Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: July 16: Movie 19-Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna (Sep 2: Playback the XY&Z 15)

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemyuu View Post
    I hope that shadow is a new Pokemon, but I'm sure its an form of an Pokémon we already know.
    I can´t wait for the reveal of this mysterious Pokémon!
    I don't think it's a new species in my opinion, just an alternate form/Mega of Zygarde most likely. It seems too soon for Gen 7 hype imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    The DP movies weren't never referred to by numbers at all, they started doing that with BW.
    Could you show some source for the BW claim? I don't recall anyone referring to Movie 16 as the "last movie" (see the official website from late 2012), and some people believed that Generation V would last 4 years even after the Genesect reveal in 2012. For that matter, Movie 15 didn't have even a teaser before late December 2011, by which point it had a tentative title rather than a numbered one.
    Last edited by Kein; 13th July 2015 at 8:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    Could you show some source for the BW claim? I don't recall anyone referring to Movie 16 as the "last movie" (see the official website from late 2012), and some people believed that Generation V would last 4 years even after the Genesect reveal in 2012.
    You can check literally any trailer for that movie and it'll say "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes: The Last Movie" (劇場版ポケットモンスターベストウイッシュ最終章) on the title card.

Or this poster, if you want. Top left corner.

...or even the very site you were linking to, if you skip forward to when it was actually about that movie
    Last edited by Dephender; 13th July 2015 at 8:47 PM.

You can check literally any trailer for that movie and it'll say "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes: The Last Movie" (劇場版ポケットモンスターベストウイッシュ最終章) on the title card.

Or this poster, if you want. Top left corner.
    So nothing from the period of the first teaser, or even the second one. The comparison to the current case is pretty moot, then.
    Last edited by Kein; 13th July 2015 at 8:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    So nothing from the period of the first teaser, or even the second one. The comparison to the current case is pretty moot, then.
    The original theatrical teaser didn't refer to the movie as anything, the only text in the entire thing just said "Coming Summer 2013".

But yes, you're right that the teaser from December 2012 didn't call it "The Last Movie" either. I thought it did.

Quote Originally Posted by BJack View Post
    And no Z version/sequels? Everything points at it
    My post never implied there'd be no Z versions/sequels, the 19th movie hints at those existing with this new form, but if the 19th movie was the last XY movie, then that'd mean Generation 7 could very well be late 2016 or early 2017.

I pray for the American soundtrack in the spirit of the first 2-3 movies and the title "Pokemon: The Last Movie"!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuoko View Post
    My post never implied there'd be no Z versions/sequels, the 19th movie hints at those existing with this new form, but if the 19th movie was the last XY movie, then that'd mean Generation 7 could very well be late 2016 or early 2017.
    What implies that it might be the final XY film though? It seems much too early to tell. :x

The original theatrical teaser didn't refer to the movie as anything, the only text in the entire thing just said "Coming Summer 2013".
    That was my point. I still don't see when any of the BW movies were officially numbered.

But yes, you're right that the teaser from December 2012 didn't call it "The Last Movie" either. I thought it did.
    Even the March trailer didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    What implies that it might be the final XY film though? It seems much too early to tell. :x
    Nothing, unless there's a filler arc butchering the plot of the games for more brainwashing plots.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 14th July 2015 at 5:02 AM.

~ Wait, what was in that tea? ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - TLoZ: Breath of the Wild - Puyo Puyo Tetris - Walkthrough

Liking the look of this. Dunno why but the minute I saw it I thought it was a mix of Chernabog and Groot XD

Anyway, like everyone else I expect it's a new forme of Zygarde.
    SAM | POKÉMON SUN & MOON | 0301-9985-7534

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    So basically, pretty much what I said. The point here is that Rayquaza needs SOMETHING to evolve (in this case the meteorites), it can't just evolve by itself.
    Fine. Just give an equivalent, like "Using the Helix Core, Omastar can gain its Restoration Forme"
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I think X&Y will last 2 more years so this Zygarde film might not be the last.

Well, i think its a volcanion new form or mega. Its arms are similar to volcaions legs, its hands are somewhat similar to volcanion´s feet. Its chest shape is also similar to volcanion´s. Theres a glowing pattern on its chest, too, and its shape is similar to the yellow paterns volcanions has on its chest. I cIf an easily see the tubes that volcanion uses to shot steam becoming arms. If volcanion stand on its hind legs, its body shape is similar to that thing´s body shape . Take a closer look at volcanion : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXaZrDnAmo4
    It has a big chest, thin hip, just like the silhouette.

=Serena_san;17744969]I think X&Y will last 2 more years so this Zygarde film might not be the last.
    I'm not at all thrilled, but yeah. XY can just pull a DP and have four films, though I still think Volcanion will be used here instead of being saved for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Well, i think its a volcanion new form or mega. Its arms are similar to volcaions legs, its hands are somewhat similar to volcanion´s feet. Its chest shape is also similar to volcanion´s. Theres a glowing pattern on its chest, too, and its shape is similar to the yellow paterns volcanions has on its chest. I cIf an easily see the tubes that volcanion uses to shot steam becoming arms. If volcanion stand on its hind legs, its body shape is similar to that thing´s body shape . Take a closer look at volcanion : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXaZrDnAmo4
    It isn't Volcanion. It's body shape is like Zygarde. It's wings have the same shape as thr wreath of zygarde. It's eyes are like Zygarde. And it's glowing spots are exactly the same as Zygarde's.

If it isn't a new Gen 7 pokemon, it's definitly Zygarde.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    I'll then make a bolder assumption then anybody in here: It is the fusion of Zygarde and Volcanion!
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateNinja View Post
    It isn't Volcanion. It's body shape is like Zygarde. It's wings have the same shape as the wreath of zygarde. It's eyes are like Zygarde. And it's glowing spots are exactly the same as Zygarde's.

If it isn't a new Gen 7 pokemon, it's definitly Zygarde.
    I don't know what you're looking at, but Zygarde's bodyshape is that of a snake. You know, no discernable limbs like arms and legs like this thing very, very, very obviously does have. You're saying that snakes and humans have the same body shape! Arbok and Golurk obviously have the same bodyshape as well. I don't see any logical way where Zygarde grows a pair of arms and legs, even with a Mega Evolution. A snake growing wings, maybe, but I don't see a way in which it changes shape so much that it grows a pair of legs and arms like Golurk. The only thing I can imagine as being similar would be Giratina, but even that it retains the long body and simply retracts its legs.

And Zygarde's eyes are hexagons, while the eyes of this thing are shaped like diamond.

Also, Zygarde's glowing spots are not symetrical in their design, as the spots that glow on this dudes body are.

Outside of a pointed tip, Zygarde's mane/wreath doesn't look like the wings of this thing. You can clearly see there's no deviations in form after the pointed tip, they go straight down, whereas Zygarde's wreath has that pointed tip, branches out a bit and then goes back in.

Differences you're calling the same that are actually very much not the same at all.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I don't know what you're looking at, but Zygarde's bodyshape is that of a snake. You know, no discernable limbs like arms and legs like this thing very, very, very obviously does have. You're saying that snakes and humans have the same body shape! Arbok and Golurk obviously have the same bodyshape as well. I don't see any logical way where Zygarde grows a pair of arms and legs, even with a Mega Evolution. A snake growing wings, maybe, but I don't see a way in which it changes shape so much that it grows a pair of legs and arms like Golurk. The only thing I can imagine as being similar would be Giratina, but even that it retains the long body and simply retracts its legs.

And Zygarde's eyes are hexagons, while the eyes of this thing are shaped like diamond.

Also, Zygarde's glowing spots are not symetrical in their design, as the spots that glow on this dudes body are.

Outside of a pointed tip, Zygarde's mane/wreath doesn't look like the wings of this thing. You can clearly see there's no deviations in form after the pointed tip, they go straight down, whereas Zygarde's wreath has that pointed tip, branches out a bit and then goes back in.

Differences you're calling the same that are actually very much not the same at all.
    I don't know honestly, I guess people don't always see the same things.

Though I will say this, the person who saw the movie in Japan and reported about the teaser trailer thought they saw Zygarde, whatever the silhouette really was. And they saw it live in the theater, in actual animation rather than this low quality picture from CoroCoro that we have right now.
    Last edited by Janovy; 14th July 2015 at 5:08 PM.

Damn hopefully that's a mega or alternate form of Zygarde.He needs one especially one that looks as badass as that.

The figure has glowing hexagons on it, which is one of the biggest parts of Zygarde's design, it's most likely going to be the snake.

For all we know, this is probably Zygarde but in a Naga-like form which could explain why it seems a little more humanoid compared to Zygarde's original body. Volcanion's is most likely going to be revealed after the mystery Zygarde-form/Mega is revealed imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

We doesn't know if this Thing even have legs. But based on the upper Body part without the arms and wings, it' similiar to Zygarde's. Eyes are not exactly like Zygarde, but all of these 4 "eyescales" together are shaped kinda like a Diamond if you look at them in distance.

The upper end of the wings are looking almost exactly like the wreath of Zygarde.

And the biggest evidence are the glowing spots like Zygarde have.
    Last edited by UltimateNinja; 14th July 2015 at 9:01 PM.

Zygarde´s glowing things are hexagonal not diamond shaped. I can see why someone would think its zygarde: it has a glowig thing on its forehead, zygarde has a glowing stripe on its forehead, zygard has unused moves programed on xy, the thing has glowing patterns. But i have to point out that many pokemon have glowing patterns on theirs bodies, so that a mega volcanion might have them too. Examples of pokemon that have glowing paterns are: umbreon, ampharos, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, elgyem, beheen. Many pokemon have beem shown with glowing eyes, like psyduck, houndour, zoroark, flareon, everything that uses psychic or confusion. Also, I cant see wings on this picture. That pokemon has four arms and montain like things on its shoulders.

I'll then make a bolder assumption then anybody in here: It is the fusion of Zygarde and Volcanion!
    I loathed the fused forms of Kyurem and Zekrom/Reshiram, so I'm not here for take two. It had better be Zygarde solo in my opinion.

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast