Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: 4th Gen Recent Happenings Thread

Today, I left team Galactic's HQ and headed back to the Veilstone Pokemon Center, where I healed and used the PC. Instead of continuing with the Team Galactic plot, though, I decided to go back to some previous places and use Rock Climb. I started by going to the easily accessible Rock Climb locations in the southern part of Sinnoh. That helped me find some items as well as a couple of trainers on Routes 208 and 210.

Then, I flew to Snowpoint and trekked back down to Route 216. Using Rock Climb there brought me to an area with several more trainers to fight. After defeating using mainly Yanmega & Starmie, I returned to the little cabin on the route to heal.
    Next time, I'll continue the Galactic plot by heading to Mt. Coronet.
    >>// \\<<

- I finished crossing Route 227 after having talked with Buck on the volcanic path that led to Stark Mountain and next I defeated wild Pokemon before going into the cave itself.
    - Once in Stark Mountain's cave, I saw my rival and walked through the first section and pushed rocks and used Rock Smash as well. In the bigger section, I teamed up with Buck.
    - Buck and I rushed through the biggest cave and we defeated pairs of wild Pokemon and trainers. It took ages tho ha ha cuz the cavern we were exploring seemed like it was infinite.

After checking my party and items, I headed into Mt. Coronet through the Oreburgh entrance. On the first floor, I Surfed across a small pond and then used Rock Climb to access the upper floors. I then spent some time looking around the cave portion of the 2nd and 3rd floors, which didn't seem to take as long as I'd remembered.

Next, I found my way back outside, reaching the snowy part of the mountain. Now, exploring this part seemed to take longer that I thought it would. There were more Galactic Grunts to fight than I remembered from last time, though fortunately they weren't too difficult. I defeated most of them using Starmie and Yanmega.

Eventually, I made it to the Spear Pillar, where I saved.
    >>// \\<<

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627