Thread: Pokemon Merchandise News

Default Pokemon Merchandise News

This thread will be used to post news of new merchandise lines, stores, and other information. PM a moderator if you have some news to be added here, and discussion threads may be created once something new has been revealed here.
    COME TO #SPP-MISC

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience

There's a new Pokemon Lab line coming out, and here's what some of the merchandise looks like!

COME TO #SPP-MISC

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Pokemon centers are releasing a new "Relaxed Plushies" line, and this is the first wave, which will be released on July 18th!
    COME TO #SPP-MISC