Page 523 of 523 FirstFirst ... 423473513519520521522523
Results 13,051 to 13,066 of 13066

Thread: Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Cleared everything in the Safari only having to resort to using a Great Ball on Wormadam (thankfully SCP boosted the catch rate to around 80%). I will likely run Wormadam through Ampharos for a bit before saving up coins for the Score Challenge Mewtwo event coming on Friday.
    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!

I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi56 View Post
    Cleared everything in the Safari only having to resort to using a Great Ball on Wormadam (thankfully SCP boosted the catch rate to around 80%). I will likely run Wormadam through Ampharos for a bit before saving up coins for the Score Challenge Mewtwo event coming on Friday.
    Will Mewtwo be catchable in this or..?

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Looking to trade for apricorn and rare ball pokemon I don't have!

Quote Originally Posted by Inconspicuosaurus
    Dex Entry: "Alolan Raticate gained the Dark type and used it to beat up local Alakazam and steal their mustaches. This explains both the clean-shaven Alolan Alakazam, and the luxuriousness of Alolan Raticate's 'stache"

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Will Mewtwo be catchable in this or..?
    Probably not. It's essentially a Competitive Stage, but minus the Competition.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and proud to be one! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

Up to stage 49 in the EB. No way I'm doing the whole thing, just going far enough to get some of the good prizes before time is up. 150, maybe 200 or 250 depending on how bad the stages get and how much time I have. My diancie is at 6/10 MSUs so every one helps

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

wow wow wow Venomoth is bad.
    Like real real bad.
    It's an enhanced versiopn of Venonat's stage. Same initial layout but with barriers over some of the rocks, most notably the top most ones (!!!!). The disruptions reapply this pattern AND add steel blocks along the top corners (no barriers).

I was keeping Reshiram & Talonflame after capturing Woramadam, but I need Fearow for this. But even then, you're at the luck of the draw on if the abilities will activate (4 matches aren't guaranteed on the starting board) and what barriers & rocks iwll be destroyed.

Copy of IMG_0358.jpg

That's what I'm talking about (4th place finish in M. S. Ray comp)! Only one item run too and the DD was free! It started slowly but as it progressed, near the end it just took off. Good Pikachu disruptions, I was able to chain M. Tyranitar and I got at least three explosive LDEs from Regirock - couldn't believe it!

In other minor news...

Am I the only one who didn't manage to catch Magearna? The best I got was one SCP of 50% and I chose not to take it since the experience mattered more than resetting the game if it failed. Otherwise it was 8% or less.

I've finished the Safari in under probably 50 hearts which was good. Venomoth was my 5th capture so I was ready for it with Talonflame and S. Ray. (Magmortar came along for the ride too). I only used a great ball on Venonat 'cause it was the last one to complete the set.

Butterfree went in the Pokeball on day one but hasn't given me any useful gifts yet.

Took on Meloetta twice itemless and failed. Will need items if I decide to go back to it again.

I completed all 450 stages of Mew's EB. What do you mean there's another 50 stages? 400 and 450 were all items jobs, 7 and 3 moves remaining respectively. M. Tyranitar, Dusknoir (12, SL4 LDE), Darkrai (SL4) and perfect Hoopa U. Abilities, particularly SC near low health went off when I needed them to. Don't bother going past 400 if you haven't boosted Dusknoir, you will lose.

I also tried doing SM with Mega Heracross (SL1) before they change it but it hasn't gone well. MB+'s activations are less than occassional.

I'm looking forward to this Mewtwo event.
    Last edited by Krokketto Prime Danjal; 21st July 2017 at 2:43 AM.
    Danjal fainted. No really!

Pikanjal: Chu? Pika! Pika! (Don't scare me like that! Have a Revive.)

We need to be SLAVES
    to Holiness
    Fast sensibly

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    wow wow wow Venomoth is bad.
    Like real real bad.
    It's an enhanced versiopn of Venonat's stage. Same initial layout but with barriers over some of the rocks, most notably the top most ones (!!!!). The disruptions reapply this pattern AND add steel blocks along the top corners (no barriers).

I was keeping Reshiram & Talonflame after capturing Woramadam, but I need Fearow for this. But even then, you're at the luck of the draw on if the abilities will activate (4 matches aren't guaranteed on the starting board) and what barriers & rocks iwll be destroyed.
    I warned you about venomoth. I went in with m-gengar, fearow, and reshiram. Broke the rocks, got m-gengar up, and comboed it into oblivion with 5 moves left. It stayed in a pokeball at 28%

Up to stage 98 in the EB. After my hearts regen I take on stage 100.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

Quote Originally Posted by Krokketto Prime Danjal View Post
    Copy of IMG_0358.jpg

That's what I'm talking about (4th place finish in M. S. Ray comp)! Only one item run too and the DD was free! It started slowly but as it progressed, near the end it just took off. Good Pikachu disruptions, I was able to chain M. Tyranitar and I got at least three explosive LDEs from Regirock - couldn't believe it!

In other minor news...

Am I the only one who didn't manage to catch Magearna? The best I got was one SCP of 50% and I chose not to take it since the experience mattered more than resetting the game if it failed. Otherwise it was 8% or less.

I've finished the Safari in under probably 50 hearts which was good. Venomoth was my 5th capture so I was ready for it with Talonflame and S. Ray. (Magmortar came along for the ride too). I only used a great ball on Venonat 'cause it was the last one to complete the set.

Butterfree went in the Pokeball on day one but hasn't given me any useful gifts yet.

Took on Meloetta twice itemless and failed. Will need items if I decide to go back to it again.

I completed all 450 stages of Mew's EB. What do you mean there's another 50 stages? 400 and 450 were all items jobs, 7 and 3 moves remaining respectively. M. Tyranitar, Dusknoir (12, SL4 LDE), Darkrai (SL4) and perfect Hoopa U. Abilities, particularly SC near low health went off when I needed them to. Don't bother going past 400 if you haven't boosted Dusknoir, you will lose.

I also tried doing SM with Mega Heracross (SL1) before they change it but it hasn't gone well. MB+'s activations are less than occassional.

I'm looking forward to this Mewtwo event.
    There's a rumor that the Score Challenge is actually just for Mobile this time around as sort of a test run. But only time will tell.
    e: And congrats on the Top 5 finish!

Also, Venomoth was easy. All you need to do is make a match at the top of the circle and expose the ceiling, then let combos happen. Though I guess it's possible that RNG didn't allow that option for you.
    Last edited by Sceptilite89; 21st July 2017 at 6:30 AM.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and proud to be one! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptilite89 View Post
    There's a rumor that the Score Challenge is actually just for Mobile this time around as sort of a test run. But only time will tell.
    It is Mobile only. From what I am hearing, getting a good score is pretty much RNG-based anyway because the second half disruptions involve disrupting one of your supports (The one picked being random). For endgame mobile players, 150k if you get it is apparently a good enough score though to get everything, you need 250k.

Anyway, been farming I suppose. Meloetta-P is being dumb and I've dropped more PSB's than earned, but I did get SL2 at least; might aim for SL3 or something. Also started PSB Farming Hitmonlee, sucks that it is a Heart cost instead of 300 coins, because it means it will probably take at least a week to fully farm... IDK if I'll get some SL's on Ho-Oh's Nosedive though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    I warned you about venomoth. I went in with m-gengar, fearow, and reshiram. Broke the rocks, got m-gengar up, and comboed it into oblivion with 5 moves left. It stayed in a pokeball at 28%

Up to stage 98 in the EB. After my hearts regen I take on stage 100.
    I ran into it a SECOND time and could not beat it. Gengar couldn't even activate. Fearow couldn't make matches. Reshiram got 2 4 matches but it wasn't enough.This stage is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I ran into it a SECOND time and could not beat it. Gengar couldn't even activate. Fearow couldn't make matches. Reshiram got 2 4 matches but it wasn't enough.This stage is garbage.
    Venomoth is quite rough if you do not have a fully candied M-Beedrill to help deal with its disruptions, sadly the Mewtwo event ended up been Mobile exclusive so I guess it will be a relaxed weekend for me. Raikou does have a chance of dropping RMLs but BB+ isn't really a skill worth boosting pass SL2 since it already gets a 100% activation rate of matches of 4.
    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!

I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

THERE FINALLY
    the FOURTH venomoth finally gave me a good board and combos, beat it with 4 moves left

Then, typically, it escapes from an 80% great ball so I had to waste another on it. haaaaaaate but it's done at least.

I finished stage level 400, but that is as far I'm getting. This escalation was the worst.

~ It's fine. She's an extreme omnivore. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2

I reached stage 275 in the EB and got the EXP booster L. And there I stopped. I have no interest in going any farther, no matter how tempting those skill boosters are. I need to rebuild my stock of coins, S some stages, and actually catch some of the stuff I've unlocked in the ex stages (still haven't even caught goodra yet!).

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

New Content
    Shiny Tyranitar for Free
    New Survival Mode replacing the old one
    10,000 Coins, 30 Hearts
    Shiny Mega Tyranitar Competition (Bring Butterfree)
    Entei Great Challenge (Drops PSB's, RML's)

Returning Content
    Kyurem EB
    Entei Great Challenge (Drops PSB's, RML's)
    Hitmonchan Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)

Future Content
    Mega Charizard X Competition (Bring Goodra)
    Suicune Great Challenge (Drops PSB's, RML's)
    Tapu Koko Great Challenge (Once-a-Day?)
    Goodra Great Challenge (Drops PSB's, SBS)
    Regice Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)
    Daily Pokémon #2 (Drops Coins)
    Great Challenge Daily Pokémon [Hoopa-Confined, Winking Wigglytuff, Winking Togekiss, Wailord, Keldeo, Greninja, Omastar] (Drops PSB's)
    ---
    Tapu Lele Great Challenge

Spoiler:- New Pokémon Data + EB Prizes:

More to come.

And yes, the new Survival Mode is harder and goes to Mega Rayquaza.
    Last edited by Its_A_Random; Today at 9:35 AM.

Eh, survival mode is a waste anyway. Gives almost no rewards and requires insane investment.
    Shiny Mega TTar is nice to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Krokketto Prime Danjal View Post
    I completed all 450 stages of Mew's EB. What do you mean there's another 50 stages? 400 and 450 were all items jobs, 7 and 3 moves remaining respectively.
    Mew escalations are always 500 stages. iirc stage 500 was 4 mega speedups or somesuch.
    Last edited by Secundum; Today at 9:47 AM.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

I'll never understand why people think that wishing to an Angry Sky Fairy actually works.

Page 523 of 523 FirstFirst ... 423473513519520521522523