Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: July 16: Movie 19-Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna (Sep 2: Playback the XY&Z 15)

Quote Originally Posted by Serena_san View Post
    Zygarde getting anew forme in the new movie doesn't surprise me but it looks so huge and cool. ^^
    Its size is impressive, but I mostly hope that it'll retain its original green and black color scheme, but we won't know for a while. :c

Are those wings!? Perhaps this forme will be his Dragon forme? (Or Mega, just not another fusion please..... not that I hate fusions, just want Kyurem to be unique)

lol, we only got a terrible image showing part of the pokemon's silhouette and there's already people complaining about it's design

Are those wings!? Perhaps this forme will be his Dragon forme?
    I think it'll be capable of flying, but it doesn't resemble a dragon much imo. It looks like a Susano'o from Naruto imho.

Right now I am looking forward to the current movie. This so called "Zygarde form" might not actually be Zygarde but a gen 7 pokemon. I am not getting excited straight away just so I'll get disappointed later. I wait for further confirmation on the silhouette.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Are those wings!? Perhaps this forme will be his Dragon forme? (Or Mega, just not another fusion please..... not that I hate fusions, just want Kyurem to be unique)
    They do look like wings to me so it'll be cool to see Zygarde fly around and attack from above ha ha. ^^

If you look at the top of its head, it seems to have the same frills that Zygarde has. To me, this pretty much confirms that it is Zygarde. The problem with that is this movie will probably come out before "Z Version." That at least infers that the game should be announced by next spring so that the movie can tie-in. As for people saying X and Y will be four years, that would mean they would have to skip another year between "Z Version" and the first generation 7 games (unless they do do something like a new Kanto game, which seems unlikely). They normally put out the first game of a new generation the year after the final game of the previous.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    If you look at the top of its head, it seems to have the same frills that Zygarde has. To me, this pretty much confirms that it is Zygarde. The problem with that is this movie will probably come out before "Z Version." That at least infers that the game should be announced by next spring so that the movie can tie-in. As for people saying X and Y will be four years, that would mean they would have to skip another year between "Z Version" and the first generation 7 games (unless they do do something like a new Kanto game, which seems unlikely). They normally put out the first game of a new generation the year after the final game of the previous.
    How ever like Dephender pointed out the working titile for the pokemon movie coming out in 2016 is pokemon the movie xy 3 instead of being called the last movie which implies that there will be one more movie in X&Y so it wouldn't be that surpising if the 4th and final X&Y movie comes out in July 2017 and then sometime after that the post league arc ends in maybe October with the 7th genereation games coming out shortly after but the same year and we would most likely a 7th gen pokemon would appear in the pokemon 2017 movie. So no matter which way you look at this X&Y could easily go into 2017.

I don't see how they would have to skip a year since they could just have the 7th gen games come out in late 2017 which would put them after the pokemon 2017 movie and by the time they come out the post league arc would have ended.

At least were going to get the movie 19 trailer this week after movie 18 airs.

They do look like wings to me so it'll be cool to see Zygarde fly around and attack from above ha ha. ^^
    In that case it'll likely fight Volcanion from the air, though movies centered around Legendaries fighting have been a mess lately imo, so I'd be apprehensive.

I think that if they're showing off the new form now, 'Z' will probably be announced within the next month or two. There's no way they're withholding that information for too long. If I'm right, that'd also put the release around February, a perfect time for the 20th anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    In that case it'll likely fight Volcanion from the air, though movies centered around Legendaries fighting have been a mess lately imo, so I'd be apprehensive.
    I almost forgot that Volcanion might be in the new film cuz honestly Zygarde looks more amazing than him now.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce720 View Post
    How ever like Dephender pointed out the working titile for the pokemon movie coming out in 2016 is pokemon the movie xy 3 instead of being called the last movie which implies that there will be one more movie in X&Y so it wouldn't be that surpising if the 4th and final X&Y movie comes out in July 2017 and then sometime after that the post league arc ends in maybe October with the 7th genereation games coming out shortly after but the same year and we would most likely a 7th gen pokemon would appear in the pokemon 2017 movie. So no matter which way you look at this X&Y could easily go into 2017.

I don't see how they would have to skip a year since they could just have the 7th gen games come out in late 2017 which would put them after the pokemon 2017 movie and by the time they come out the post league arc would have ended.

At least were going to get the movie 19 trailer this week after movie 18 airs.
    I wouldn't put too much credit into that theory. Just because they called it "the final movie" once doesn't mean they'll do it again. I actually do retract my statement about waiting a year though. I didn't think through what I was saying properly. I was thinking that the final X and Y movie had to come out at least a year before the following games, but I suppose that true.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

I almost forgot that Volcanion might be here cuz honestly Zygarde looks more amazing than him now.
    I know, right? The tables have turned: I liked Volcanion more before, but Zygarde's makeover looks so much better than it.

I wouldn't put too much credit into that theory. Just because they called it "the final movie" once doesn't mean they'll do it again. I actually do retract my statement about waiting a year though. I didn't think through what I was saying properly. I was thinking that the final X and Y movie had to come out at least a year before the following games, but I suppose that true.
    That depends. Was M13 also referred to as the final DP movie? I haven't been able to find an answer regarding that.

If it was, them referring to next year's movie solely as XY 3 could be considered noteworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    That depends. Was M13 also referred to as the final DP movie? I haven't been able to find an answer regarding that.
    IIRC, no. It was simply obvious that it was gonna be the last one given that Gen 5 was gonna start.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    It's pronounced "Zi-gar-deh".

All other answers given in this thread is incorrect guesswork.
    That is my favorite pronunciation.

HOWEVER, if it's anything like "En Garde" knowing a little french, it's not pronounced as "En-Gar-Deh" but "En-garde"

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    The DP movies weren't never referred to by numbers at all, they started doing that with BW.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    HOWEVER, if it's anything like "En Garde" knowing a little french, it's not pronounced as "En-Gar-Deh" but "En-garde"
    It's not, then. Japanese is phonetical, the pronunciation of the name has never been up to debate. All other pronunciations you've heard from fans have just been wild guesswork.
    Last edited by Dephender; 13th July 2015 at 12:52 AM.

Gen 6 really loves making alt formes that you wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    It's not, then. Japanese is phonetical, the pronunciation of the name has never been up to debate. All other pronunciations you've heard from fans have just been wild guesswork.
    I had always assumed that due to the seemingly Nordic basis of Xarneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde that it was pronounced the same as Asgard or Midgard.

Check it out!

I had always assumed that due to the seemingly Nordic basis of Xarneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde that it was pronounced the same as Asgard or Midgard.
    To be fair, the Nordic basis is completely fan speculation at this point, we don't even know if it was their real basis.

I know, right? The tables have turned: I liked Volcanion more before, but Zygarde's makeover looks so much better than it.
    But if Volcanion is in the next film he might get a new forme to match Zygarde too.

But if Volcanion is in the next film he might get a new forme to match Zygarde too.
    It probably will get one as well to stand a chance against whatever Zygarde will turn into next summer.

Up until recently, I was worried this movie would just have too much in it. Now, with the new Zygarde form, for whatever reason, I've changed my opinion, which probably doesn't make much sense. Everyone complained about Zygarde being weak, and feeling out of place. This movie, with all the crazy Legendary tie-ins, Zygarde getting a new form, actually makes some sense.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Up until recently, I was worried this movie would just have too much in it. Now, with the new Zygarde form, for whatever reason, I've changed my opinion, which probably doesn't make much sense. Everyone complained about Zygarde being weak, and feeling out of place. This movie, with all the crazy Legendary tie-ins, Zygarde getting a new form, actually makes some sense.
    Zygarde's not in Movie 18 though, it'll be in the next movie. :x

Zygarde's not in Movie 18 though, it'll be in the next movie. :x
    And I thought Arceus invoked to return the balance between such battle monsters, xD

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast