View Poll Results: What items are you collecting?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plushies

27 72.97%
  • Figures

24 64.86%
  • Charms

5 13.51%
  • Posters

3 8.11%
  • Items with your favourite pokemon

18 48.65%
  • Keychains

10 27.03%
  • Clear Files

2 5.41%
  • Stickers

1 2.70%
  • Stamps

0 0%
  • Other

12 32.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Collecting?

Default What Are You Collecting?

There has been lots of pokemon merchandise over the years and there will be a lot more coming in the future. So is there any particular type or line pokemon merchandise are you all collecting?

I'm mainly into collecting plushies because they make my room feel more colourful. And also because I think they look adorable. I don't collect figures very often but if I see ones I like or if I really like the pokemon, but have no plushie for it, I'll get them.

I also really like the pokemon center charms because they look so nice and practical.

mostly plush and amiibo got me turned onto some figures. i will collect pretty much anything from my absolute favorite pokemon and i have a soft spot for keychains in general (i have a collection of keychains of every place i have traveled to... along with shotglasses but they dont make pokemon ones ) so i will collect some of those too. i'm not as interested in the others because they are less durable and some of the ones ive had in the past have fallen apart.
    COME TO #SPP-MISC

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience

Mostly plush toys since I have a soft spot for cute things or representations of my favourite Pokemon, they also make great bed decorations. I also collect figurines as well as their more realistic appearance provide a good change from the more cute plush toys.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

i got a thing for flygon (among other pkmn) so anything in the right price range i can come across at conventions with flygon are fair game. though plushies and keychains are the main things i collect.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny :656:
    GMT-5hrs

Plush and figures mostly, with some keychains here and there. Some stationery as well, like notebooks and folders and clearfiles. I pretty much try to get as much Mudkip merch as I can, too. XD

i collect any merch for pokemon in my main collections, but for anything else it's just cards and zukan

Current Hatched/Caught Shinies: Vulpix, Ninetales, Chansey, Vivillon
    Safari (Water): Octillery, Wartortle, Frogadier - Need Sligoo, Sawk, Braxien
    Ninetales Claimed March 16, 2015

Click image for Shrine

I collect Cards

2/3ds Friend code:0104-1468-6275 IGN:Marc

Although I have several Pokemon plush toys too, I mostly collect Takara Tomy Pokemon figurines; I have around 20 so far, the most recent ones being a Zorua and Zoroark figure. Also cards, but not as many recently.
    Last edited by Lorde; 16th March 2015 at 8:53 PM.

I have a particular fondness for plush toys; can't get enough of them. My Weavile plush being a favourite since it is my favourite Pokémon.

I also occasionally like to get rare figurines and some of the cards.

I collect specifically serperior stuff...mostly cards...I have every serperior to date including the reverse holographic and promo versions
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Sun Team:

A lot of figures, some plush.
    I get a lot of Fennekin related stuff. Even bought a few extra figures of him

Plush and figures of my favorite Pokemon. I like getting Kids figure lots that are cheap. haha I also like Pokedolls since they're all so cute. But anything of my favorite Pokemon that is cute is interesting to me.
    Alpha SapphireL

Cards, and Promo display posters from game shops and big chain stores
    My friend code is: 3282 3037 3656
    Name: Chica

My Friend Safari:
    Ground: Phanpy, Camerupt and Gastrodon.

I LOVE Meowth!

I don't have a very big collection (outside of games and guides), but most of it is plushies, followed by figure and keychain pokeball figures, then cards which I don't actively collect anymore (I only have a little more then a deck), and a few random items like stylus, pencils, and screen cleaners. - Outside of gifts and products that have random Pokémon, generally I only get stuff if it's a Pokémon I like pretty well.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 30th March 2015 at 6:35 AM.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files
    Twitter: @CleverKraken

“Once, or twice, in a lifetime, if you're lucky, there are moments. Someone slices the world open,
    right down the middle and you can see the sky behind it. The true world. And you understand your purpose.”
    (Frances Booth - Channel Zero; Candle Cove)

I want to slowly collect one TCG Pokemon card for all 718 Pokemon. Eh, now that I think about it, I'm not too thrilled about how much that might cost, but it's a dream of mine to have a folder containing Pokemon cards of all Pokemon in order.
    3DS FC: 2320 - 6137 - 2703
    Trainer ID: Austin

Anthing pokemon related actually. Mostly plushied and games, nya~

I collect the MonColle figures, apart from random favourites I try to collect every Mon owned by Ash and some other anime characters like Team Rocket and Serena. I've also begun getting pushies starting from 6th gen.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Mostly Pokemon Plushies. I like hugging them *^* Second would be Figurines. I wish I could collect the cards. I love the little drawings but I feel like I'm just gonna end up bending and tearing some up as well as its really difficult to find the cards you want on a random pack. I do have a few though but they don't get much attention as the plushies take most of the space.

Fire and Lightning Race Across the Heavens

I'm currently collecting every Pokémon game released for the DS including the spin off games.

I have a whole bunch of Pokemon plushies. I've been collecting since 2008.
    I made it to Alola! I'm having so much fun here!

I'm trying to collect every single Pokemon video game! Lately I've been collecting the cards again. I really need to collect more plushies.

Kinda surprised that there was no option for cards here, eh whatever. I got most of the old main series games too.
    Fc 190809318571 ign for y Aireus
    My friend safari has electrode, zebstrika, helioptile
    In game name for omega ruby is Aaron
    In game name for sun Aireus

I have claimed Pichu and together we will change the world

I'm currently collecting Pokemon cards as they have some amazing art and EXs are shiny AF (I got my first random BREAK card over Christmas ), but I'm thinking that once I get a decent amount of money I'll start officially collecting Pokemon plushies. I already have tiny plushies of Eevee and all it's Evolutions, plus a Litten plush, and I ordered a 20th anniversary Meloetta and a Carbink plush a day or two ago. Just hoping to collect more in future!

Credit to American--Pi for the amazing banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Do you touch yourself to XY Ash every night?
    Fanfiction.net Profile

I mostly just collect Plushies, but I do have a small collection of cards and figures as well. But yeah, plushies are by far my main priority, and I have over 100 in my collection now.
    "Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick. A shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
    - Lord Varys, Game of Thrones

Definitely plushies. They are so cute and soft!
    In Loving Memory
    HeartGold Team
    August 2015 - January 2017

Lilly | Charlotte | Pearl | Yolk | Cinder | Minty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast