Thread: Battle Me Thread - Official Battle Spot / VGC Battles

Default Battle Me Thread - Official Battle Spot / VGC Battles

Make sure to follow the rules listed here to avoid a "Disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction and 3 points. Continue to break the rules of this thread and you will receive a "Continuously disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction worth 6 points and an automatic 3 day ban. This is your one and only warning, no exceptions.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM them to any of the Battle Forum staff.
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 8th January 2017 at 12:00 AM.

IGN Hallow 2981-6840-2859, Flat Rules.

I assume for the most part, the recent Spooky Cup would fall under VGC? Basically I'm looking for double battles where the trainers only use the eligible pokémon from the recent Spooky Cup. Only thing I'd change from their rules is megas of eligible pokémon are fine as well as not banning transfered 'mons. However, I will not battle pokémon that have been generated and/or altered, pokémon that have been bred from known to be generated and/or altered pokémon ANYWHERE in their family tree, as well as generated items (I don't mind painted shinies, clones, and/or altered name/ball)

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Wow I wish I had found this section sooner! Message me if you're interested in VGC battles! Best of 3 is preferred, but I'll do whatever, even if you're just testing new teams!

I think that team-building is best done in a group for VGC, so if anyone needs help with their team or is looking to get into the format, I'll willing to help any way I can! Nothing against smogon or singles formats, but I really prefer VGC and have gotten pretty good I think, and I really want the format to continue to grow! I hang out over at NuggetBridge (a competitive Pokemon site dedicated pretty much solely to VGC) pretty often and I think I've done good work rating VGC teams here on serebii, so I think I'm capable of giving a lot of constructive input to anyone who wants help!
    Last edited by EKZ1505; 29th October 2015 at 11:56 PM.
    Trust The Process

FC: 2680-9085-8247
    IGN: Andy
    PotW VGC Writer

VM/PM me if you're interested in some VGC18 battles!!
    Also check out my trade post (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...6#post18496316) for my list of hundreds of competitive shinies, events, and competitive legendaries up for trade!

Hello I would like to try out my team for the June international challenge
    Best two out of three preferred
    Double battle
    4v4
    Fc 190809318571 ign for y Aireus
    My friend safari has electrode, zebstrika, helioptile
    In game name for omega ruby is Aaron
    In game name for sun Aireus

I have claimed Pichu and together we will change the world

Anyone participating in the Weakness Cup? Looking to get some practice battles in before it starts.

PM me please.

Bzz
    FC: 1349 4674 3085

Anyone wanna smash me in a wifi battle?