Page 541 of 541 FirstFirst ... 441491531537538539540541
Results 13,501 to 13,520 of 13520

Thread: Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

I think it's weird having a 7 day escalation battle with a new 7 day safari, competition, and a 20,000 coin ultra beast catch. Plus, it would make it harder to catch up on an escalation battle that way.

I was lucky to be able to catch up on some main stages with a short easy escalation battle from a few weeks ago. Plus, I've got all the mega evolution except for Mega Gallade. Things like that are nice to have once in a while.

I didn't even bother with the magearna escalation, it just wasn't worth it.
    I've been focusing on the safari today. Caught cutiefly, morelull and winking floette, but winking flabebe keeps espcaing. Haven't seen Shiinotic or Winking snubbul.

What's Toxapex like?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    What's Toxapex like?
    The middle row pretty much stops combos since Toxapex show up every support Pokemon that comes down, so it's essentially Toxapex then support then Toxapex then support and so on. Then the disruptions add four more Toxapex on the bottom spread out. And for a more annoying disruption, a middle zigzag barrier will occur.

Granted, Toxapex has Barrier Shot, but it helps just a bit.

~ Big adventures start with big bites ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Super Mario Odyssey - Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    The middle row pretty much stops combos since Toxapex show up every support Pokemon that comes down, so it's essentially Toxapex then support then Toxapex then support and so on. Then the disruptions add four more Toxapex on the bottom spread out. And for a more annoying disruption, a middle zigzag barrier will occur.

Granted, Toxapex has Barrier Shot, but it helps just a bit.
    Turned out to be much easier than I thought. MSU'd Garchomp, maxed out Shot Out Rayquaza (the real star) and some SE filler. Caught it on the second try, no great balls.
    An annoying stage easily countered by high damage out put against a surprisingly low HP bar.

I completed the Incineroar EB the other day with very little problem. Nice to see them keep an escalation unchanged for once. I wouldn’t say my Pokémon destroyed it easily this time around but it went much better. I don’t have any perfect or SL5 shot Pokémon besides Rayquaza and I was using a level 5, SL3 Popllio for a lot of stages. Felt brave at 150 by leaving out M+5 from a full item run which for the first half looked like a huge mistake but Silvally eventually woke up and did its job. I hit the 99 RML cap, something I never thought I would ever achieve!

So I used some of those RMLs so that I wouldn’t lose any excess on Toxapex and a few hours ago entered the competition with M Aggron, Celesteela (10, SL1), Solgaleo (14, SL1) and the Tox (15,SL3). RNG finally came good in this comp (along with some half decent but not brilliant tapping) and I scored 200.3k putting me 20th at the time. Think I’ll need to use up some more RMLs before check in.
    Danjal: Pikachu, use agility!

Pikanjal: Piiii!

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ultra Something-or-other?
    Sinnoh DOES NOT need a remake!

I see there are two empty spaces next to my existing charizards, both with a mega stone. Must be for the shiny mega X and Y they haven't released yet.

What's the area boss for the new main stages?

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

New Content
    New Main Stages (30 Total, Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal)
    New Expert Stage (Deoxys-S)
    New RML/SS buffs

Returning Content
    Middle of Month Challenge
    Shiny Diancie EB (Drops PSB's)
    Deoxys-Attack Ultra Challenge (Drops PSB's)
    Tornadus-Therian Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)
    Nihilego UB Challenge (Skill Swapper for winning first time)
    Holiday Daily Pokémon [Holiday Pikachu, Delibird, Snover, Vanillite, Cubchoo] (Drops Coins)
    Eevee is on Today for three days.

Future Content
    Free Shiny Charizard?
    Mega Beedrill Competition (Bring Groudon?)
    Bewear Great Challenge
    Groudon Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)
    Beedrill Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)
    Ash-Greninja Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)
    Landorus-Therian Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)
    Another Middle of Month Challenge?

Spoiler:- New Pokémon Data + EB Prizes:

All done.

I don't have the full list in front of me but I think the only normal, non alola pokemon we are missing is Torterra. And even with forms there's not that many...a few more shiny pokemon, the zygarde cell and core, unfezant female.

Guessing the plan for the UB is to go nihilego, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Kartana, Guzzlord

^There are also the USUM stuff.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; Yesterday at 12:24 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I'm playing Pokémon Shuffle on mobile, here's my friend code 5JMX-77YJ let's send hearts o/

Disappointed that none of the levels contain a Skill Swapper in the Shiny Diancie EB, especially since more Pokemon have gotten the ability to change skills.

Plus, I don't think any Pokemon would've needed 20 RML's, imo. I think Pokemon like Chandelure and Aerodactyl could still use a Raise Max Level boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    ^There area also the USUM stuff.
    If they update by the time they go through Guzzlord I can see jumping straight to one of the new ve uB while poipole goes as it's own thing. And maybe nagandal as well.then loop back around for stakataka

ok so where we now, in terms of pokemon.
    Normal Pokemon, No Forms
    -Torterra

Yeah that's it.

Normal Pokemon Forms
    -22 Unown forms
    -Primal Kyogre
    -Primal Groudon
    -Sandy Burmy
    -Sandy Wormadam
    -Unfezant Female
    -Winter Deerling
    -Winter Sawsbuck

Unowns will probably be saved for safaris. Next main stage update could feasibly be covered by this set + torterra, with Primals standing in for the Shiny Yveltal & Xerneas boss stages.

Other
    -Zygarde Core
    -Zygarde Cell
    -Pinsirite

Probably special stages like the rest of Zygarde. I'd guess 1% encounters in a safari. At this point I' mstarting to doubt Pinsirite will be in the main stages. It's just so far in....

Shiny Pokemon
    -Metagross
    -Hawlucha
    If they don't want the primals as boss stages, then these are alternatives. Even if Hawlucha would be an odd choice for a "boss".

There's also 26 other winking pokemon i dont feel like listing out, and assorted pikachus that i've lost track of because all the monthly ones are called "Celebration"

Alola Pokemon
    -Yungoos
    -Gumshoos
    -Stufful
    -Comfey
    -Wimpod
    -Golisopod
    -Sandygast
    -Mareanie
    -Minior
    -Bruxish
    -Jangmo-o
    -Hakamo-o
    -Kommo-o
    -Pheromosa
    -Kartana
    -Guzzlord
    -Marshadow

They still steadfastly refuse to put these in the main stages. Sandygast, Maraenie & Stufful will probably be in a safari with 2-3 others (maybe winking, maybe zygardes, maybe a full line). Marshadow will probably be an EB. We'll cycle to the UBs eventually.

They'll probably do an USUM update, though, which would definitely add....
    -Lycanroc Midnight (probably)
    -Wishiwashi (School) (probably)
    -Lycanroc Dusk
    -Necrozma Dusk
    -Necrozma Dawn
    -Necrozma Ultra
    -Blacepheon
    -Stakkataka
    -Poipole
    -Nagandel
    -Zeraora
    -I Choose You Cap Pikachu

They could also feasibly add Minior's core form (which could be up to +7) but I doubt they will. Even if they did, they'd probably be special stages too!

it's kind of interesting, there could possibly be only one more set of main stages unless... It's also been noted they retired a bunch of special stages. So I could see them cutting back even MORE on pokemon per main stages and instead putting in a bunch of special stages. Apparently, mega stone-wise there's only like..3 that aren't available in the game (unsure if this counts pinsirite).

I'm sure we have plenty of main stages to come. Even with the lack of actual new Pokemon, I can see GS making a new batch filled with only repeat 'Mons if they had to. I mean, we have three different Main stages for Chansey now! Who knows what else they'll pull out of a dumpster and reuse.

I will say, I'm pacified with this update though. An EB that drops PSBs has always been a dream of mine, and I'm stoked that they've actually given us one. And it's a good Pokemon too—a BP 70 Fairy type with Block Shot and 15 RMLs is awesome.

And then we got our long-awaited Ground type with SO, Flygon. I know SM farmers are hyped to use it and the upcoming Shiny Mega Charizard X.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and proud to be one! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

I think it might be better to list Special stages that have not been put in main stages as well.

Edit: Also, Vivillon patterns(and Arceus/Silvally types) can also be added in the future.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    I think it might be better to list Special stages that have not been put in main stages as well.

Edit: Also, Vivillon patterns(and Arceus/Silvally types) can also be added in the future.
    There are entirely too many special stages to count up at this point.

Vivillon patterns would make sense, but it seemed like a deliberate decision to only have the 2 event patterns. Arceus will probably remain in the special stages. They also should have had the 5 cosplay pikachu but they've had endless chances to end those when it would have made sense and just...didn't. They should have been there from the start, frankly.

While we're talking about oddities, reminder that Zen Mode Darmanitan and Overcast Cherrim were in there at the very start of the game, then removed in a follow up update, and have never been placed back in.

meanwhile seven thousand winking pokemon

If you folks are having some coin issues and have not used your free 15 minutes NHN yet, consider using it today on today's Daily Pokémon: Holiday Snover. The stage is 1000 HP in four turns (three mon stage) and disrupts one coin at the start and at one turn to go. You can use the coin disrupted to match one of the two cross barriers of coins and guarantee yourself 600 coins per play before beating the stage (or risk it going for 1200, though with Trial NHN it's better to take the 600 for more plays and more gift drops). Holiday Snover can also drop gifts, with a 50% chance of dropping 100 coins, 12.5% chance of dropping 300 coins, and a 3.125% chance of dropping 2,000 coins.

I managed to get 26 plays in my 15 minutes, getting 600 coins each time and getting 3,200 coins from gifts (11 lots of 100, 7 lots of 300, no 2,000 drops), for a total profit of 18,800 coins. Not too bad, especially considering how 3DS is slower than Mobile between plays, but the gift RNG and post win combo RNG could have been better. Used three bursts and no mega evolution (mega evolutions cost time and can cause more combos).

Even after Trial NHN if you need to grind some coins, Holiday Snover is better than Meowth by far because of the guaranteed 600 and possible 1,200 if you take risks plus gift drops. Though I have an EB to go through (which drops PSB's at 25/25/25 rates by the way).

Also Holiday Snover will be back next Thursday as well so you get another opportunity to get lots of coins from it.

Much appreciated heads up. Burned through 12k s ranking combusken through sneasel plus 5k to catch octillery. Maybe ill dip into my 80 heart reserve as well

Came 22nd v Shiny Gardevoir, my first Tier 1 finish for some time. One item run with only M+5 and attack boost used. Aggron went Mega on turn 2.

Is it just me with bad RNG because it took nearly 10 itemless attempts to S rank Wooper. Also I’m sure I’ve watched on more than one occasion on 3 Pokémon stages like Wooper’s, once in a while a match appears to be made with a particular Pokémon but instead of being removed in the match it remains and sometimes this leads to the combo ending shortly after from the resulting skyfall. Is the game trying to cheat? Long gone are the days when combos would regularly go beyond about 50 when effectively only 2 Pokémon were dropping into the board.

Chansey repeat #2 (why?) is horrible without shot out Hitmonlee (I didn’t use SS). Couldn’t win at all itemless.

Used C-1, MS and M+5 on shiny Yvetal with Diancie (15, BB+), Silvally (17, SL5), Machamp (20, SL4) and Meloetta P (15, SL3). Thanks to Mega Diancie matches under TC, I’d taken off 50% of its health in just 2 moves! Killed it in 5 for an 89% Pokéball capture! My biggest boss overkill by far.

Thanks from me too for the Holiday Snover tip, luckily I hadn’t started the EB yet.
    Danjal: Pikachu, use agility!

Pikanjal: Piiii!

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ultra Something-or-other?
    Sinnoh DOES NOT need a remake!

I had to burn coins rather than save coins to get from Diancie because I'm at the cap.

~ Big adventures start with big bites ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Super Mario Odyssey - Xenoblade Chronicles 2

And someone has found a method of getting a guaranteed 900 coins from each play on Snover. You need to:

-Bring the coin at A1 to D4 on turn 1.
    -Bring the coin at C4 to E3 on turn 2.
    -Bring any coin from the right side of the board to B4 on turn 3.
    -Clear the stage with a Mo4 LDE on turn 4.

I've been using this method and approve of it greatly. You should bring a team of 3 neutral LDE Pokemon should you decide to use it.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and proud to be one! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

Page 541 of 541 FirstFirst ... 441491531537538539540541