Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official "Where can I buy this?" Thread

Default Official "Where can I buy this?" Thread

Have you ever seen a picture or description of a Pokemon plush, keychain, etc. and wondered where you could find one for yourself? Post that item here and someone else will, if possible, let you know where you can find it. Please keep the rules about posting legitimate websites/sellers, posting only appropriate merchandise, and discouraging fake merchandise in mind when posting.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience

Oh, perfect timing for this section to be made!

The other day I was trying to look for a Kingdra, Scizor, or Froslass plush. I couldn't find any, at least not any official Pokemon licensed ones. For all I know, they may have never made some. But if they did, does anyone know where I can find any of them? Google hasn't been much help.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pokeplushproject/

this is a flickr that is a "database" of plush of pokemon that have been released. i did not see any of those on there. now, it could be wrong/not updated, but unfortunately i don't think there are any official plush of those; maybe someone else can come along and prove me wrong since this site is the only one i know of for finding that stuff.

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/pokeplushproject/

this is a flickr that is a "database" of plush of pokemon that have been released. i did not see any of those on there. now, it could be wrong/not updated, but unfortunately i don't think there are any official plush of those; maybe someone else can come along and prove me wrong since this site is the only one i know of for finding that stuff.
    Well, that's a bummer. I didn't have high hopes for Kingdra or Froslass, but I thought Scizor at least would have one since it received a Mega evolution. (Why doesn't every Pokemon exist as a plush? A living plush Pokedex; let's make that a thing, Pokemon!) thanks for the site, it's pretty useful, updated or not.

oh, actually i lied on further googling, it looks like there IS a banpresto froslass plush

http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Collec...pr_product_top

i would not necessarily recommend buying from amazon but that can at least give you a starting point. as for scizor, there's probably a chance there will be one soon because of the mega evo thing, and we should be posting news stuff in the stickied thread when we find it

PokePlushProject hasn't been updated in a while so it's only really good for the not so recent plush. MPCs are your best bet for Kingdra and Scizor plushes, as they make them for lots of different Pokemon.

I have this Froslass and it's really nice, but $45 is really overpaying. you could probably find one somewhere for $20 max, I know I got mine for about $16. that 'somewhere' is probably gonna be Japanese auctions though, I'm afraid, and that would require a deputy service. I'll keep an eye out for one elsewhere for you! I don't believe MPCs are bootlegged often so keep an eye on eBay too.

@ #SPP, #SPP-WiFi [ Tekirai / Aigis / Meowstic / Morgana / Teddie / Whimsicott ]
    drop me a PM there if you want help and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post
    Oh, perfect timing for this section to be made!

The other day I was trying to look for a Kingdra, Scizor, or Froslass plush. I couldn't find any, at least not any official Pokemon licensed ones. For all I know, they may have never made some. But if they did, does anyone know where I can find any of them? Google hasn't been much help.
    I just saw a Frosslass plushie here.

You might be able to find a cheaper version that somebody might be selling on pkmncollectors.

2 fics I'm proud of: Carry On, Blissey
    & May's Justice
    My book Drinking Poetry is availible on Amazon and Lulu

I'm not much of a plushie guy, but there is one plushie that I absolutely must have!
    It's the substitute doll plushie!

Since I'm a bit skeptical of sites like amazon and ebay due to potential scams and frauds, I'm wondering if anyone knows any trustworthy sites that sell them directly (like pokemon online stores or anything similar).
    Also, what sizes do these plushies come in? I've seen a few images on the web where it looks like they are different sizes. Thanks much in advance

Quote Originally Posted by razor fire View Post
    I'm not much of a plushie guy, but there is one plushie that I absolutely must have!

Since I'm a bit skeptical of sites like amazon and ebay due to potential scams and frauds, I'm wondering if anyone knows any trustworthy sites that sell them directly (like pokemon online stores or anything similar).
    Also, what sizes do these plushies come in? I've seen a few images on the web where it looks like they are different sizes. Thanks much in advance
    BrainJapan from Ebay, who owns Pokevault has one on ebay, but you can buy it from his site at the same price.

& May's Justice

how much should a 1 foot flygon plushie cost and where can i find a custom 3ds cover? id love to have a flygon or suicune 3ds cover, though id probably lean towards a flygon case. my 3ds is the blue colored model.
    Last edited by nel3; 16th March 2015 at 12:38 AM.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Quote Originally Posted by razor fire View Post

here's the sizes! it's difficult to get hold of the biggest one since they are limited to one per person, so most deputy services and middlemen will have already taken one by now.

hobby_japan is an eBay seller who you can trust 100% and is cheaper than pokevault. they don't have the normal sized plush in stock right now but I'm sure they'll restock them soon since they're very popular. looking just now they have the smallest and the second biggest! I have the second smallest and second biggest, the bigger ones are really pudgey x)

Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    how much should a 1 foot flygon plushie cost and where can i find a custom 3ds cover? id love to have a flygon or suicune 3ds cover, though id probably lean towards a flygon case.
    there's only one official Flygon plush I can recall right now, the Hasbro one, but I'm not sure if it's a foot in size or not. it's bootlegged to heck as one of those infamous '12 inch' bootleg plush so it might be a foot... I'm not sure. if it isn't 1 foot then you'd have to get a custom made one if you'd want a bigger one, and that will be pricey and always vary with whoever makes it

as for a cover or case, again, you'd have to get a custom made or unofficial one to feature Flygon, or to feature Suicune on its own. I believe there are some DSi hard covers featuring Suicune alongside other Pokemon, but there might be a 3DS one for around the time the Zorua movie came out? I'm having a hard time finding a picture but I have a feeling at least one might exist...

@ #SPP, #SPP-WiFi [ Tekirai / Aigis / Meowstic / Morgana / Teddie / Whimsicott ]
    drop me a PM there if you want help and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tekirai View Post

there's only one official Flygon plush I can recall right now, the Hasbro one, but I'm not sure if it's a foot in size or not. it's bootlegged to heck as one of those infamous '12 inch' bootleg plush so it might be a foot... I'm not sure. if it isn't 1 foot then you'd have to get a custom made one if you'd want a bigger one, and that will be pricey and always vary with whoever makes it

as for a cover or case, again, you'd have to get a custom made or unofficial one to feature Flygon, or to feature Suicune on its own. I believe there are some DSi hard covers featuring Suicune alongside other Pokemon, but there might be a 3DS one for around the time the Zorua movie came out? I'm having a hard time finding a picture but I have a feeling at least one might exist...
    thank you very much Tekirai, i wasnt expecting too many hits on flygon to begin with. if i do find a flygon decal it'd have to be for a XL 3DS. though it may depend on the decal design/colors. a google search got a black/white design for flygon so the top of the wings are a bit obscured should it be on a 3ds. not sure if the pic i found is for 3ds but i dont think its for a 3ds. im looking more for a flygon decal though as you mentioned, a custom one is more likely the case for me.

unofficial plushie is fine by me as long as it isnt counterfeit, hand made is fine by me. i do have a 1ft Takara Tomy Zoroark from a convention along with a few 4inch banpresto/pkmn center made plushies . they seem to have a few flygon figures but no plush yet. i did see a 1ft flygon plushie at an anime convention for the very affordable price of $70 not sure if thats a counterfeited model. i didnt hold it to inspect for a company. that price was so good that i had to pass on it. next convention i go to a flygon plush will be on my wishlist and hopefully for a better price. either way small 4 and 12 inch model would be nice to come across if they ever come out.

one ebay result is a 11 inch hasbro flygon plush. not sure about it but $50 before shipping isnt worth it atm. i have a feeling the hasbro model might be a foot model, looks like the hasbro ones online are $50 minimum.
    Last edited by nel3; 16th March 2015 at 1:18 AM.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    thank you very much Tekirai, i wasnt expecting too many hits on flygon to begin with. if i do find a flygon decal it'd have to be for a XL 3DS. though it may depend on the decal design/colors. a google search got a black/white design for flygon so the top of the wings are a bit obscured should it be on a 3ds. not sure if the pic i found is for 3ds but i dont think its for a 3ds. im looking more for a flygon decal though as you mentioned, a custom one is more likely the case for me.

unofficial plushie is fine by me as long as it isnt counterfeit, hand made is fine by me. i do have a 1ft Takara Tomy Zoroark from a convention along with a few 4inch banpresto/pkmn center made plushies . they seem to have a few flygon figures but no plush yet. i did see a 1ft flygon plushie at an anime convention for the very affordable price of $70. that price was so good that i had to pass on it. next convention i go to a flygon plush will be on my wishlist and hopefully for a better price. either way small 4 and 12 inch model would be nice to come across if they ever come out.
    My friend recently bought a Flygon plushie and looks really different to the ones I saw. His one looked so much nicer.

Sadly, bootlegs are also sold in conventions. Not all of them though, but at least when you're at the convention you'll be able to look and feel the items before buying.

& May's Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    oh, actually i lied on further googling, it looks like there IS a banpresto froslass plush

http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Collec...pr_product_top

i would not necessarily recommend buying from amazon but that can at least give you a starting point. as for scizor, there's probably a chance there will be one soon because of the mega evo thing, and we should be posting news stuff in the stickied thread when we find it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekirai View Post
    PokePlushProject hasn't been updated in a while so it's only really good for the not so recent plush. MPCs are your best bet for Kingdra and Scizor plushes, as they make them for lots of different Pokemon.

I have this Froslass and it's really nice, but $45 is really overpaying. you could probably find one somewhere for $20 max, I know I got mine for about $16. that 'somewhere' is probably gonna be Japanese auctions though, I'm afraid, and that would require a deputy service. I'll keep an eye out for one elsewhere for you! I don't believe MPCs are bootlegged often so keep an eye on eBay too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChloboShoka View Post
    I just saw a Frosslass plushie here.

You might be able to find a cheaper version that somebody might be selling on pkmncollectors.
    You all rock! I'm glad Froslass actually does have one, since she's my favorite Pokemon after all. Although I'm not quite excited to spend $40+ on one. I'll probably just keep an eye on them and see if I can snatch a cheaper one someday. I appreciate all the help, guys!

Hi, so i'm hoping to collect miniature figures of all my favourite Pokemon - but obviously at a cheap price. I've noticed a lot of fake figures around on the internet and was wondering if anyone on here could give me a good place to find what i'm after?

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    Hi, so i'm hoping to collect miniature figures of all my favourite Pokemon - but obviously at a cheap price. I've noticed a lot of fake figures around on the internet and was wondering if anyone on here could give me a good place to find what i'm after?
    What time of mini figures, like Tomy ones or...? Also what Pokemon are your favorites? We can get a better idea of what you want if you let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    What time of mini figures, like Tomy ones or...? Also what Pokemon are your favorites? We can get a better idea of what you want if you let us know.
    Well i'm not sure of the type of figure (i don't buy much merchandise at all if any), i just want them to be legit or from an unknown/unbranded company so long as the figures actually look good. They don't have to be exceptional, but just not bad (i've seen some weird miscoloured figures on ebay etc.).

As for favourites, i'll give a few from each gen:

-Charizard, Bulbasaur, Muk, Haunter, Snorlax, Onix, Primeape
    -Cyndaquil, Bayleef, Totodile, Noctowl, Wobbufett, Heracross
    -Sceptile, Mudkip, Wingull, Torkoal, Sableye, Seviper
    -Torterra, Buizel, Staraptor, Toxicroak, Lucario, Gliscor
    -Oshawott, Snivy, Krookodile, Excadrill, Scraggy, Emolga
    -Chespin, Greninja, Gogoat, Bergmite, Goodra

As you can see there's a lot, (not even all of them haha) so i'd like to buy some miniature figures that are actually going to look decent on a shelf or something.

Cheers for the help it would be much appreciated.

Ok, I actually have a question now

I am looking for the rumble u figures at a decent price. All the ones I've seen on eBay are ridiculous. Is there anywhere that still sells these besides eBay? Willing to do Japanese sites too i just don't know where to go to look.

I've been looking to get a Volcarona plushie for a while, but some googling hasn't turned anything up and I can't seem to find one on Pokevault either. Does anyone know if there was ever an official one made and where I could buy it if there has been?

Friend Code: 5215-1099-2937
    Y IGN: Jin | OR IGN: Haruka
    Friend Safari (Bug): Venomoth, Butterfree, and Masquerain

I have claimed Venomoth!

3DS FC(X/Moon): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y/Sun): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Quote Originally Posted by Archsage View Post
    I've been looking to get a Volcarona plushie for a while, but some googling hasn't turned anything up and I can't seem to find one on Pokevault either. Does anyone know if there was ever an official one made and where I could buy it if there has been?
    I believe the only Volcarona plush is this one from the "My Pokemon Collection" (MPC) line. You might be able to find one on InfernoCat.com.

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    Sorry, but these are not official Pokemon products, but rather customs made by an artist. Also, they look like clay sculptures, not plushies!

~Psychic

Amazing art gift by the talented KCW! Check out his other art here!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    Sorry, but these are not official Pokemon products, but rather customs made by an artist. Also, they look like clay sculptures, not plushies!

~Psychic
    Thank you for the info.

Anyway what's the best place I can get this calendar without to getting a third party involve:http://good7luck.tumblr.com/post/132...d-to-edit-some
    3DS FC(X/Moon): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y/Sun): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Question: Does anyone know if there's an official merchandise for Ash's cap? If yes, where can I find it?

I've looked on Amazon using "サトシのキャップ" but the models I've found seems to be all customs. I was looking something official.

Can anyone help?

Does anyone know where to buy an Ash-Greninja plush?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Rain the thunder, the bird of thunder: Zapdos!

Proud supporter of AmourShipping

Sylveon Fan!

Emerald Team

Default Looking for the ghost skirt

This might be very different from what is normally posted here but its worth a shot at this point. My gf has been looking for months now trying to find some where to buy this skirt (the ghost version) aminoapps. com /page/pokemon/8148605/which-pokemon-skirt-should-i-buy .
    If anyone knows some dark corner of the internet i could possible find one of these or has one in their possession that they would possibly part with i would be eternally grateful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast