Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Your favorite Gen 6 Pokemon

Fennekin since I love foxes, except that Delphox looked messed up. I liked Doublade and Noivern too.

Liked many this gen, in particular: Frogadier + Greninja, Fletchling + Fletchinder, Litleo + Pyroar, Aegislash, Goomy + Goodra, Amaura + Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Noivern, Xerneas + Yveltal + Zygarde

My favorites:

Slyveon: I'm a Eeveelution fantatic, so this one is a given. Plus the colors and ribbon, so girly and so cute. Also was quite a powerful member of my team, I called mine 'the finisher' in the tough battles.

Espurr: How can you not love the look of having seen unholy destruction that this kitty has in it's eyes?

Noivern: Just a really awesome design overall.

Amaura/Arorus: My favorite kind of Dino, and so beautiful!

Skiddo/Gogoat: I love goats, so this line was perfect for me.

Fennekin: Love this starter! but it's too bad about it going bi-ped....

Xerneas: I instantly fell in love with this deer! So powerful and elegant.

There are a few others I really liked but these are the top ones that come to mind.

I pretty much like them all except Quiladin. That thing’s in-Game face is creepy. That blank stare reminds me of Jack Nicholson in The Shining the moment he went insane. I keep picturing Quiladin plotting on stabbing me as I sleep.

But back on topic, I especially love Klefki and Inkay/Malamar in terms of design and usefulness. I also am fond of Greninja and Hawlucha.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

...Does Mega Lucario count as a geno 6 pokemon? If yes, he's my fav. No doubt. If no, then I like Sylveon most^^
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too
    I may add this one korrina blingee that helps my autism to this sig sometime however i don't feel like changing it as much yet :3 korrina is still powerful to me though^^

Ahhh I love Aegislash, Tyrantrum, and Goodra! I found mad respect for Steel-types during this generation, and Aegislash was one of those Pokémon that helped with that. I love the idea of a sword using itself, and then as it evolved I liked the concepts used with a shield and being able to switch between two forms. Tyrantrum and Goodra are just beasts in themselves, and two that I probably would not have used if they were part of another region purely because I typically do not go for big and beefy Pokémon like them. I really appreciate this generation for allowing me to branch out to them, and I found them both to be very useful with their typings and movesets. These three were half of my team in X and I miss using them all the time.
    Mimicked Circularity
    coming soon

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789