Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: 4th Gen Recent Happenings Thread

After beating Barry on Route 203 I hurried along to Oreburgh City where Chimchar evolved into Monferno which proved crucial in helping to defeat Roark. After the victory I headed back to Jubilife City where I saved Professor Rowan's life from some Galactic grunts and headed north to Floaroma Town. I did not dawdle here but hurried between the Power Plant and Meadows (where Bidoof evolved) to take on Team Galactic and hurry north to the Eterna Forest. See when I was playing it was night and I was in a rush to capture my third team member, a Murkrow. Unfortunately my game (freaking Gamestop) froze after the capture so I had to redo a lot but I managed to successfully return and capture a Murkrow. I helped Cheryl through the forest and trained my team a bit before arriving in Eterna City.

First stop was the gym which wasn't too challenging thanks to Monferno and Murkrow. After the swift victory I went to the Galactic building and saved the bycicle shop owner from the clutches of Jupiter. I tried out a strategy against Jupiter that unfortunately failed. I had Bibarel use Defense Curl against Zubat before it was knocked out with Rollout. The plan was for Rollout to build up power and take out Skuntank. But Rollout decided to miss....Miltank's never missed! Fortunately it only took a few Headbutt's to knock it out. I grabbed a bike and headed south on the small Cycling Road before heading underneath the bridge into the Wayward Cave where I captured my fourth team member, a Bronzor. I took a break after the capture.

Lv25
    Lv24
    Lv24
    Lv14
    Current Yellow Team

Badges: 4

Today on HeartGold, I returned to the Battle Frontier. I headed to the Battle Tower, where I added my Starmie & Garchomp to my party before beginning a new Multi Battle challenge. My partner was Mira, who had a Yanmega & Alakazam with her.

The first five trainer battles were really easy. The sixth fight was pretty easy as well, but it was a little annoying at times because our opponents had a Glare-using Dunsparce. Battle number 7, while not overly difficult, was the only battle that Mira and I didn't win using just our lead Pokemon. I switched out Starmie for Garchomp once due to a type disadvantage or something, while Mira's Yanmega got KOed by a Sudowoodo. Still, it wasn't that bad.

I received some BP after defeating those seven trainers, then saved.
    >>// \\<<

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031