Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Lunar Subterrane Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    i noticed you want a sprite? that would be kinda small for that banner >.> normally sprites go well with userbars and link buttons. I could find a riley image for you if you want me too?
    That sounds cool! Feel free to do that!
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy McNerdface View Post
    That sounds cool! Feel free to do that!
    alright then I will try to find a good riley image for you ^_^ accepted

2 spots left!

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

Simple banner Form

I would like a simple banner from Lunar Subterrane Grapics please,
    Image(s)( one image please!): It won't let me put the link where I've added a Typhlosion image onto here, so can you pick an image for me. :/
    text: Last Eruption
    text font ( www.dafont.com): You pick.
    colors: You pick.
    anything else special: Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by colorfulhighligters View Post
    Simple banner Form

I would like a simple banner from Lunar Subterrane Grapics please,
    Image(s)( one image please!): It won't let me put the link where I've added a Typhlosion image onto here, so can you pick an image for me. :/
    text: Last Eruption
    text font ( www.dafont.com): You pick.
    colors: You pick.
    anything else special: Nope.
    yeah its because you don't have enough posts to link yet but i can get a image for you accepted

1 spot left!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 6th May 2017 at 6:07 AM.

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!

Alright. Thank you Fairywitch!

well another spot opened back up do to someone getting banned i see so 2 spots open!

also all requests should be started within the next few days to get them done sorry for the wait I have been extremely busy with stuff with outside life which I will edit my post here for all requests done...

all requests done:

RazorLeafeon:

I hope its alright for you which i large it a bit bigger this time around if your using it for your twitch account if you need to upsize it but it may get blurry if it does :/

Hydrenga:

Hope this is what you wanted enjoy ^_^

Nerdy McNerdface

I hope this is what you wanted as well as make sure to give credit to this person right here for the image please and thanks. I couldn't find a good image for riley its wierd they all get white lines around him which it came with mega luke I hope its alright.

Last edited by FairyWitch; 16th June 2017 at 11:20 PM.

well another spot opened back up do to someone getting banned i see so 2 spots open!

also all requests should be started within the next few days to get them done sorry for the wait I have been extremely busy with stuff with outside life which I will edit my post here for all requests done...

all requests done:

RazorLeafeon:

I hope its alright for you which i large it a bit bigger this time around if your using it for your twitch account if you need to upsize it but it may get blurry if it does :/

Hydrenga:

Nerdy McNerdface

I hope this is what you wanted as well as make sure to give credit to this person right here for the image please and thanks. I couldn't find a good image for riley its wierd they all get white lines around him which it came with mega luke I hope its alright.

Thank you! This looks great!
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Hydrenga:

look great as usual! Thank you~

なぜあなたはいつも嘘を言っているのですか?
    tumblr fizzy bubbles backloggery steam author/rp profile banner credit

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415