Page 505 of 505 FirstFirst ... 405455495501502503504505
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 12615

Thread: Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I didn't use C-1 and MS and yet I S-ranked it...
    That works, just if you want to catch it, I'm unsure if a route with Complexity beats multiple attempts with a DD. Why does everything have below 20% catch rate?

Quote Originally Posted by HylianGlaceon View Post
    That works, just if you want to catch it, I'm unsure if a route with Complexity beats multiple attempts with a DD. Why does everything have below 20% catch rate?
    These catch rates are hideous. Nebby refuses to get in its pokeball. I refuse to use a Great Ball on it. Caught Comala yesterday. Probably won't catch Fomantis today, because I can't be bothered to waste a Great Ball on a pre-evolution. I should also probably give Mimikyu a try at some point, but I need to get a good strategy, so I'm not spending tons of coins. Then there's the Safari...AGolem and Salandit are left.

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    These catch rates are hideous. Nebby refuses to get in its pokeball. I refuse to use a Great Ball on it.
    There's no shame in using one for these hideous catch rates. More so when these are limited captures...

~ The better you compliment the day, the worse you'll jinx it all. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - TLoZ: Breath of the Wild - Puyo Puyo Tetris - Walkthrough

Arbok is annoying. That starting board is awful and I swear it seems like it low spawns whoever your mega is. Takes forever for mega camerupt (with all MSUs) to get online. I'd use Alakazam but he's not MSU'd. Maybe Beedrill?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Arbok is annoying. That starting board is awful and I swear it seems like it low spawns whoever your mega is. Takes forever for mega camerupt (with all MSUs) to get online. I'd use Alakazam but he's not MSU'd. Maybe Beedrill?
    Mega Start is pretty much mandatory unfortunately. Easy enough with Mega Start and +5 Moves with Mega Camerupt, but disgustingly bad catch rates on just about everything.

I tried Megas Camerupt, Beedrill and Alakazam (3 MSUs) for Arbok and failed itemless. Then I decided to stick on the rest of speed ups that Alakazam can take just to see if it would make a difference and fortunately it did.

I've reached M. Gallade and tried it itemless and took off half its health. I'm building up coins (nearly at max) before I use items on it and then go back and S rank stages. I've done all stages itemlessly apart from Ditto (why the extra support? and I still didn't S rank). Only 3 S ranks but 5 C ranks during my one time clear of this area.
    Dan: Welcome back Pikanjal!

Pikanjal: Pikaa!

We need to be SLAVES
    to Holiness

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

Mega Start is pretty much mandatory unfortunately. Easy enough with Mega Start and +5 Moves with Mega Camerupt, but disgustingly bad catch rates on just about everything.
    I tried Moves & MS Alakazam but man I just had terrible luck. I finished with 5 (so acutally 0) moves left.
    Next time around I'll probably do MS Camerupt

new meowth thankfully only has a new starting layout and it still has a guaranteed combo. Got pretty unlucky on my mega mence rolls, though, so only 4900-800 today.
    Last edited by R_N; Today at 7:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    new meowth thankfully only has a new starting layout and it still has a guaranteed combo. Got pretty unlucky on my mega mence rolls, though, so only 4900-800 today.
    The new Meowth still work with the Salamence + Blank slot team or should I try something else? I'm assuming it is similar, just not sure if Pidgey is in the default pokemon lineup.

The new Meowth still work with the Salamence + Blank slot team or should I try something else? I'm assuming it is similar, just not sure if Pidgey is in the default pokemon lineup.
    Oh I don't do the blank slot method. Eject+ was just too inconsistent for me, I just did what I always did, Salamence, a filler, Rotom-F & Noibat.

Looking around, looks like Pidgey is still the blank slot, though.

Alolan Meowth Starting Board. Yes Pidgey is still the forced support that shows up if you carry a blank slot.

In other news main stages any% done. Annoying set of stages to be honest. Every single one of those stages have been confirmed to be doable itemless though I didnt itemless Arbok or Mega Gallade. Still need to 100% the main stages.

Also apparently Rapidash is like 19k in 30 seconds. Literally: SL5 Unity Power Ash-Greninja or have fun even managing the DPS requirement. Especially if it has 5th support (I doubt it has, but...). You could manage the DPS without Ashgren, but you'd have to maintain Ground Forces or Big Wave from the outset to have a hope.

Apparently a lot of S Ranks are stricter in the new batch. All the odd number stages except Gastrodon go with the higher number (it was mixed before, I remember looking them up) and I saw at least one claim that Silcoon requires 6/10 rather than the customary 5/10.

Mmmm dont like that, no sir.

Torracat decided to be a stubborn fleabag... Went down in three moves but took four GBs to catch >.< I'm gonna be a while making that back...

Still using an MMY phychic team on meowth-A even though it is NVE. Damage doesn't matter a hill of beans in that stage. Just the disruptions and the combos. Not like we can even try to catch it, anyway

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Just some notes on what we are getting the next two weeks:

May 2nd
    Incineroar Escalation Battle. Turn-Based. 150 Stages, Anger confirmed. Ends May 16th.
    Ninetales-Alola Great Challenge. Turn-Based. Can drop PSB's. Ends May 16th.
    Salazzle Great Challenge. Time-Based. Ends May 16th.

May 9th
    Decidueye Competition. 13 Moves. Game notes recommend Incineroar. Ends May 16th.
    Daily Pokémon #8. Turn-Based. Ends May 23rd.
    Raticate-A/Rockruff/Dugtrio-A Safari. Turn-Based. Three Pokémon Stage. Ends May 23rd.
    Cosmoem Great Challenge. Once-a-Day. Turn-Based. Can drop PSB, Skill Booster S, and Raise Max Level. Ends May 23rd.
    Lunala Great Challenge. Turn-Based. Ends May 23rd.
    Sandslash-Alola Great Challenge. Turn-Based. Can drop PSB's. Ends May 23rd.
    Popplio Great Challenge. Turn-Based. Ends May 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Its_A_Random View Post
    Just some notes on what we are getting the next two weeks:

May 2nd
    Incineroar Escalation Battle. Turn-Based. 150 Stages, Anger confirmed. Ends May 16th.
    Ninetales-Alola Great Challenge. Turn-Based. Can drop PSB's. Ends May 16th.
    Salazzle Great Challenge. Time-Based. Ends May 16th.

May 9th
    Decidueye Competition. 13 Moves. Game notes recommend Incineroar. Ends May 16th.
    Daily Pokémon #8. Turn-Based. Ends May 23rd.
    Raticate-A/Rockruff/Dugtrio-A Safari. Turn-Based. Three Pokémon Stage. Ends May 23rd.
    Cosmoem Great Challenge. Once-a-Day. Turn-Based. Can drop PSB, Skill Booster S, and Raise Max Level. Ends May 23rd.
    Lunala Great Challenge. Turn-Based. Ends May 23rd.
    Sandslash-Alola Great Challenge. Turn-Based. Can drop PSB's. Ends May 23rd.
    Popplio Great Challenge. Turn-Based. Ends May 23rd.
    So three events next week, and seven the week after? GS could have spread it around more.

My Alolan Meowth run was even more disappointing than my usual Meowth run. 4,200-800. Pitiful.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and proud to be one! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

Torracat decided to be good only requiring four tries (no Great Balls) to be caught in contrast to the other dailies that needed 10+ tries. Now if only Golem and Togedemaru would appear in the Safari, the constant stream of Geodude and Salandit is becoming annoying.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Page 505 of 505 FirstFirst ... 405455495501502503504505