Page 540 of 540 FirstFirst ... 440490530536537538539540
Results 13,476 to 13,494 of 13494

Thread: Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

A lot of the challenge levels I'm not even bothering with. Especially the 20k coin pay up ones. Hard pass on them. Not gonna waste the money. Just playing now to earn money as is.
    Looking forward to the new X Files episodes coming out in 2018! Thank you David, Gillian, Mitch, Glen and the rest of the cast and crew of 1013 for taking time to make them .

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

All items on Necrozma and 13% capture rate -.-
    Luckily 2 great balls at 26% caught it. Terrible stage

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Looking to trade for apricorn and rare ball pokemon I don't have!

Quote Originally Posted by Inconspicuosaurus
    Dex Entry: "Alolan Raticate gained the Dark type and used it to beat up local Alakazam and steal their mustaches. This explains both the clean-shaven Alolan Alakazam, and the luxuriousness of Alolan Raticate's 'stache"

Is a full item run the only way to do Necrozma then? What's the ideal team to take?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

I'll never understand why people think that wishing to an Angry Sky Fairy actually works.

Quote Originally Posted by Secundum View Post
    Is a full item run the only way to do Necrozma then? What's the ideal team to take?
    M-Tar to deal with the blocks and barriers at any time.

Then for support your strongest super effective members, with one preferably boosting damage dealt through combos.

~ It was a pain to change this signature. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Quote Originally Posted by Secundum View Post
    Yes, if you want any chance of getting a decent catch rate then you need a full item run. Most people bring M-T-Tar, Hoopa-U, Zoroark/Silvally, and another strong SE 'Mon.

And for those that didn't know, Destruction has a x5 multiplier at SL1, and a x9 multiplier at SL5, making it quite a viable skill. Only downside is that it needs 200 Skill Points to hit SL5, which is 80 more than most skills.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and proud to be one! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

I'm pretty much screwed against any of the Ubers now. Even with items. Most of the time I'm just trying to earn in game money and I just avoid trying to get any of them for the most part. It's not worth it.
    Looking forward to the new X Files episodes coming out in 2018! Thank you David, Gillian, Mitch, Glen and the rest of the cast and crew of 1013 for taking time to make them .

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    I'm pretty much screwed against any of the Ubers now. Even with items. Most of the time I'm just trying to earn in game money and I just avoid trying to get any of them for the most part. It's not worth it.
    The good news is that until they update the game for USUM, this will be the last new Ultra challenge unless they decide to put the Primals here. Bad news being htat once they do, necrozma-dusk, necruzoma-dawn and necrozma-ultra will all almost certainly be Ultra Challenges. Which...great....
    Although Necrozma-U would make a pretty good final boss.....

In contrast the ultra beast challenges after nihilego (which was, i think we can all agree, an unmitigated disaster) have somehow become one of the better balanced challenges in the game. Since they have literal high cost barrier their stages have become easier, you get 10 tries, you get extra goodies and they became way less of a pain to take down.

Was I just spoiled about Necrozma just now.

~ It was a pain to change this signature. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Was I just spoiled about Necrozma just now.
    pokemon officially revealed it like 4 days ago

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    The good news is that until they update the game for USUM, this will be the last new Ultra challenge unless they decide to put the Primals here. Bad news being htat once they do, necrozma-dusk, necruzoma-dawn and necrozma-ultra will all almost certainly be Ultra Challenges. Which...great....
    Although Necrozma-U would make a pretty good final boss.....

In contrast the ultra beast challenges after nihilego (which was, i think we can all agree, an unmitigated disaster) have somehow become one of the better balanced challenges in the game. Since they have literal high cost barrier their stages have become easier, you get 10 tries, you get extra goodies and they became way less of a pain to take down.
    Yea.

And as for those challenges... I've skipped them too. Since yet again they're aimed at Wailords (the Pokemon version of whales = people who spend a lot of money in game). 20k Pokecoins for that is just too rich for my blood. I'd use up all of the coins I have and then some on it and the costs outweighs the benefits there.

Yea.

And as for those challenges... I've skipped them too. Since yet again they're aimed at Wailords (the Pokemon version of whales = people who spend a lot of money in game). 20k Pokecoins for that is just too rich for my blood. I'd use up all of the coins I have and then some on it and the costs outweighs the benefits there.
    i was about to argue about how none of us whale but that involves standing up for shuffle which it just

does not deserve (much like necrozma)

i was about to argue about how none of us whale but that involves standing up for shuffle which it just

does not deserve (much like necrozma)
    I know. It's just how some players play (not on here, but on mobile games sometimes). They have the dough, so they spend it, and a lot of game developers tend to make the games more aimed towards them than general players.

I know. It's just how some players play (not on here, but on mobile games sometimes). They have the dough, so they spend it, and a lot of game developers tend to make the games more aimed towards them than general players.
    Oh definitely. Just look at the current state of competitions and most escalations. Also why does the Rayquaza escalation continue past 45 if there's no more prizes? They should do more of these, though, it was very simple and you got good things out of it.

I just caught Necrozma incidentally and the worst part is i almost didn't. I was a fool and didn't go in with 2 great balls in reserve, did a full item run (equally stupid: i took moves+5), had terrible luck getting combos, ability triggers, and combos with abilitiy triggers and finished with 10 real moves left for a rate of 23%. It didn't even shake! And Had I not gotten the SCP to 89% i have doubts to catching it.

Oh definitely. Just look at the current state of competitions and most escalations. Also why does the Rayquaza escalation continue past 45 if there's no more prizes? They should do more of these, though, it was very simple and you got good things out of it.

I just caught Necrozma incidentally and the worst part is i almost didn't. I was a fool and didn't go in with 2 great balls in reserve, did a full item run (equally stupid: i took moves+5), had terrible luck getting combos, ability triggers, and combos with abilitiy triggers and finished with 10 real moves left for a rate of 23%. It didn't even shake! And Had I not gotten the SCP to 89% i have doubts to catching it.
    I agree about that. So many people winning with guys they couldn't get unless they spend a lot of in game coins. I agree. I love it. Been playing as much of it as I can.

Dang. Congrats on getting it. But it sucks that you have to do that much just to even have a remote chance for it. I had a good team set up for it and didn't even come close.

Got Necrozma, though it took two Great Balls and all items. Still, I was at 95k coins, so still have tomorrow to grind back up to 90k. Rayquaza was done earlier in the week. Itemless all the way except for the last, which was Mega Started.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

I'll never understand why people think that wishing to an Angry Sky Fairy actually works.

New Content
    Zygarde-Complete Competition (Bring Alolan Sandslash)

Returning Content
    Cosmoem Once-a-Day (Drops PSB, Exp. Booster M, Skill Booster L)
    Alolan Sandslash Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)
    Araquanid Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)
    Popplio Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)
    Daily Pokémon #7 (Drops Coins)

Future Content
    N/A - One Week Update

Spoiler:- New Pokémon Data + EB Prizes:

All done.

Got SL5 Unity Power Rowlet this week. Another decent burst vs. water. If I went for SL5 Rock Shot, my drop rate was bad enough that I would not have made it.

Guess they're switching to one week updates

Really in the famine now

That Alolan Sandslash stage's catch rate is bad. Plus, it's taking a lot of tries for me to catch it. It's also a waste of coins.

I managed to climb back up to max coins after a good day’s Meowth grinding (before the latest update) and proceeded to take on Necrozma. I threw all items at it and a nice mo3 SP combo finished it off giving me a catch rate of 29%. Necrozma stayed in the Pokéball like a good beast!

I did swap Rayquaza’s skill and now it’s perfected. The mini EB was no problem apart from me being a bit careless on a stage in the late 30s. All done itemless.

I have got up to Deoxys in the main stages but haven’t tried it yet. I also need to get S ranks on all but one of the stages in the latest area.

I got a red box for the first time since near the beginning of the year from one of the coin dropping dailies on Monday.

Still haven’t caught Magearna...
    Danjal: Pikachu, use agility!

Pikanjal: Piiii!

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ultra Something-or-other?
    Sinnoh DOES NOT need a remake!

Page 540 of 540 FirstFirst ... 440490530536537538539540