Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: July 16: Movie 19-Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna (Sep 2: Playback the XY&Z 15)

Quote Originally Posted by Grasshead227 View Post
    My first thought when seeing the Image is: O_O wat da FudgeNuggets is that?......
    Honestly, I don't think its a zygarde form at all or even a mega evolution. I Believe its a Completely new Pokemon will be introduced in Gen VII.
    In my Opinion It Looks nothing Like Zygarde or a Potential form. though I would like Zygarde to be in this movie.
    Also it don't believe its a Possible Mega evolution either. looking at the picture I just can't see it being a Mega.
    Gen VI is far from being over and judging by those white glowing patterns, it's more than likely related to Zygarde.

Judging from Zygarde's name having zygote in it, this forme/Mega makes me think that it's basically Zygarde "all grown up" whereas it's snake like body is its early development stage. Just something I thought up of.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtFenix View Post
    Anyways, I still have no idea how to pronounce Zygarde's name. Anyone knows the correct way to spell it?
    It's pronounced "Zi-gar-deh".

All other answers given in this thread is incorrect guesswork.

Wow, I come back after a long hiatus and I see a new forme/mega of Zygarde? Looks so amazing. I want Zygarde to get better in competitive!

Kept telling everyone on other sites that the balance is out of wack after Xerneas dying, Yveltal out freely destroying stuff, Hoopa causing a war on legendaries, and Arceus unleashing judgement, and Zygarde is pissed

It looks like an angel of death (if that is its new form) and I'm pretty sure, if anything, Zygarde will go bat**** and reset everything with Land's Wrath

One thing's for sure - this is the first time we got a glimpse of a brand 'new' Pokemon through one of the teasers that air at the end of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    One thing's for sure - this is the first time we got a glimpse of a brand 'new' Pokemon through one of the teasers that air at the end of the movie.
    Nope, Victini was first shown in the teaser for movie 14.

Also here's something no one has pointed out yet.

The working title for the movie is "Pokémon the Movie XY 3".
    Now keep in mind that the working title for the three BW movies were "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes: The First Movie", "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes: The Second Movie" and "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes: The Last Movie".

Confirmation of a fourth XY movie? Maybe.
    Last edited by Dephender; 12th July 2015 at 5:29 PM.

It's most likely a new forme that utilizes the move Thousand arrows and some unknown key item.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post

Now keep in mind that the working title for the three BW movies were "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes: The First Movie", "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes: The Second Movie" and "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes: The Last Movie".

Wait, Victini? Really? I don't remember that one. O_O

Also, interesting. That means XY could last 4 years, hmmm.

I must say, considering M-Evolution is a big part of Gen VI i'd prefer if that was actually M/Primal-Zygarde.

Bare in mind, you people who think it's large size won't make it a M/Primal could be wrong considering the size of Primal Kyogre and Groudon.

If there's a fourth movie it would have to contain a seventh generation Pokemon, I kind of hope there's only three though we'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    If there's a fourth movie it would have to contain a seventh generation Pokemon, I kind of hope there's only three though we'll have to wait and see.
    It wouldn't be anything unusual, after all, last DP movie featured Zorua and Zoroark.

I don't know, I kinda want XY to last four because there's potential with Team Flare and perhaps Ash might win the League but at the same time I'm somehow already anticipating next generation LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Although he brings up a good point though that if this was the last XY movie shouldn't say the last movie instead of 3, it would seem to imply that there will be a fourth movie and if there is then I think it will be safe to say that it will probably have a 7th gen pokemon and will also mean that there will probably be a post-league arc in X&Y although I don't know if it will still take place in Kalos.

Well at least we only have to wait for movie 18 to air to get the preview for movie 19. Although would it be safe to say that big pokemon that we see that seems to be in movie 18 won't be revealed until next year probably January at the earliest?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce720 View Post
    Although he brings up a good point though that if this was the last XY movie shouldn't say the last movie instead of 3, it would seem to imply that there will be a fourth movie and if there is then I think it will be safe to say that it will probably have a 7th gen pokemon and will also mean that there will probably be a post-league arc in X&Y although I don't know if it will still take place in Kalos.

Well at least we only have to wait for movie 18 to air to get the preview for movie 19. Although would it be safe to say that big pokemon that we see that seems to be in movie 18 won't be revealed until next year probably January at the earliest?

It wouldn't be anything unusual, after all, last DP movie featured Zorua and Zoroark.

I don't know, I kinda want XY to last four because there's potential with Team Flare and perhaps Ash might win the League but at the same time I'm somehow already anticipating next generation LOL.
    Yeah that's true, I figured that Volcanion and Zygarde will appear in this movie so then maybe Eternal Flower Floette and a generation 7 Pokemon could appear in movie 20.

I hope so because I would be A-okay with XY being 4 years.

I'm like 99% sure that that is Zygarde's new form. If it is, it looks really good imo. Now I'm really curious when they are finally gonna make the announcement for the next games!!

And the last OS movie had Lati@s, the last AG movie had Manaphy (and the one before that had Lucario, to boot), and the last BW movie had Mega Mewtwo Y. M02's Lugia fell during the Orange Islands too, if we feel like counting that.

Regardless, this would be nothing new.

I won't be surprised if a fusion mechanic is introduced in the next movie. We're almost about to finish the XY saga unless they repeat the really bad filler arcs.

~ The Atlus and Sega partnership is kind of brutal. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Xenoblade Chronicles - Walkthrough

Am I the only one who doesn't like this new Pokemon/form? I mean, its shape and size doesn't look so Pokemon-ish to me. Sadly, that's what happened during the years with the Pokemon - just getting bigger and bigger only for making them more intimidating.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Zygarde's new form or whatever looks cool I suppose. Much better than its usual snake form at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I mean, its shape and size doesn't look so Pokemon-ish to me. Sadly, that's what happened during the years with the Pokemon - just getting bigger and bigger only for making them more intimidating.
    Two Words: Mega Evolution.

Pokemon is starting to go Digimon, little by little.

~ The Atlus and Sega partnership is kind of brutal. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Xenoblade Chronicles - Walkthrough

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I won't be surprised if a fusion mechanic is introduced in the next movie. We're almost about to finish the XY saga unless they repeat the really bad filler arcs.
    I really hope that won't happen in Pokemon.

I'm very open to new ideas and Mega Evolution grew on me, but I'm not sure if I'll ever like fusion pokemon.

THat being said, IDK why you would think this will happen? You got that from the screenshot? It could just be a mega evolution or a new pokemon.

Am I the only one who doesn't like this new Pokemon/form? I mean, its shape and size doesn't look so Pokemon-ish to me. Sadly, that's what happened during the years with the Pokemon - just getting bigger and bigger only for making them more intimidating.
    Idk what constitutes a "Pokemon-ish" design these days. The silhouette looks decent enough to me. :/

Pokemon have been coming in all shapes and sizes since day one; Pokemon getting "bigger and bigger" isn't some new thing.

And as usual, you're going to have to explain what Pokemon-ish means (unless it's just a stand-in for "I don't like it," in which case, fair enough).

Zygarde getting anew forme in the new movie doesn't surprise me but it looks so huge and cool. ^^

I'm pretty sure that the silhouette is that of Zygarde's new form! Looks so huge and cool! Now we just have to wait and see whether or not this is just a regular form change or a Mega/Primal form.

So I guess that makes XY four years, huh? No problem at all, this gen needs more lore, the best so far.

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast