Page 535 of 535 FirstFirst ... 435485525531532533534535
Results 13,351 to 13,356 of 13356

Thread: Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    Anybody know what the new extra data that was added in today's check-in was for?
    They fixed the Shape Boost Storage exploit that was discussed on the previous page. They did this by disabling the flag that boosts damage from a shape boost if the combo ends.

Mobile still has it. For now.

EDIT: If 3DS users still want to exploit it, don't check in until you have done everything you need to do with the exploit.
    Last edited by Its_A_Random; 21st September 2017 at 9:38 AM.

Yeah, I was afraid of that happening. I've only just got the hang of it as well but correcting this bug was obviously going to happen. I will continue to have a bit more fun with it in the EB though; 150 is next!

(Didn't they patch Brute Force on a Thursday too?)
    Danjal: Pikachu, use Agility!

Pikanjal: Chuuu! (That Miltank will haunt me forever!)

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ultra Something-or-other?
    Sinnoh DOES NOT need a remake!

Good thing I haven't checked in since a day ago because of having full coins.

YOU HEAR ME, GS?! I'M GONNA MAKE SURE YOU DON'T BURN MY MONEY AND SCREW ME WITH BAD LUCK.

~ Rabbid Mario: Watch out, we have a badass over here. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Finally finished the Safari, Unown E took the longest since it kept breaking out and I got no SCP on it. The rest of the week will be fairly quiet for me since I don't plan on farming Lugia or Meganium.
    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!

I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

It feels so...but so good to say you cleared an escalation battle completely without using items. Thank you, Cross Attack glitch.

But why end there?! I'll exploit that on the Expert Stages. I caught that fiendish Rapidash using that trick.

~ Rabbid Mario: Watch out, we have a badass over here. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Got Zaffiro Coast part one all done 100% for S-Ranks and catches and got Dugtrio caught coinless in five hearts thanks to Shape Boost Storage before checking in today and saying goodbye to the exploit, having done its job of getting me through the EB and putting me back in the caught everything club. Regenerating coins now since Mega Trollbomasnow decided that it didn't want to be S-Ranked with items several times. May PSB Farm Meganium? Who knows...

At least Kanto Meowth was nice to me for the first time in ages, got 9200 - 800 thanks to an epic turn one Transform proc leading into a turn one Mega Rayquaza. Nowhere near my PB (12,800) but nice to have a really good Weekend Meowth for once.

Page 535 of 535 FirstFirst ... 435485525531532533534535