Page 539 of 539 FirstFirst ... 439489529535536537538539
Results 13,451 to 13,475 of 13475

Thread: Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Wow, is this the first update with not a single new pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Its_A_Random View Post
    Also before I forget: Shoutouts to American and European Mobile players who somehow did not manage to get this update on time and still do not have it now. Might be an unintentional mistake on Genius Sonority's part but this is going to reflect really poorly on them... :|
    Thought this was just an error on my game. Glad to hear that isn't the case. Still, I would like to get the Ditto so I hope it gets fixed soon.

The Alola Capchu special stage appears to feature a number of Pokémon that Ash has had in the show over the 'years'. The drop rate seems very good.

I didn’t manage to catch Ditto in its main stage but it went straight into the Pokéball first time now. It’s booked for a trip to Magearna.
    Danjal: Pikachu, use agility!

Pikanjal: Piiii!

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ultra Something-or-other?
    Sinnoh DOES NOT need a remake!

Ditto is kind of terrible though

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It's complete and utter garbage, but it also happens to be this week's mandatory disruption in the comp, so everyone is training it up.

Also yeah, I believe this is the first update we've had that doesn't feature even a speck of new content. GS is probably stalling at this point; surely they know that they're running low on content to give out.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and proud to be one! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

Oh of course it is. I forgot about competitions...somehow....

Hoping the update comes through for mobile players in the USA / EU.

Lots of disgruntled mobile players :/ thought did advance on the main stages so eh

Quote Originally Posted by Alatar VGC View Post
    Hoping the update comes through for mobile players in the USA / EU.

Lots of disgruntled mobile players :/ thought did advance on the main stages so eh
    I've been getting the same thing, too. Well, at least it's easier to catch up main stages for me now.

It only took 25 hours and 45 minutes, but the US/EU Mobile players finally got their update. Not sure if they are going to get compensation if any, but one less day to farm Alolachu / beat Primarina EB / etc... I cannot help but to feel for them, should never have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Its_A_Random View Post
    It only took 25 hours and 45 minutes, but the US/EU Mobile players finally got their update. Not sure if they are going to get compensation if any, but one less day to farm Alolachu / beat Primarina EB / etc... I cannot help but to feel for them, should never have happened.
    An explanation would be nice. Even if it is just like we had major faults. Eh

Now that he update has come (yay), it's time to work quickly lol

The annoying thing about training ditto is because when it triggers it turns into something else, it never gets the crown on ampharos. EXP gain is slow as GS giving us decent updates XP

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Of course it's terrible... They had to nerf it into the ground before it was ever released because of hackers hacking it in and using it to ruin competitions before GS screwed over competitions. You remember... The leaderboards clogged with hackers using ditto in their mega slot and utterly absurd 6- or even 7-figure scores. Only way to tell what your actual ranking was, was to wait for the game devs to finish swatting the hackers just before the competition ended.
    Last edited by Cyberra; 9th November 2017 at 7:10 AM.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

We (Mobile players in EU/USA) got an apology with the log in this morning and 30 Hearts.

Not an explanation, but who cares? Just hope that the shambles earlier this week was a one off and doesn't become a regular thing :v

Sheesh, finally. S Ranked everything up to Abomasnow. I kind of hamstrung myself by using Aggron and not Tyranitar, but a clutch Solgaleo proc worked in my favor so... Don't have enough coins to really try dugtrio

So we got a surprise update.

In addition to the content we were expecting to get, we also got a free Rayquaza and two new stages.

One is a "Level MAX" challenge with Rayquaza. This is essentially a mini EB (only 45 stages), except it is designed around helping you get Rayquaza to the max level, giving you a Skill Swapper on the first stage for you to Skill Swap to give it Shot Out, and then there are rewards for the rest of the stage like RML's and Exp. Boosters to help you get Rayquaza to Level 15. Also the stages are designed that you use Rayquaza's Shot Out ability to have an easier time, and the stages across the challenge will drop enough PSB's to guarantee SL5 Shot Out by the time you get the final reward. There are boss stages, but compared to the EB's we have been putting up with, the boss stages are easy.

The other is an Ultra Challenge with Necrozma. Two hearts to play, 47k HP, fifth support in Unown-EX. It's a stage that is doable without C-1 but you need good skill boosted abilities so C-1 isn't a bad idea. Catch rate is bad enough that I failed to catch it with GB's before it ran away and had to get the 10k coins back through GB reset exploit. It's a Base 80 AP Psychic-type with Destruction (Destroys 1 Block and deals 5× DMG, goes up to 9× DMG with skill boosting and needs 200 PSB's to max. 80/90/100 Rates), and it takes up to 20 RML's.

Necrozma is a dumb stage, but the Rayquaza mini-EB is actually a good thing. Too bad I maxed its Shot Out with boosters a fair time ago for SM 2.0 reasons... -.-'
    Last edited by Its_A_Random; 14th November 2017 at 7:36 AM.

I'm working on the rayquaza thing. Mine's already lvl 15, but I'll take all the rewards for other 'mons. And having a lvl 5 Shot Out isn't a bad thing.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

Wow. What was originally going to be one of the most boring Tuesdays in Shuffle History turned into one of the most exciting. Well played, GS, well played.

I did use some cookies on Ray's SO, but I only took it to SL3 so I'm still going to benefit greatly from the MAX Rayquaza Challenge.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and proud to be one! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

So do I have to swap Rayquaza’s skill whether or not it makes the stages easier? Its Dragon Talon was the very first skill I ever boosted and I kind of want it to keep it. Are any of the prizes transferable? My Ray is already lv 15.

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets

Quote Originally Posted by Krokketto Prime Danjal View Post
    So do I have to swap Rayquaza’s skill whether or not it makes the stages easier? Its Dragon Talon was the very first skill I ever boosted and I kind of want it to keep it. Are any of the prizes transferable? My Ray is already lv 15.
    Having Shot Out makes it easier in the opening moves. But I understand... I got groudon's Quake to SL5 and I don't want to change it, either. The personal skill boosters only work for rayquaza, but the rest of the level prizes can be used for any 'mon in your stable

I am quite pleased to report that you don't get just one PSB per level... For the first few it's just one, then after level 5-ish you get two guaranteed, and after level 10 (or maybe when ray reaches SL2, not entirely sure) it guarantee-drops three. I'm up to level 16 and my rayquaza just hit SL3
    Last edited by Cyberra; 14th November 2017 at 12:39 PM.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

Quote Originally Posted by Krokketto Prime Danjal View Post
    Early stages are not too tough without Shot Out Rayquaza but from reading the stage breakdown on the Pokemon Shuffle subreddit some of the later stages can get a bit tough as you do not get the benefit of the Rayquaza spawns to clear away the good amount of junk icons spawned.
    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!

I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Shot Out is a massively better skill than Dragon Talon by miles.

Did the escalation already end, though? It didn't last past a week.

~ It was a pain to change this signature. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Primarina was only a week. I only just managed to reach 140 before the update, I did mess up a 135+4 skip which would have made it less marginal. Not sure if I would have gone all out for the level ups though.

I know the Shot abilities are the big thing right now and I may reluctantly swap it after all. Despite getting over 10000 coins on Meowth last weekend I still need to spend at least a day on Meowth 37 to recover coins since this game constantly throws costly stages at us before playing anything else.

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets

ugh i used up a ton of coins getting s ranks because i didnt think we'd be dealing with a disaster like necrozma
    least it's around for 2 weeks

Why can't I make other Pokemon bleed gifts thrice every time I do it with Rayquaza.

~ It was a pain to change this signature. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Got to beat a short escalation battle in one day without losing at single level. Glad I get to have more time to catch up on main stages.

I feel like shot out rayquaza is a nice gift but with like...an asterisk
    because it's rayquaza so you're probably either using it as a mega start mega (ignoring shot out entirely) or it will be used for One Specific Stage

something with actual type advantage would be more appreciated.

oh well, the RMLs and exp boosters are appreciated

Page 539 of 539 FirstFirst ... 439489529535536537538539