Page 542 of 542 FirstFirst ... 442492532538539540541542
Results 13,526 to 13,529 of 13529

Thread: Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Methinks this game is starting to lose its support. It's starting to become a little too generous with the special events.

The escalation helping you max Shiny Diancie's skill is fishy.
    Ignoring the mobile version, GS can always bring back conventional Trozei, so
    whatever happens here is not too significant.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I use the mobile version, because I'm around my phone more.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Methinks this game is starting to lose its support. It's starting to become a little too generous with the special events.

The escalation helping you max Shiny Diancie's skill is fishy.
    Nah not really; there's enough whales spending money on the Mobile version going around to keep the game afloat, and the subtle changes going around like Eevee/Victini repeats allowing you to spend up to 14 jewels for extra tries and the Start of/Middle of Month Challenges as well as the upcoming Holiday of Month challenges are going to make them spend more to get all the things, helping their revenue.

That said, I finished levelling up Shiny Diancie's skill to SL5, getting the final PSB's on stage 256 (because I took anger skips) and stopping. 250 was being a pain however (Didn't help that Nihilego is quite unreliable) but that's now past me and also gives me low enough coins to probably spend the upcoming Thursday getting coins back on Holiday Snover. Oh well, dealing with the new main stages for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Its_A_Random View Post
    Nah not really; there's enough whales spending money on the Mobile version going around to keep the game afloat, and the subtle changes going around like Eevee/Victini repeats allowing you to spend up to 14 jewels for extra tries and the Start of/Middle of Month Challenges as well as the upcoming Holiday of Month challenges are going to make them spend more to get all the things, helping their revenue.

That said, I finished levelling up Shiny Diancie's skill to SL5, getting the final PSB's on stage 256 (because I took anger skips) and stopping. 250 was being a pain however (Didn't help that Nihilego is quite unreliable) but that's now past me and also gives me low enough coins to probably spend the upcoming Thursday getting coins back on Holiday Snover. Oh well, dealing with the new main stages for now.
    there's a difference between losing whales (death kneel for the game) and losing general support.
    Which I think they absolutely were/are just because of their insane design philosophy they've done for the past like year. The changes made recently are clearly to entice F2P players to stick around because while whales will keep things afloat you prrrobably want more people in general to be playing your game. And, probably more importantly, try to bring in new players who will hopefully start whaling.

Also it is *insane* that 3 years into the game they finally go "OH WAIT we should probably let whales use victini more than twice"

Also I just got past Mismagius and wowwwwww that was a hideous stage. Victreebel is a giant HP wall but at least the stage itself isn't cancer.

Page 542 of 542 FirstFirst ... 442492532538539540541542