fighters having to rebuild it. Jiren's introduction looks similar to hit's. I hope we don't get another climax like with the hit battle where they just power up and power up out of nowhere but i have a feeling it's gonna be similar.
    Last edited by magma grunt edu; 25th June 2017 at 2:34 PM.

Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast