Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Gen 6 Pokemon

Talonflame is my favorite. Hawks are my favorite birds. Them making him part fire made it even more prefect.
    Currently completing my Living Dex!

Litleo: I love feline and canine Pokemon in general, with Growlithe being my favorite overall. The Lion King is my favorite movie of all time, so it's nice to have a Pokemon that is much closer in resemblance to a real lion than Luxray. And while I do like how there are more females than males to reflect lions in the real world, it does pose a problem when I am shiny hunting for a male to evolve into a Pyroar :/

Spritzee: I love how the Kalos region, which is inspired by France, has a Pokemon based on perfume. It's such a cute and novel idea for a 'mon.
    IGN: Sylvia | 3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802

I don't have a general favorite, but I love the fairy type Pokemon.
    Never seen a day where dragon moves would have no effect on a Pokemon.

The whole generation is full of great designs, beautiful shinies, and very well thought out Pokémon, albeit in a much smaller batch than I anticipated. I love them all, but if I had to choose, my particular favorites are Froakie's family tree, the Honedge family, Chestnaught, Delphox, Binacle and Barbacle, Flabebe's family, Tyrunt's lineage, Amaura's family, Inkay and Malamar, the Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist patch, the Phantump family tree, Noibat and Noivern, and all legends, event and in game. (So many puns intended. Funny, I hate puns about 65% of the time). Oh, and I forgot Talonflame, Helioptile's line, and Bunnelby's line.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...
    - Dawnstar Sanctuary Door Riddle, The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim

Founding member of the Foothills Faction of the Southeastern TCG Dons, established 2010
    Veni, Vidi, Victini

FC: 0817-3983-2541
    IGN OR: Johnny
    IGN X: Jaques
    Friend Safari - Dark

Wanted - Shinies, events, and more!

There's a few:
    Greninja - the entire line is amazing, to be honest.
    Noibat/Noivern - Dragon Bat. Dragon. BAT. It's easily one of my favourite dragons.
    Talonflame - I tend to keep another fire type on my team, but Talonflame made me keep two for the longest time.
    Aegislash - Sword ghost. So creepy. Great lore. Amazing design. Easily a favourite of mine.

Here are my favorites. I only look at their designs and not at their competitive viability or so, it's just a bonus.^^

Greninja. Great design although I didn't like it because of the tongue scarf when it was first revealed (like many I guess :P). I love how Greninja pulls the Water Shuriken's, when using the move, out of the star markings on its legs. I also really like Froakie, cute design.
    Diggersby. The design is a perfect mix of goofy and cute. Unique Normal/Ground typing. And I kind of have a thing for Pokemon based on machines.
    Meowstic. I like both, the male and the female. Espurr looks great too. And I really like their lore. Them being Psychic types is just a bonus point for me.
    Spritzee. Really cute Pokemon which deviates from the ordinary "cute".
    Swirlix. Too cute for me not to love it, I love sweets.
    Barbaracle. I love the idea behind Binacle and Barbaracle. Barbaracle looks really cool, and the striped pattern looks really good on it. I also adore that little detail of Barbaracle having a left-handed head.^^
    Amaura. Really cute Pokemon with a unique typing. Aurorus is great too. The things on their heads look cool in the game.
    Gourgeist. Cool design, I especially love its arm-hair and how it is the only Grass type Pokemon that can use a damaging Fire type move.

Aegislash's King's Shield has saved me more times than I can count. The sword-and-shield kind of motif won me.

My favorites from Kalos are Froakie and Aurorus. I've grown very attached to Froakie soon after XY's announcement, and it's become one of my top favorites. Aurorus also means a lot to me, being an ancient herbivore dinosaur and evolving at night (love the night time and cooler temperatures).

Gonna have to go with Hawlucha on this. Since I love most of the 6th gen Pokemon's designs, I couldn't decide for the longest time. But then at a Regionals my Hawlucha made a person literally cry. They seemed confused about why I was using it, then it defeated three of their Pokemon, blah blah, that put Hawlucha as my favorite of this generation.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698
    Twitter/ Tumblr /Secret Base

My favorite is Aegislash. I like the Sword and Shield concept and how it can change between the two. It just gives off the feeling that it's a tough Pokémon defensively and offensively.
    ASB TL 1, 25 TP, 4 KO
    Smogon l Twitter l YouTube (I actually upload stuffs)

Every Fairy type, the Goodra line, the Pyroar line, all three starter lines, and the Meowstic line .
    Banner made by American--Pi

3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

I love the Fennekin line, mostly because that was my starter in X... but because they're all so cute. Also, they aren't part Fighting. haha

I also like Goodra, Hawlucha, and Amaura. I used all of them at one point or another ingame, but they also have great designs imo.
    Alpha SapphireL

My favorite 6th generation Pokemon are Sylveon, Aegislash line and Fennekin/Braixen! (The former two being my favorite Pokemon overall) ^^

I love Sylveon because of her design, is one of the Pokemon who showcases the new Fairy type and takes special hits really well so is a reliable switch in to many attacks and of course is an Eeveelution so what's not to like? Loved her as soon as i saw her, also she was the first Pokemon i ever went in Pokemon Amie for xD

I love Aegislash because i like his unique typing, unique design, his ability which you can shift between to be an attacker or a defender and you can (almost) always switch between the forms safely as King's Shield serves as a sort of Protect (except for status moves). Though i'll admit it took me forever to evolve my first ever Doublade (too much Pokemon Amie with him, same problem that i had with my starter Fennekin to Braixen xD), but was so glad i did and Aegislash grew on me so much loved him ever since

I love Fennekin/Braixen because Fennekin was my starter, love the fact she can learn Psychic type attacks naturally (without breeding), they're cute and also gotta love the stick animations that Braixen does too-favorite starter ever in fact, Also because Fennekin/Braixen are the first Fire type starters i ever truly loved and Fire is my favorite type :P

If Mega's are included then it would be Mega Lopunny, though at first it was Absol ^^
    Last edited by NitroLightningFlash; 14th November 2015 at 3:31 PM.
    My In-Game Pokemon Sun Team:
    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ¤°.¸¸.•´Ż`» Sylveon and Aegislash fan! ¤°.¸¸.•´Ż`» Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

If I'd had to pick just one, I'd say... probably Dragalge. I love its design and typing, I've always liked Horsea evolution like so I easily became attached with this new seahorse Pokémon as well. I have it in my core team in X and I really enjoy using it in battles.

There is several others I like as well. Sylveon (always a fan of Eeveelutions!), Slurpuff, Goomy (is there a person who doesn't like Goomy?!), Aurorus and Tyrantrum (best fossil Pokémon I've seen so far, they're just so cool!), female Meowstic and Fennekin. I don't especially like legendary Pokémon in this generation but in normal Pokémon there is several I like and not many I dislike.

I struggled with this generation to find many pokemon that I really like, but here are a few,
    Doublade and Ageslash I think they both look amazing and great to battle with especially Ageslashes form change.
    Hoopa as it has a really cool exotic design and naughty look about it.
    vivilon different patterns are great I particular like the Icy snow,Tundra, River and Ocean designs.

"Poetry, the voice of spirit, will help Man to consent his soul be part of all that he can be indicating a new concept of beauty that will refer to human instinct of fight" quote taken from the futurist manifesto

Tyrantrum. Such a cool Pokemon and it was about time we got a T-Rex Pokemon. I also like it's typing quite a bit since it is unique.

Tyrantrum was awesome. I Love fossil pokemons and dinosaur-esque pokemon.
    Greninja is sweet as well. I chose it purely based on its looks.

Gotta give some love to Dragalge. Poison/Dragon is awesome in my eyes and now, with Adaptability it can wreck stuff too.. I'm not bothered by 44 Base Speed.. xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Aegislash is pretty rad. I mostly am a fan of ghostly/possessed items as pokemon so that's probably why. Then there's Tyrantrum, Greninja, Clawitzer and Diancie based on design alone

i really like 6th gen but particularly Helioptile, Tyrunt and Goodra!! also swirlix is pretty sweet (GWAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

The A m a z i n g Skylander Sylveon
    Drop me a message!

Pumpkaboo is so damn adorable, I can't take it

Aurorus, because of its awesome and majestic design (turning the spines/sails of an Amargasaurus into auroras is just genius), while it helps that I've basically always loved dinosaurs and paleontology. Tyrantrum would have to be my second-favorite for similar reasons (not to mention being one of the few feathered dinosaurs in pop culture).

Sylveon, because it's an Eevolution. A fairy type. Adorable. Strong. Competitive. Great for contests. Once again, adorable.

Pumpkaboo, and this one comes with a story.

As a child, my very religious family would never let me celebrate Halloween, which made me very upset. I would always dream of trick-or-treating and doing other things in order to get the Halloween "feeling". I remember, I think in 2nd grade or something, my old friend used to invite me to his house, where we would carve pumpkins and talk about Halloween without my parents knowing. Pumpkaboo reminds me of those times that I miss so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexya428 View Post
    Sylveon, because it's an Eevolution. A fairy type. Adorable. Strong. Competitive. Great for contests. Once again, adorable.
    This sums up my feelings pretty well, actually (though I've never used one in a Contest.)

I'm definitely a sucker for Eeveelutions, and although I was generally against the new type hope/speculation that popped up with each new Gen, I've really come to embrace the Fairy type. That said, I gotta show some love for Chespin too (and its whole line, really, even though Quilladin does look pretty derp-tastic.)

Other honorable mentions = Pancham+Pangoro, Espurr+Meowstic, Amaura+Aurorus, Dedenne, Goomy line...and I'll stop myself there. For being a smaller batch of new Pokémon, there's quite a few additions that have stolen my heart.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast