Page 512 of 535 FirstFirst ... 412462502508509510511512513514515516522 ... LastLast
Results 12,776 to 12,800 of 13353

Thread: Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Next week we're getting an Incineroar COMPETITION. Which will surely be followed by a Decidueye Escalation and a Primarina competition. I don't know why they're even turning these normal Pokemon into comps. What's wrong with repeating the Mega Competitions?

Luckily I was able to catch both Araquanid (16%) and Lycanroc (44%; which is abnormally high for a Pokemon in this era of Shuffle) on my first try. Nothing else to worry about this week but the Escalation and coin grinding.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and proud to be one! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

I only got to Tier 4, but it was okay for me. I didn't finish the Incineroar EB because I thought it was just too much for just 3 candies.

I'm at full coins and captured all the newest Pokemon... Back to doing yet another EB.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say Decidueye will get its own EB after this.

~ Rabbid Mario: Watch out, we have a badass over here. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Yeah, guessing next week (or week after? whatever, correct the time frame as needed) we get ANOTHER safari full of new pokemon and ANOTHER set of weekly pokemon that includes Dartrix and a Rowlett great challenge, then the following week we get the Decidueye EB alongside Primarina competition and probably Incineroar great challenge because why not.
    Can they possible run through the 80% of every single gen 7 icon over hte span of lets say 2 months? The answer may surprise you!

e: Ok yes I see that we are in fact getting a bunch new pokemon next week. By the time the daily pokemon loops, there will be a mere 53/104 left (alolan forms + gen 7 pokemon)
    Judging by this week, i expect the Decidueye EB to follow alongside....let's say Solgaleo, Alolan Muk & Lurantis
    Last edited by R_N; 17th May 2017 at 2:49 AM.

Stage level 50... Well, my Angry Chu screwed Primarina good. It pulled off like three Super Bolts and managed to help me beat it itemless with a turn left.

25 and 50 were cleared itemless, but I gave in to an M+5 on 75. It's not an easy itemless clear if you don't have an invested Angrychu. For that reason, I may not be completing this Escalation. Like the Incineroar Escalation, the later boss stages are probably very pricey if you don't have the hyper-strength Pokemon to carry you through it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got 2 MSUs and 4 RMLs in the Lucky Dip, my 81000 got shoved down a tier near the end. I only used Delphox and Heatran with the other two. Not really worth it for 5 DD and attack boost attempts but I'm still good for coins (8600 off Meowth).

I caught Primarina at level 16. It got angry on level 2 and seems to get angry after every boss I beat. Most have been +5 skips too.
    I've reached 100 and all stages so far were cleared itemlessly. 50 needed two attempts because one of my Pokémon wasn't ideal and 75 needed three attempts. Mega Ray and Gengar have been getting some game time throughout this and I have not been using angry Pikachu. SL4, lv15 Electivire FTW. 100 unfortunately will require an item of some sort, attack boost will probably seal victory although it may be able to be done cheaper.
    Danjal: Pikachu, use Agility!

Pikanjal: Chuuu! (That Miltank will haunt me forever!)

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ultra Something-or-other?
    Sinnoh DOES NOT need a remake!

Stage level 110 gives you three choices:

1) Either you trigger at least 2 lvl. 4 Super Bolts to fry Primarina alive without items...

2) ...or you use Move+5 and DD with the above...

3) ...or you toss in AP+ for a secured victory (even in case you lack a high-leveled Super Bolt).

Is Angry Chu really needed for the EB?

I do have it. Just curious as all :3

Quote Originally Posted by Alatar VGC View Post

If it's at its possible maximum level through RMLs and it's got high skill levels, one 4-match without AP+ can quite possibly deal 5,000 HP in damage.

Though the trigger rates for Super Bolt suck, it's a real blessing when it happens. And even then, at max levels, it'll be a nice strong Pokemon for combos.

It will help sure, IF super bolt activates but it isn't necessary. My 'Pikissues' is at level 10 with no extra investment and whilst I would like to boost it, I've given priority to other Pokémon so I have relied on my SL4 Electivire instead. You will need at least one Pokémon that does burst damage.

Ugh! 100 proved to be THAT stage that drained my coins (every EB always has one)! It took FOUR attempts with M Ray, Shay, Electivire, Virizion (SL2, 11) and attack boost to win because RNG decided to take revenge on my so far itemless journey. If you get Primarina to sleep, you should be fine. If sleep charm refuses to activate or you don't even have enough Shaymin on the board you'll lose.

Electivire doing its thing helped me beat 110 without items.
    Danjal: Pikachu, use Agility!

Pikanjal: Chuuu! (That Miltank will haunt me forever!)

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ultra Something-or-other?
    Sinnoh DOES NOT need a remake!

Stage level 120 has our siren disrupting immediately with a 3x6 rock tower and then some more after a few turns. Go in with DD and AP+ if you have a very strong team. Toss in M+5 to be safe if you think the combos won't be good enough.

The stretch after that is stupid. The stage starts with a barrier line on top with an extra barrier for good measure. This stretch will want you to use Jumpluff as it can remove three barriers at once if...it triggers.

I've started in on the EB. Am up to lvl 49; I take on stage 50 next time my hearts regen. Primarina caught at 19%. Team is m-ray, angrychu (lvl 18 SL4), shaymin, and at the moment breloom for its Rock Break++. Been getting some very nice skyfall combos once breloom gets rid of the rocks. Angrychu is being angrychu; every now and then I annoy it enough to trigger Super Bolt and get between 4700 and 5600 damage depending on the number of icons matched.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

130 gives you 8 moves and a block overload. Bring M-Alakazam, your strongest SEs, and at LEAST an MS and an AP↑.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptilite89 View Post
    130 gives you 8 moves and a block overload. Bring M-Alakazam, your strongest SEs, and at LEAST an MS and an AP↑.
    Putting AP+ after "at least" is a bad choice. You do need that.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Putting AP+ after "at least" is a bad choice. You do need that.
    ...What? Am I misinterpreting your comment? Because I'm saying that you should bring an AP↑ and an MS, if not more. That's what "at least" means.

Up to stage 108 of the EB. Not sure how far I'm going to go, but we'll see. The 3-pokemon stages weren't too bad... I brought m-diancie (4/10), angrychu, and raikou, and at least once I one-shotted primarina with a Super Bolt activation.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

...What? Am I misinterpreting your comment? Because I'm saying that you should bring an AP↑ and an MS, if not more. That's what "at least" means.
    Hmm, I guess i somehow misinterpreted that. Sorry.

Got a RML from Cosmoem today. First time either it or Cosmog have given anything other than PSB and a Small skill booster.

No. It tends to be used as a crutch by players that haven't been playing from the get-go and so don't have the best teams (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Also, stage 140 sucks. Block hell, and Steelix is NVE.
    Last edited by Secundum; 20th May 2017 at 11:38 AM.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

I'll never understand why people think that wishing to an Angry Sky Fairy actually works.

Quote Originally Posted by Secundum View Post
    Yeah, I just witnessed it. What even is the best way to take it on? I tried using M+5, MS, and AP↑; but there were too many blocks for Alakazam and Zekrom to handle.

No. It tends to be used as a crutch by players that haven't been playing from the get-go and so don't have the best teams (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I don't know, it feels like at this stage of the game it is all about high burst damage which is why Nosedive has come into vogue, seemingly.

e: Like I'm on PRimarina 25 right now and the hp/move interactions are crazy tight for a stage like this. and i have a variety of high level pokemon with decent skills so i'm just at a loss here
    Last edited by R_N; 20th May 2017 at 5:50 PM.

I don't know, but that stage screams C-1 to me. I'm being cautious for the moment and just focusing on the main stages before I arrive to a clear answer...

THe answer, incidentally, was get lucky on risk taker and then get a lucky 10 combo (every other attempt capped out at like...2)

A 10 combo on that stage? Dude, I'm not sure.

Yeah, I just witnessed it. What even is the best way to take it on? I tried using M+5, MS, and AP↑; but there were too many blocks for Alakazam and Zekrom to handle.
    I'm wondering if it will require an all item run, as blocks are added as a 5th support. And Zam as Mega I guess.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

I'll never understand why people think that wishing to an Angry Sky Fairy actually works.

Page 512 of 535 FirstFirst ... 412462502508509510511512513514515516522 ... LastLast