Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: 4th Gen Recent Happenings Thread

Decided to replay my Pokemon Diamond. Currently I have just beaten Barry outside of Jubilife, and have a Chimchar, Starly, Shinx and Bidoof on the team
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (X Friend Safari)

Tonight, I went through Route 224. Not much to say about it except that I battled some trainers as usual, found some items, and picked some berries. It seemed a little longer than I'd remembered, I guess. The trainer battles also helped me get my whole team to at least level 65, so that was nice.

Once I reached the white rock, I flew back to the Survival Area and healed. Now, I've explored every part of Sinnoh except the Snowpoint Temple IIRC. Might go to the temple next time, even if I can't catch Regigigas right now since I haven't sent over a copy of the Regi trio.
    I might catch Regigigas and the roaming legends eventually, though, depending if I feel like it.

Lv. 65-66
    >>// \\<<

Thanks to Machop, beating Roark was extremely easy. The real difficulty was getting my other Pokemon the EXP. I have added a Budew and Shellos for my team. Budew, I just want it to love and and evolve. Shellos however, it's my favorite type combination of Water/Ground in its final form, and knows Water Pulse early on so it's pretty useful for where I am now. I may keep it the whole way
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (X Friend Safari)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    Thanks to Machop, beating Roark was extremely easy. The real difficulty was getting my other Pokemon the EXP. I have added a Budew and Shellos for my team. Budew, I just want it to love and and evolve. Shellos however, it's my favorite type combination of Water/Ground in its final form, and knows Water Pulse early on so it's pretty useful for where I am now. I may keep it the whole way
    When I played Platinum, Roark kicked me the first time I went to fight him, because of his Cranidos' Headbutt being hilariously overpowered for just the first Gym Leader. You can get Psyduck in the cave just outside Oreburgh, but he didn't really know any good Water moves at that point. I did defeat him on the second try though (can't remember with who).
    I love Canada now and forever.

Sun Team:

Planned Ultra Sun Team:

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930