Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Lunar Subterrane Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by dragontamer44722 View Post
    SO I was silly and didn't post my next request soooo......

I would like a Regular Banner from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

front Images( 1 image but i can do two if you want): If possible, an image of the boy and girl trainer from gen 7, the top of their heads is fine.
    background (fire,water,bubbles, etc): Your pick
    Text( www.dafont.com ) : Applying for Gym (or Applying)
    gradient color: Your pick
    additional comments: This banner should be the same size as the one you just did for me. For the text, if the Applying for Gym doesn't fit then just Applying is fine. Thanks!
    lol its fine I can do that in a few days since I have to work the morning might be able to do this tommorow if not tired accepted

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

I got a little bit of a weird one

I would like a link button from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): no
    Sprite: Flareon
    Text: Skyborne
    colors: oranges, yellows, and reds.
    anything else special: would be possible to make it 88 x 31 for the dimensions? Thanks in advance!

Hydrangea (/haɪˈdreɪndʒiə/;[1] common names hydrangea or hortensia) is a genus of 70–75
    species of flowering plants native to southern and eastern Asia and the Americas.

tumblr backloggery fizzy bubbles steam author/rp profile last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
    I got a little bit of a weird one

I would like a link button from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): no
    Sprite: Flareon
    Text: Skyborne
    colors: oranges, yellows, and reds.
    anything else special: would be possible to make it 88 x 31 for the dimensions? Thanks in advance!
    yeah that is fine I can do that for you accepted

i will try to get these request done soon as I can been busy with work atm plus I have a trade shop on the side as well...

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!

Custom Shiny Chart Banner Form
    I would like a Custom Shiny Chart Banner at Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
    Image ( 2 max): Wes from Colosseum and Shiny Raikou
    Special Text: Johnny Blaze's Gen 7 Shiny Card
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Whatever you think would be stylish
    colors: Red and Black
    How many boxes on the chart?: As many as yours
    anything special: Up to you, but it will be going in my sig! Also in box one could you put a shiny smeargle and a shiny charmander in the second one? Thank you in advance!!!
    Last edited by JohnnyBlaze; 15th February 2017 at 5:57 AM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze View Post
    Custom Shiny Chart Banner Form
    I would like a Custom Shiny Chart Banner at Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
    Image ( 2 max): Wes from Colosseum and Shiny Raikou
    Special Text: Johnny Blaze's Gen 7 Shiny Card
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Whatever you think would be stylish
    colors: Red and Black
    How many boxes on the chart?: As many as yours
    anything special: Up to you, but it will be going in my sig! Also in box one could you put a shiny smeargle and a shiny charmander in the second one? Thank you in advance!!!
    sure thing I can do it for you :3 accepted however I can put the shiny smeargle and charmander in those boxes but after that I don't edit your charts for you so you can use a image site or program to edit the other shinies you get it :3

2 spots left!

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    sure thing I can do it for you :3 accepted however I can put the shiny smeargle and charmander in those boxes but after that I don't edit your charts for you so you can use a image site or program to edit the other shinies you get it :3

2 spots left!
    Oh, sorry! I wasn't aware, but I do appreciate it! Can't wait to see it!!

Oh, sorry! I wasn't aware, but I do appreciate it! Can't wait to see it!!
    its fine it says under the banner choice but its no worries and will do ^_^

DT:

Hydrangea:

hope this alright how you want it trying to use a image from pokemon pinball was a bit tricky since had to crop out the white background plus not look cut off on the link button...

4 spots open!

Thank you :3

userbar by Lynxforte

Hiya Fairy! I have finally gotten everything together to make these requests for my trade shop! I read that 6 of them is okay to request at a time? If so, here they are!

I would like a (few) text banner(s) at Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

Text: Notes
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Up to you! (or Berlin Sans FB Demi)
    gradient text color: Any colors from the Pokemon (Up to you!)
    images (up to two): Shiny Purugly (on the left of the text)
    sig use?: No
    anything special: I'd like all the banners to match in size (same text size for sure), maybe no taller than 200 pixels, but otherwise design is up to you!

Text: Guidelines
    images (up to two): Shiny Houndoom (on the right of the text)
    anything special: I'd like all the banners to match in size (same text size for sure), maybe no taller than 200 pixels, but otherwise design is up to you!

Text: Trades
    images (up to two): Shiny Goodra (on the left of the text)

Text: Offering
    images (up to two): Shiny Typhlosion (on the right of the text)

Text: Services
    images (up to two): Shiny Flygon (on the left of the text)

Text: Wants
    images (up to two): Shiny Yveltal (on the right of the text)

All the images should already be transparent (I noticed Yveltal has some blur on him though, you don't have to worry about taking that off if you can work with it); they're all just the Sugimori art recolored to be shiny. I'm having a hard time deciding how the banners should look tho; really all that matters is that the right Pokemon is matched with the right word haha. The fonts can also all be different or the same depending on what you think is good. (I also listed the font I use for everything, which I believe is a standard font on most PCs.) If you need more details or need to change something let me know, I can adjust however!

I'm thinking I'll want a banner for the whole shop as well, but I have an actual idea for that and this is the limit anyway, so I'll get back to you on it another time if this is alright.

Thanks a ton in advance, looking forward to it!!

.// Road's Trading Bureau
    New and improved for 7th! (Data from 6th still being compiled.)
    Shiny LivingDex (ORAS and Alola)

Please do not ask me if I will be receiving certain events.
    My timezone is GMT+9 (Japan). Please be aware of this when setting up trade times.

Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    Hiya Fairy! I have finally gotten everything together to make these requests for my trade shop! I read that 6 of them is okay to request at a time? If so, here they are!

I would like a (few) text banner(s) at Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

Text: Notes
    images (up to two): Shiny Purugly (on the left of the text)

Text: Guidelines
    images (up to two): Shiny Houndoom (on the right of the text)

Text: Trades
    images (up to two): Shiny Goodra (on the left of the text)

Text: Offering
    images (up to two): Shiny Typhlosion (on the right of the text)

Text: Services
    images (up to two): Shiny Flygon (on the left of the text)

Text: Wants
    images (up to two): Shiny Yveltal (on the right of the text)

All the images should already be transparent (I noticed Yveltal has some blur on him though, you don't have to worry about taking that off if you can work with it); they're all just the Sugimori art recolored to be shiny. I'm having a hard time deciding how the banners should look tho; really all that matters is that the right Pokemon is matched with the right word haha. The fonts can also all be different or the same depending on what you think is good. (I also listed the font I use for everything, which I believe is a standard font on most PCs.) If you need more details or need to change something let me know, I can adjust however!

I'm thinking I'll want a banner for the whole shop as well, but I have an actual idea for that and this is the limit anyway, so I'll get back to you on it another time if this is alright.

Thanks a ton in advance, looking forward to it!!
    sounds good road I can do this for you which I will let you know if there is any problems ^_^ accepted

3 spots left!

sounds good road I can do this for you which I will let you know if there is any problems ^_^ accepted

3 spots left!
    Thank you a ton!! I have faith that they'll be super awesome~ Looking forward to it! c:

My timezone is GMT+9 (Japan). Please be aware of this when setting up trade times.

Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    Thank you a ton!! I have faith that they'll be super awesome~ Looking forward to it! c:
    yep no problem hope to have it done sometime this week >.>

JohnnyBlaze:

sorry for the wait been busy with things hope this is alright for you which raikou will be covered sometimes it happens but thats mostly what you expect for a chart XD there was alot of choppy images of wes was trying to find one that isn't so choppy...

yep no problem hope to have it done sometime this week >.>

JohnnyBlaze:

sorry for the wait been busy with things hope this is alright for you which raikou will be covered sometimes it happens but thats mostly what you expect for a chart XD there was alot of choppy images of wes was trying to find one that isn't so choppy...

It's waayy better than I imagined it! How did you know Red and black was my favorite color scheme? Friggin' LOVE IT!!

It's waayy better than I imagined it! How did you know Red and black was my favorite color scheme? Friggin' LOVE IT!!
    glad you like it

Road:

I hope you like them I was trying really hard to keep them the same size but its hard with text banners do to the background so hopefully its alright and the text font size is hard as well to be the same size depending how long the text is and also I tried to keep the same style for each banner to match with colors matching the shiny forms with the background. I was not sure what style you were going for the background as well so just went a simple text banner...

all spots open!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 18th March 2017 at 12:48 AM.

glad you like it

Road:

I hope you like them I was trying really hard to keep them the same size but its hard with text banners do to the background so hopefully its alright and the text font size is hard as well to be the same size depending how long the text is and also I tried to keep the same style for each banner to match with colors matching the shiny forms with the background. I was not sure what style you were going for the background as well so just went a simple text banner...

all spots open!
    OOO no they are totally awesome! I love the similarity but slight difference, it's perfect! Thanks so much for the hard work! I'll start integrating them into my threads right away, thank you!! ;w; (Also I have already saved them to my system, so if you need to remove them at any time you are clear for that!)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213