Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Gen 4 legendary(ies)

I honestly don't know because I sort of stopped using legendary pokemon around Generation 4/5 (right around the time you'd go into a WiFi battle and everyone you met was using shiny Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Arceus and Mewtwo)

That said, I do like Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina quite a lot. Not because of the games (as I said, are rarely use legendaries) but because of the movies. Personally, I feel that The Rise of Darkrai, Giratina and the Sky Warrior and Arceus and the Jewel of life are the best pokemon movies out there (with the exception of the first two movies, of course)

All the legendaries are my favorite because they are all got great designs and it is hard to pick which one.

I really love Manaphy since it was water and it was small!! also you can get Phione! Shaymin and Darkrai too because i liked the event and the movies!
    Team Skull is pretty cooool

Dialga remains my top favorite among the Shinou Legendary Pokemon. I even still have my Dialga stylus from when I purchased Diamond version.

I guess Palkia since I like Water type Pokemon. Cresselia has recently become appealing to me, though. She's Gen 4's most beautiful Legendary.

Dialga for me.. I love all Creation Trio + Arceus but Dialga's Dragon/Steel type is pretty awesome combination IMO, given it lost it's weakness toward the fellow Dragon, Ice, and even Fairy..

It's very difficult to pick a favourite tbh. Gen IV often gets criticised for having too many legendaries, but all of the designs were pulled off really well (except maybe Giratina Altered Forme, the Origin Forme is so much better).

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I have a soft spot for Manaphy because it was my first event Pokémon. Transferred the egg from Pokémon Ranger. Plus, it's cute. :>
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

Quote Originally Posted by xerxes View Post
    I have a soft spot for Manaphy because it was my first event Pokémon. Transferred the egg from Pokémon Ranger. Plus, it's cute. :>
    Omg, I remember the whole process of transferring my Manaphy egg to Pearl. It's weird though because even back then, I only transferred the egg to add Manaphy to my Dex, though I never used Manaphy.

Giratina, because I love it's ghost/Dragon typing and its "outcast of humanity" story, and because it's grand entrance in Platinum and exploring the Distortion World are among my favorite moments in the game.
    Last edited by Cat's Eye Draco; 23rd June 2017 at 4:46 AM.

Shaymin, Cresselia, Darkrai, Regi, and Giratina. In that order.
    Living Bank/Dex complete.

Campions beaten: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Kalos, and Alola.

Shiny Collection: ,654,694,716,717,769

Shaymin in Sky Forme. Giratina in Origin Forme looks good too.

My all time favorite legendary is Darkrai. I simply love the way he looks, I fell in love with his design the first time I saw him. Unfortunately I no longer have him, but I got an event Darkrai for my Diamond copy back in 2008. That was such a fun time! I still like using Darkrai in competitive play, even though he is less powerful now that Dark Void's accuracy has been cut.

Definitely Cresselia just because she had rings like Saturn. She was a majestic counterpart to Darkrai as well which was cool.

Giratina and Palkia are my favorites along with Regigigas and Arceus being honorable mentions. The rest of of them didn't really click with me as much tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    wow, we're now pre-ordering an 18 year old game

guess Nintendo knows how poorly GS play and needs a cheap pre-order bonus to rope people in

gotta get the preloads in so the servers don't get hammered by all those nerds trying to download their 0.00004 GB of retro meh on relaunch day

Quote Originally Posted by xerxes View Post
    I still have my Manaphy egg on my Japanese copy of Pokemon Ranger. I didn't bother transferring it because I managed to get a Manaphy via a different event distribution, but I consider Manaphy to be one of my favorite 4th Generation Legendary/Mythical Pokemon, too.

Legendary-wise, my favorite would be Giratina due to its creepy and bizarre nature, its cool design and involvement in the plot. Mythical-wise it's Arceus due to the mystique of being the God Pokemon, great design and moveset/ability
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (X Friend Safari)

Giratina <3

I mean it's Dragon/Ghost and it looks amazing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123