Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Pokken Tournament - General Talk & Discussion of Serebii's Discoveries

boo, Jumpluff?
    I use Shocking Grasp!

What I want to know is if Lopunny is a DLC Character. It’s awesome: Good air and land coverage, decently fast, ect. It’s like a better Blaziken. That’s my thought: It plays similar to Blaziken, but with a lot of differences.
    Need a Kartana with a nickname

Mew:Life is like a box of chocolates, if you read the box you know exactly what you’re gonna get.

So what do people think about the possible "leak" of a Pokken game on Switch? If it is real, I know in all likelihood it will just be a re-release with the new characters from the arcade version, but I really have my fingers crossed that it's a whole new game. Pokken was fun, but I think o really be a good game they really need a new start on it, rather than just adding to the game we already have.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    So what do people think about the possible "leak" of a Pokken game on Switch? If it is real, I know in all likelihood it will just be a re-release with the new characters from the arcade version, but I really have my fingers crossed that it's a whole new game. Pokken was fun, but I think o really be a good game they really need a new start on it, rather than just adding to the game we already have.
    whole new game would be my preference, but with all the old characters as playable, and they can add a bunch of new characters and features
    or take forever making it and make a pokemon colliseum/[pokken mix where you move around more.

This better not be another Boys Scout Magazine fake leak.

But somehow, I don't think this game will get much success. I had tried out the demo and I was extremely overwhelmed by all the complicated button combinations this game has. Don't get me started on the weird fight phase change.

~ It's fine. She's an extreme omnivore. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2

Quote Originally Posted by lemoncatpower View Post
    or take forever making it and make a pokemon colliseum/[pokken mix where you move around more.
    That would be awesome. I've always wanted a Pokémon game where we have full, live-time control over it, and Pokken already gave us that with the battles. Give it an overworld and an adventure mode, and you're golden.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    This better not be another Boys Scout Magazine fake leak.
    Let's be honest, it probably is.

But somehow, I don't think this game will get much success. I had tried out the demo and I was extremely overwhelmed by all the complicated button combinations this game has. Don't get me started on the weird fight phase change.
    As long as you're not playing competitively, you can essentially get away with just button mashing, and you'll eventually somewhat figure out the controls. Worked for me, at least.

Speaking of phases, if we get a new Pokken, I think my number one desire would be to have the option to fight only in the 3D phase (forget what it's called). I found the 3D phase very fun, strategic, and engaging, but anything in 2D quickly devolved into a mindless button smash fest to see who could trap their opponent in the corner faster. It really did hamper the experience for me.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132