Page 492 of 492 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492
Results 12,276 to 12,300 of 12300

Thread: Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Aaaaand found Kimono Girl. CAught it at 36% (pro tip: a landorus risk taker can finish this in like 2 moves if you're lucky), no great ball. A remarkably short & lucky safari for me! Caught almost everything without a great ball, and finished it within a day! I even got enough coins to recoup one of the great balls, or close to it

So now I'm all done for the entire week beyond the daily junk. More than enough coins, no need to Meowth. I guess I could Ampharos since I have several things that should be leveled up but...it's so boring....Just stick to victinis for a while
    Must be nice. I'm still not done with the Safari after 81 hearts, (Kimono Boy just will not show up) and I have way too much to do even after I finish. I still have some Mission Cards to finish, I haven't made much progress in the Escalation, my coin situation needs improving, there are some Pokemon I need to train up/PSB grind, and I'm three zones behind in S-Ranks.

It'll be a LONG time before I'm caught up.

E: Nevermind, Kimono Boy 'Chu appeared on the 82nd heart and jumped into a Normal Pokeball. Almost makes up for how long it took.

And now, I have some unfinished business with Giratina.
    Last edited by Sceptilite89; 22nd March 2017 at 6:40 PM.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi56 View Post
    Safari completed, got everything bar Goldeen and Minum on day one using some of my banked hearts with the other two thankfully staying in Poke Balls on the second day. Goldeen took forever though despite being one of the Pokemon that appeared the most often. The Kimono Pikachu were the only ones needing Great Balls with the male needing two and the female one.

Also Minum is downright nasty if you don't have a candied M-Beedrill to help clear the cluttered board at the start, I was thankful I already got the Water-types out of the way so I can switch to using Ground-types.
    nah, if you make a swap with minun along the bottom + shapes, you can usually get a pretty solid combo going. Worst case scenario, you clear just enough to get another combo going and still have plenty of time to finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptilite89 View Post
    Must be nice. I'm still not done with the Safari after 81 hearts, (Kimono Boy just will not show up) and I have way too much to do even after I finish. I still have some Mission Cards to finish, I haven't made much progress in the Escalation, my coin situation needs improving, there are some Pokemon I need to train up/PSB grind, and I'm three zones behind in S-Ranks.

It'll be a LONG time before I'm caught up.
    I've basically stopped caring about mission cards. I will never do the Yveltal mission from ages ago, at the very least. But several of the others are just annoying to the point that the final rewards on the cards just isnt worth it. I'm not training an entire normal team for Florges!

the secret to success in shuffle: apathy and rng

I haven't really done anything with the mission cards. Anyone have any tips on how to do the rock-breaking mission at the bottom of card 6?

Finally got minun last night... Got fed up with the sucker and GB'd it. Then earlier this afternoon kimonochu-F finally showed her face again. Beat her in two moves, got a catch rate of 34%. She broke out, great ball bonus took it up to 68%, then SCP to max on top of that... You're mine, rat.

Back to meowth. I really need to rebuild my coin stock.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Decided to forget about the Safari this week to focus on grinding Hydreigon. I got 2 stages in a row where I got an RML, and Hydreigon is at SL3 now. I think I'll stop when I hit 4 with him.

I finished the Safari the day before last. Seaking was my last capture. I only had to use a great ball on the male Kimono which was a guaranteed capture. Rather funny was that I caught at least 4 of the Pokémon with a catch rate of 20% each.

I virtually got back to max coins but then I just used everything except DD to beat Giratina 250. Used Mega Absol and for once I got SP thanks to an instant Giratina O match. I finished with 16s to spare.

3 more RMLs would be great but I don't want to fight 2 more bosses spending over 12000 coins each time so I'm not going any further with it. I have 30 speed ups so I don't really need any more, I'm saving those for whenever we get Megas Pinsir and Gallade.

I'll be grinding Meowth and doing SM when I have the time for it (completed it 2 out of 3 times this week).
    Dan: Use thundershock!

Pikanjal: ... (I already forgot that move?)

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

-----------------------------------------------------------------

IYB, Guzma!
    (Still can't overlook this Sun/ Moon worship that Pokémon has produced)
    I worship the Creator not the creation!

I'm up to 177 in the giratina EB. Dunno how far I'll get since I still don't have the most coins, but we'll see. Got 11 speedups hoarded now.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

I'll leave my EB at 250, which I managed to clear with all items and Giratina-O in my team. For some reason, you don't need Sinister Combo that much if you can do a long combo.

"I despise earth-dwellers. Self-centered, emotional... But when they need something, it's 'Oh dear seraphim, heed my prayer!' Heed this, morons."

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Xenoblade Chronicles - Walkthrough

Been at 300 for most of the week while I grinded coins. Mega Steelix and all items bar complexity worked for 280, has anyone cleared 300 yet?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

I'll never understand why people think that wishing to an Angry Sky Fairy actually works.

I'm up to 242. Am going to need to hit meowth for coins, though, and I'm not sure I'll be able to make enough in two days to make a try at 250, but I'm gonna give it a shot. Been running mega gengar, hoopa-C, zoroark, and switching in either yveltal or bisharp depending on whether giratina is coughing up blocks or rocks. For boss stages I switch in m-absol and do my best to get as many SP triggers as possible (though zoroark is oddly reluctant to trigger even on a five match). So far been ripping through the stages. Have only failed a couple of times due to bad rng.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

Quote Originally Posted by Secundum View Post
    Mega Steelix and all items bar complexity worked for 280.
    Just for context, this is one suicidal set up unless you can really keep up the SP combo during the rainfall of blocks, and this is pretty hard.

"I despise earth-dwellers. Self-centered, emotional... But when they need something, it's 'Oh dear seraphim, heed my prayer!' Heed this, morons."

Yeah, it requires you to get the Zoroark engine running pretty quickly.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

I'll never understand why people think that wishing to an Angry Sky Fairy actually works.

Stage 200 took me two runs with AP↑, T+10, and MS; and I had to use a jewel to finish the second run. I should've just used DD on the first run, but I figured that I wouldn't need it with an MS Mega T-Tar. Boy, was I wrong. I don't care if the jewel was a bad idea. Timed stages with that many disruptions are a crime, and I didn't want to play it again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

M-absol, yveltal, bisharp, and giratina-o itself ripped through stage 250 with 8 seconds left, all item run. First try, thankfully. And that's as far as I'm going. I don't have the coins or the time to go any farther, despite how tempting the candies at 280 are. I've got enough RMLs to get machamp to 8/10.

Everything else has been very stingy with the prizes. Haven't gotten a single RML from lugiachu, just PSBs and the rare skill booster S. Did use an EXP booster L from ho-ohchu on hydreigon for stage several stages of the EB... Was funny watching giratina disrupt only for me to turn the disruptions into usable icons and combo like hell off them.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

And our new round of stuff includes:
    -2000 coins
    -2 RMLs
    -a bunch of max level increases
    -Female Wobbuffet (new)
    -Meloetta Aria competition
    -Genesect special stage
    -Keldeo R escalation stage
    -Escavalier stage (new)
    -Accelgor stage (new)
    -Once a day tornadus-I

Meloetta Pirouette is in the pokemon list now, so that's probably next week.

No other new pokemon are in the listing.

Wobbuffett-F is 60 BP with Swap+
    Escavalier is 60 BP with Barrier Bash++ (Bug)
    Accelgor is 60 BP with Eject++

none of them use RMLs.

The new list of RMLs are
        Spoiler:- List:

Quick highlights: The hoenn megas, absol & gardevoir now go up to 5, Xerneas finally goes up by 10 like yveltal did like months ago
    Last edited by R_N; Today at 7:27 AM.

Next week's events:

Houndoom Safari
    Noivern (Drops PSB's)
    Zekrom (Drops PSB's)
    White Kyurem (Drops PSB's)
    Meloetta-Pirouette
    Yveltal (Drops PSB's, RML's)

Also Game note-listed prizes for Keldeo-R EB:

Lv30: 1× Mega Speedup
    Lv50: 1× Skill Swapper
    Lv75: 1,000× Coin
    Lv100: 1× Mega Speedup
    Lv150: 2× Raise Max Level
    Lv200: 1× Skill Booster L
    Lv235: 1× Attack Power ↑
    Lv250: 2× Mega Speedup

There's more to come in that regard and in the regards of whether there's a new Pokémon to catch in the Houndoom Safari.

---

Ehhh, going to finish up this PSB grind of Skarmory first then begrudgingly going into the EB, ready to Sky Blast it to oblivion. Also the competition I suppose with it's Top 100 Tier 1 with 10 RML's/Speedups/etc. At least it isn't Fast Match.

Barring an additional bit of extra data with a bunch of new pokemon, there's probably nothing extra in the Houndoom Safari unless they want to double up on stuff .
    The only things added to the list are Female Wobbbuffet, Meloetta Pirouette. And the only unreleased stuff in the list are (as always...) the missing gen 4 & 5 starters and Victreebel.

I don't see them putting the bellsprout line in the safari, at the very least.

*headdesk* How many escalations in a row is this now??

Meloetta competiton... Why is meloetta a competition? She doesn't have a mega stone! Unless they're gonna give her some item to change her into pirouette forme.

RMLs for absol... Make absol useful again. It's a good mega but handicapped by power levels. I'd RML it. Used three of my stored candies to fully candy her; there'll be more to replace those three pretty quick.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Quick highlights: The hoenn megas, absol & gardevoir now go up to 5, Xerneas finally goes up by 10 like yveltal did like months ago
    Um...Yveltal NEVER went up by 10. Both him and Xerneas went up by 5 a while back, and now Xerneas is up to 10 while Yveltal stays at 5.

Also, Where are my Rayquaza RMLs? =(

Cyberra...Um...This is only the 2nd escalation in a row.
    Also, we've had competitions before that didn't give out Mega Stones.

Anyway, did Giratina 300 last night, and got all the new stuff this morning. Onwards, to the Keldeo grind! (Thank Arceus for Mega Salamence)

Meloetta-P gets Nosedive as an ability.

Also, the following Pokémon will get Skill Swapper Abilities next Tuesday: Heracross, Scizor, Durant, Genesect, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Drilbur, Excadrill, Ash-Greninja, Corsola, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert, Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Xerneas, Swirlix, Slurpuff, Snubbull, Granbull, Togetic, and Gardevoir.

Also, 3DS users are getting special rewards over the next three weeks. For those of you concerned about Hearts, you get 20 hearts Tomorrow, Next Tuesday, and the Tuesday afterwards.

---

Also did some Competition runs, managed to get 102k with Tyranitar/Genesect/Masquerain/Hoopa-U. Not bad, but jury's out on whether or not it will stay in T1. Back to Skarmory for 9 PSB's.

So I've got 1 week to grind coins to get Reshiram, Black Kyruem, everything in the safari, Genesect, Escavalier, Accelgor, a Meloetta competition and Thundurus who is popping in and out every day.

Great. Especially since my coin total stands at 2,000 after Reshiram broke out of 2 great balls at 64%...

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Looking to trade for apricorn and rare ball pokemon I don't have!

Quote Originally Posted by Inconspicuosaurus
    Dex Entry: "Alolan Raticate gained the Dark type and used it to beat up local Alakazam and steal their mustaches. This explains both the clean-shaven Alolan Alakazam, and the luxuriousness of Alolan Raticate's 'stache"

Quote Originally Posted by Its_A_Random View Post
    Meloetta-P gets Nosedive as an ability.

Also, the following Pokémon will get Skill Swapper Abilities next Tuesday: Heracross, Scizor, Durant, Genesect, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Drilbur, Excadrill, Ash-Greninja, Corsola, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert, Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Xerneas, Swirlix, Slurpuff, Snubbull, Granbull, Togetic, and Gardevoir.

Also, 3DS users are getting special rewards over the next three weeks. For those of you concerned about Hearts, you get 20 hearts Tomorrow, Next Tuesday, and the Tuesday afterwards.

---

Also did some Competition runs, managed to get 102k with Tyranitar/Genesect/Masquerain/Hoopa-U. Not bad, but jury's out on whether or not it will stay in T1. Back to Skarmory for 9 PSB's.
    .....Nosedive?

It's going to be weird seeing Genesect with something other than Crowd Control, but I'll take it. It would also be nice to see Xerneas get BB+ or something along the lines of that, and not something even more useless than Quirky+.

But man, I can't stop thinking about how Donphan gets 10 RMLs. Electric types are going to get rekt when I train this guy up!

Does Meloetta disrupt with Accelgor and Escavalier? The text suggested bringing them along.

Finally I don't have to have an awkward Donphan sitting there with 3 RML. I can add the 2 I got today, and train up Absol.

Next week will be interesting. I think I started raising my Sceptile's levels. Depending on what it gets I may not want to swap it. Excited to see what Heracross and Excadrill and Granbull get though.

Meloetta-P with Nosedive? Awesome skill. I love my Masquerain with it.

A quiet week overall, right? I'll just max out the needed Pokemon for the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Does Meloetta disrupt with Accelgor and Escavalier? The text suggested bringing them along.
    They're extra support, but they become combo stoppers if you bring any other Pokemon. Plus, Meloetta disrupts with Genesect.

So Sky Blasting this competition is suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    So Sky Blasting this competition is suicide.
    You mean Sinister Power, right? Not sure why anyone would Sky Blast a Psychic type.
    Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    I don't think it disupts them, but there are some on the starting board. You won't see enough Escavalier to make it worth bringing, but you will want to bring Accelgor; Eject++ is useful for getting rid of any stray Meloetta icons. Optimal team is Genesect, Accelgor, Hoopa-U, and either Absol, Gengar, or Rayquaza as the mega.

Quote Originally Posted by Secundum View Post
    Um...Yveltal NEVER went up by 10. Both him and Xerneas went up by 5 a while back, and now Xerneas is up to 10 while Yveltal stays at 5.

Also, Where are my Rayquaza RMLs? =(
    *checks* oh hey you're right

Maybe I was thinking of the skill swapper situation

Page 492 of 492 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492