Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: 5th Gen Help Thread

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKnighton View Post
    I deliberately started a new save file on Sunday for White 2 since I knew that I would reach Route 4 by Monday, in order for Braviary to appear so I could use him on team. To my dismay when I got there Braviary wasn't there, and it turns out my DSi was a day ahead for some reason? Now I know the game penalises you for changing the clock, but is there anything I can do to make Braviary appear today? I really don't want to wait a whole week before I can progress in the game.
    Saldy no. Changing the Clock will lock the time based events for at least 24 hours since your start your game after changing the lock. You could change the day so it would be Monday on Wednesday. Or you get to Route 23 and get a Rufflet.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Peterborough, United Kingdom
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Saldy no. Changing the Clock will lock the time based events for at least 24 hours since your start your game after changing the lock. You could change the day so it would be Monday on Wednesday. Or you get to Route 23 and get a Rufflet.
    Thank you, that's a shame. I set my clock to 23:59 for Saturday the 13th at 7pm last night, so that it would quickly cross over to Sunday the 14th when I start the game and then I saved. That should mean it will cross over again to Monday again 7pm tonight, while still having taken 24 hours. Perhaps that would work?
    Currently Playing

    Yellow VC

  3. #53

    Default

    does anyone know if there's official art of characters in gen 5 who's design is like Ricard/Mr Hatterly from the anime?

    November 2001 - February 2005

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

    v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hi All,

    I don't know why a discussion I tried to start didn't show up in the forum, so I try again to ask here. I wanted to ask some informations about the Zorua/Zoroark unlock in B/W/B2/W2. I wanted to ask:
    1)Confirmation that the transfer feature is only for B/W and not for B2/W2
    2)Do I need to transfer all dogs from the event or only 1 to unlock Zoroark?
    3)If I transfer to black, unlock Zorua/Zoroark, then trade the dogs and celebi to white, will Zorua/Zoroark unlock there too?

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giorgino87 View Post
    Hi All,

    I don't know why a discussion I tried to start didn't show up in the forum, so I try again to ask here. I wanted to ask some informations about the Zorua/Zoroark unlock in B/W/B2/W2. I wanted to ask:
    1)Confirmation that the transfer feature is only for B/W and not for B2/W2
    2)Do I need to transfer all dogs from the event or only 1 to unlock Zoroark?
    3)If I transfer to black, unlock Zorua/Zoroark, then trade the dogs and celebi to white, will Zorua/Zoroark unlock there too?
    (Your thread is put in to Moderation, which will require a Moderator or higher to approve or not.)
    1. The PokéTransfer is in All Gen 5 games, (BW/B2W2). https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/poketransfer.shtml In Black and White, There is the Relocator used for 4 Event Pokémon (that ended in March 2011) and Unreleased Event item from Gen 4 games: https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/relocator.shtml
    2. No, Only one of the Event dogs transferred Via the relocator is needed To obtain a Zoroark in Black/White only. Please note that if the Dog was used in the Zoroark event in one game, it can not be used in another game. You can obtain N's Zoroa in Black2/White2. https://www.serebii.net/black2white2/gift.shtml
    3. You can not reuse the same Pokémon for the same event in another game. This will depend on how many Pokémon you have. I should point out that there are a limited number of these Pokémon around, as these event Pokémon can not be traded online anymore.

    I use to maintain the two threads on the these event Pokémon, during it's release.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hi All,

    I finished Gen IV national pokedex, and now very near to finish GEN V national pokedex. I have some problem with a few ones, namely victini, keldeo, meloetta and genesect. Now, I understand these pokemon you could only get through events. As events are gone, and - also as far as I understand - there is nto way to trade over the internet with Gen V games, how can I get them? Are there come action replay devices i can use? If yes, which device would you reccommend? I would like to get genuine versions of these pokemons, that I could pass to Gen VI games. So it would be nice to get the victini pass for example, so that I could catch the original one. Dunno how the other ones can be obtained... (could you catch them in the games, like darkrai/shimin/arceus? Or you could just get them at the pokemon center liek you were getting the event shiny raikou/suicune/entei in Gen IV?

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giorgino87 View Post
    Hi All,

    I finished Gen IV national pokedex, and now very near to finish GEN V national pokedex. I have some problem with a few ones, namely victini, keldeo, meloetta and genesect. Now, I understand these pokemon you could only get through events. As events are gone, and - also as far as I understand - there is nto way to trade over the internet with Gen V games, how can I get them? Are there come action replay devices i can use? If yes, which device would you reccommend? I would like to get genuine versions of these pokemons, that I could pass to Gen VI games. So it would be nice to get the victini pass for example, so that I could catch the original one. Dunno how the other ones can be obtained... (could you catch them in the games, like darkrai/shimin/arceus? Or you could just get them at the pokemon center liek you were getting the event shiny raikou/suicune/entei in Gen IV?
    You're right in that Gen V events are long over and that internet trading is no longer available for the DS games.
    The only legit way to obtain those event Pokemon on BW/BW2 now is to physically meet up with somebody in real life who got the events when they were available, and trade with them via local wireless. If you don't know anyone who has the event Pokemon on their Gen V cartridges, then you're probably out of luck.

    Note that if you're not worried about 100% completion, you can still obtain the diploma for completing the National Dex without having to get any of the event-only Pokemon.

    Also, these forums do not allow discussion of cheat codes or devices, so no one can post codes for the events here.
    >>// \\<<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •