Page 514 of 514 FirstFirst ... 414464504510511512513514
Results 12,826 to 12,839 of 12839

Thread: Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Although it has been nice getting a lot of the Alola Pokemon, anyone kinda wishing they'd release some regular Pokemon as well? I'm waiting for Machamp, Emboar, Keldeo-O, Articuno and Mandatory-Investment-Greninja to be repeated.

Risk Taker has also been horrid as of late and I really want to get a Flash Mob team as I'm tired of Risk Taker not procing on 10+ 4 matches in row like every other Survival Mode run. At best, 20/40/100 is what Risk Taker's activation rates have become for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HylianGlaceon View Post
    Although it has been nice getting a lot of the Alola Pokemon, anyone kinda wishing they'd release some regular Pokemon as well? I'm waiting for Machamp, Emboar, Keldeo-O, Articuno and Mandatory-Investment-Greninja to be repeated.

Risk Taker has also been horrid as of late and I really want to get a Flash Mob team as I'm tired of Risk Taker not procing on 10+ 4 matches in row like every other Survival Mode run. At best, 20/40/100 is what Risk Taker's activation rates have become for me.
    Everything but Greninja. We had 2 repeats of each forme of Greninja already. Delphox had none. Let's give some love to other Pokemon first. I'm tired of Greninja.
    Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - IGN: Pyreon

VGC Player | TCG Collector and Casual Player | Event and Shiny Collector

I'd like to see Magmortar and Breloom get a repeat. They're the only Pokemon that I've missed, and I'm starting to worry that they may never show up again and my chances of 100% completion are out the window. I need another chance at Cameruptite as well.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and proud to be one! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Typhlosion View Post
    Everything but Greninja. We had 2 repeats of each forme of Greninja already. Delphox had none. Let's give some love to other Pokemon first. I'm tired of Greninja.
    SL5 Unity Power Ash Greninja is essentially mandatory to catch Rapidash though. You seriously have to spend a Complexity along with other items each time to get a 1% base catch rate and hope for a SCP otherwise.

I don't even want to invest into it honestly. But no Rapidash without it really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by HylianGlaceon View Post
    SL5 Unity Power Ash Greninja is essentially mandatory to catch Rapidash though. You seriously have to spend a Complexity along with other items each time to get a 1% base catch rate and hope for a SCP otherwise.

I don't even want to invest into it honestly. But no Rapidash without it really sucks.
    I'm not saying it's bad. Just that they can't repeat the same stages all over again just because it's an OP Pokémon. Ash-Greninja and Greninja had 2 farmable stages each. Chesnaught had one. Delphox had none. Ash-Greninja has RMLs, Greninja has 10 (!!) RMLs. Delphox has none.

Ash-Greninja is only good because it got a SS into an OP skill, RMLs and farmable stages. Do that to any other Pokémon and they become good too.

A lot of EX stages never got a Special farmable stage. Greninja got it twice. It's time to give some love to other things.
    Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - IGN: Pyreon

VGC Player | TCG Collector and Casual Player | Event and Shiny Collector

The Vikavolt Safari has officially become the first Safari in which I did not use Great Balls with Vikavolt playing nice staying in the Poke Ball when it showed up. Also got the other daily Pokémon (barring Friday's and Monday's) and Mudsdale as well. Now to focus on Friday's Pokémon before I focus on Rowlet.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Finished 150 with a full item run and M-Ray. I can see how it's possible to fail even with full items, but I had some pretty insane combos and finished with 5 moves left.
    Meowth gave me a generous 10K coins, which puts me at 50K coins and gives me nothing left to do but coin grind until Magearna comes. I think I can actually afford a full item run in the Competition.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and proud to be one! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

caught dartix & rowlett in SCP catches (thanks meowth)
    Still trying to catch Crabrawler & Grubbin. Still need to try Mudsdale. What is that stage like, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    caught dartix & rowlett in SCP catches (thanks meowth)
    Still trying to catch Crabrawler & Grubbin. Still need to try Mudsdale. What is that stage like, anyway.
    Mudsdale's stage starts out with a lot of blocks, after five moves Mudsdale disrupts with rocks in a similar pattern to the blocks. Can't recall the disruption after that but I think it was barriers. Bringing along a Block Smash+ user is probably advisable so you can help clear up the initial board to help your Risk-Takers/Ash-Greninja to do their thing.

I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Anyone here think that worth invest on Mudkip to be the BIG WAVE user of the game? I've done my run in the Incinerate competition, but I need a BIG WAVE user. I already put Raise Max Levels on Ash-Greninja(Unity Power Skill Level 5), Mew(Block Smash+ Skill Level 3), Zoroark(Sinister Power Skill Level 2), Shiny-Gyarados and Beedrill(Just by the Mega Forms). I'll invest 10 Raise Max Levels on my Machamp(Skill Level 5 Risk-Taker) since I STILL have more than 90 Raise Max Levels on the bag. I'm thinking to do the same with Angry-Pikachu(Skill Level 3 Super Bolt) because it's fun and I liked it. Then I'll invest in others later. Any thoughts on this? Thanks!

Off-topic: There will be a thread from Magikarp Jump on the forum? The game is pretty simple. But it's actually so much fun.

Griffith:
    ''It is my perception that a true friend never relies on another’s dream. A person with the potential to be my true friend must be able to find his reason for life without my help. And he would have to put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me. For me, a true friend is one who stands equal on those terms.''

I am a bit hesitant to invest in Mudkip as there is a chance it could become Magikarp 2.0 (Volcanion is essentially is the same as a SSed and fully RMLed Magikarp making the huge investment moot), GS could end up giving Big Wave to one of the unreleased Pokemon or grant the skill to another Pokemon by SS that has a higher base power than Mudkip.

Don't plan on investing on Angry-Pika either, Super Bolt's proc rates is a bit iffy even on matches of 5.
    Last edited by Tsukuyomi56; Yesterday at 9:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi56 View Post
    I am a bit hesitant to invest in Mudkip as there is a chance it could become Magikarp 2.0 (Volcanion is essentially is the same as a SSed and fully RMLed Magikarp making the huge investment moot), GS could end up giving Big Wave to one of the unreleased Pokemon or grant the skill to another Pokemon by SS that has a higher base power than Mudkip.

Don't plan on investing on Angry-Pika either, Super Bolt's proc rates is a bit iffy even on matches of 5.
    I don't know... Mudkip still have 115 Battle Power at level 20. If they give another Water type a Skill Swap or the ability(Big Wave) he will still need some Raise Max Levels to outclass Mudkip. On the other hand, I agree that Super Bolt can be pointless sometimes, but I have a good rating with the ability and it's fun for me. I Angry-Pikachu everytime against all the types that he is Super Effective(Even with 70 Battle Power).

Griffith:
    ''It is my perception that a true friend never relies on another’s dream. A person with the potential to be my true friend must be able to find his reason for life without my help. And he would have to put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me. For me, a true friend is one who stands equal on those terms.''

Quote Originally Posted by DioBrandoTHEWORLD View Post
    I don't know... Mudkip still have 115 Battle Power at level 20. If they give another Water type a Skill Swap or the ability(Big Wave) he will still need some Raise Max Levels to outclass Mudkip. On the other hand, I agree that Super Bolt can be pointless sometimes, but I have a good rating with the ability and it's fun for me. I Angry-Pikachu everytime against all the types that he is Super Effective(Even with 70 Battle Power).
    They'll still need max levels but it will probably not require 10 of them

speaking of I've just gave up on this competition. It's a lot of coin for a lot of luck for a big payout I'll probably not reach. I know more RMLs & MSUs will help stave off complexity abuse but the coins and time needed? Honestly may as well put towards meowth grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    They'll still need max levels but it will probably not require 10 of them

speaking of I've just gave up on this competition. It's a lot of coin for a lot of luck for a big payout I'll probably not reach. I know more RMLs & MSUs will help stave off complexity abuse but the coins and time needed? Honestly may as well put towards meowth grinding.
    I'm okay with the investment for now. I have so much Raise Max Levels that I'll have to use them, anyway. D:

Yeah, this competition sucks. A Ash-Greninja 5-match(Level 15 and Unity Power Skill Level 5) saved me on the VERY LAST move on this competition. So much RNG and very expensive to give a try for a good score.

Griffith:

Page 514 of 514 FirstFirst ... 414464504510511512513514