Page 529 of 529 FirstFirst ... 429479519525526527528529
Results 13,201 to 13,209 of 13209

Thread: Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Cracking through the mid 120s right now.

100 can be done itemless easily enough.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

I'll never understand why people think that wishing to an Angry Sky Fairy actually works.

The competition was rubbish.

Toucannon went in the Pokéball after 2 hearts.

Once again I failed to fully benefit from the unexpected free hearts gift because I had 84 saved and giving coin prizes in the early EB levels isn't helpful either because I'm now near the limit.

'Try and catch Serperior and use the coins there' except that devilish snake refuses to even die! Where were the coins last week when I badly needed them after a near 25k episode with Tapu Costlele?

Guess it's about time I converted Emboar to RT then and use the free hearts trial.

*Diancie* caught at 20%.
    Danjal: Pikachu, use Agility!

Pikanjal: Chuuu!

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Moon has set on this latest adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Secundum View Post
    Cracking through the mid 120s right now.

100 can be done itemless easily enough.
    It's doable, but saying that 100 can be cleared itemlessly "easily enough" is an overstatement. None of my numerous itemless attempts at it were even close, and I just barely cleared it with M+5.

But now that it's done, I'm going to steer away from the EB for a while and farm Shaymin's Sleep Charm to SL5. Now that it can finally eat RMLs, it's basically a necessity.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and proud to be one! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

100 can be done at least with M+5.

I used a M-Aggron team with Mawile (Lvl. 14, Risk Taker LV3), Cobalion (Lv. 11), and Jirachi (Lv. 11, Mega Boost+ SL3). I ended with 2 moves left.

Objectively, I could have replaced Cobalion with Solgaleo for the Steel Combo multiplier, but somehow, I neglected training Solgaleo at all and is only at level 3. (Maybe using Solgaleo can make it happen itemless.)

~ It's fine. She's an extreme omnivore. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2

Might be why I had such an easy time of stage 100 then (4 moves left). I have Solgaleo at Lv. 10 and SL 3. combined with Jirachi, Mawile, and Aggron all fully maxed out let me crack through it. Up to stage 146 now.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

I'll never understand why people think that wishing to an Angry Sky Fairy actually works.

Might be why I had such an easy time of stage 100 then (4 moves left). I have Solgaleo at Lv. 10 and SL 3. combined with Jirachi, Mawile, and Aggron all fully maxed out let me crack through it.
    I knew it!

~ It's fine. She's an extreme omnivore. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2

Might be why I had such an easy time of stage 100 then (4 moves left). I have Solgaleo at Lv. 10 and SL 3. combined with Jirachi, Mawile, and Aggron all fully maxed out let me crack through it. Up to stage 146 now.
    I still had a team of M-Aggron, (Lv.10/SL1) Jirachi, (Lv.15/SL2) Cobalion, (Lv.15/SL2) and Solgaleo (Lv.10/SL2) and I still couldn't do it itemless. Either you were really lucky, or invested Mawile is somehow that much better than invested Cobalion.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and proud to be one! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

Risk takers are always better than powers of 4+, yeah. Plus SL3 is a good bit better than SL2.

Waste of coins #243:
    Mega Abomasnow. All items. A rank (5 moves left).

Somehow, itemless win over Diancie 30 just doesn't make up for it...
    Danjal: Pikachu, use Agility!

Pikanjal: Chuuu!

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Moon has set on this latest adventure.

Page 529 of 529 FirstFirst ... 429479519525526527528529