Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Gen 6 Pokemon

Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, Diantha, Professor Sycamore, Ninja Sanpei, Meyer and that girl with the fennekin who isn't serena and has pink hair I think.

Quote Originally Posted by JabbarChris View Post
    Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, Diantha, Professor Sycamore, Ninja Sanpei, Meyer and that girl with the fennekin who isn't serena and has pink hair I think.
    This about the gen 6 pokemon of XY games. Not the characters.

My favourite Gen 6 Pokémon is Espurr, I've loved it ever since I first saw it.
    Current Omega Ruby team:

Friend Code: 3153-5805-8969

Inkay, if due to it being a Team Rocket Pokemon in the anime. Gourgeist isn't far behind due to similar reasons (if you're with the Trio, you're bound to ask for a hug). Pancham and Florges I also found endearing due to the anime versions.

Design wise I like the Fennekin evolution line, and Tyrunt I agree is a great cartoon T Rex that should have been thought up earlier.
    Last edited by DatsRight; 4th July 2016 at 12:36 PM.

My top 3 gen 6 pokemon are 3.Noivern 2.Skiddo 1.Meowstic

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Well I usually go with my favorites of each type:

Bug: Vivillon (uhh yeah)
    Dark: Malamar
    Dragon: Goodra
    Electric: Dedenne
    Fairy: Slurpuff
    Fighting: Pangoro
    Fire: Pyroar
    Flying: Noivern
    Ghost: Aegislash
    Grass: Chesnaught
    Ground: Diggersby
    Ice: Avalugg
    Normal: Heliolisk
    Poison: Dragalge
    Psychic: Meowstic (Male)
    Rock: Aurorus
    Steel: Klefki
    Water: Greninja/Clawitzer

FC: 3325-6380-7279
    Click here to visit my Rare Ball trade shop for Gen 7!
    Currently Hunting:

Most Recent Shiny:

Talonflame, Barbaracle, Dragalge, Tyrantrum, and Clawitzer all captured my heart with their elegance and panache.

"Poison is for battles, not pleasant conversation!"

Fairy: Sylveon

Water: Greninja

Dragon: Tyrantrum, Noivern and Goodra

Electric: Dedenne
    3DS friend code- 5043-2024-3251
    My Safari type is fighting
    Pokemon: Meditite, Pancham, and Tyrouge

Hmm...I'd say Hawlucha and Goodra. Sylveon is pretty cool too. Those ribbons it has are alluring.

It's very difficult for me to pick. There are a lot of contenders. Right now i'd probably say Heliolisk. Cool design, typing and stats. However I was quite fond of majority of the 6th Gen Pokemon.
    The almighty Turtwig is my claim

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3316-5077 (Paddy)

If any one has a spare Lopunite could you PM me and we shall negotiate a trade!

Can't say I really fell in love with any of these Pokemon, I guess Aegislash and Yveltal are my favorites. I think they're generally all somewhat likable though, just no real standouts.

Meowstic and Aurorus are my favorites from this gen.!
    Team Skull is pretty cooool

My Top 12 Fully Evolved Kalos Pokemon:

Delphox and Gogoat made up part of my team in my first playthrough of Y and both performed impressively. I have never taken to Chesnaught and Greninja just doesn't do it for me, but I love Delphox. I kinda wish Gogoat was part rock or something, but it's good as it is.

Meowstic, Sylveon, Pangoro, Aurorus and Vivillon all made up part of my team when I played through X the first time. I greatly enjoyed using them all. It's just a shame the starter I chose was Froakie as I got bored with using it and replaced it with Mega Charizard X (which I also came to feel was overrated)

Talonflame is Staraptor's fiery cousin, and I love Staraptor. Too bad it takes so long to learn Flame Charge though!

Helioptile is an electric frilled lizard - what's not to love?

Trevenant is a spectral tree and was the first shiny I got through wondertrade (I suspect it was illegal, but whatcha gonna do?)

And Tyrantrum is a Tyrannosaurs rex in pokemon form. Nuff said!

As for Goodra, I took a while to come around to it, but then I did a wonderlocke in Pokemon Y and one of the pokemon I got was a Goomy called Pancake. I just had to use it and it was a pillar of the team, right through to the bitter end, making it the end of the battle with Diantha accompanied by a shiny Espeon, a Lopunny and Mapleleaf the Serperior.
    Kalos Memories

Thanks Guys!

Greninja has been on my team in three out of four of my Y playthroughs: named Bubblegum on my first game, Sundavar on my third, and Espio on my fourth and current. And it is fantastic in battle. Plus, it looks awesome.

Floette isn't the kind of Pokémon I'd normally use, but Tikal, of my present Y Nuzlocke, is great in battle despite being the slowest Pokémon on my team, not to mention that she's pretty cute. My only problem is the long period of time I've had to deal with her having Fairy Wind as her sole STAB move...

And then there's Sylveon, of course. This was actually the first Pokémon I ever used in battle, when a friend let me do the Battle Maison on his game long before I ever got a game of my own. I later ended up using one on my second playthrough of Y, when I went and caught an Eevee on Route 10 before taking on Wulfric because Scrapper the Raichu had a useless moveset.
    "When people don't think you're worth paying attention to, you can get away with all kinds of things right in front of them."
    –Princess Undina of Meropis

Greninja, Tyrantrum, Dragalge, Noivern, Goodra, Yveltal, Zygarde, Malamar, Xerneas, Hoopa, and Diancie.

I love Gogoat and Noivern the most. They have such awesome-looking designs and have very useful movesets. I usually judge a Pokemon by its physical appearance. All of the rest are "so-so" or downright ugly. Pancham and Honedge are fine, but I never end up really using them. Oh, Talonflame is pretty awesome, but then I always end up replacing him with Noivern as my Flying-type in the end. Tyrantrum is another cool-looking Pokemon that I don't end up really using due to its typing giving a disadvantage. Fennekin is great, but it's last two evos could have been handled better.
    Lugia is my favorite Pokemon!

Almost none of them really. Gogoat, Aegislash, Florges, Goodra, Trevenant and Tyrantrum are the final stages I like, while Diancie, Zygarde and Xerneas are the Kalos legends that I like
    Last edited by Lunala; 30th August 2016 at 11:14 PM.

Really hard not to love Greninja at this Point.

Chesnaught, Greninja, Aegislash, Zygarde, Yveltal, Xerneas, Goodra, Hawlucha, Noivern, and Braixen.

Talonflame is probably my favourite even though I don't actually own one just yet. Every time I face one its moves are devistating. Eventually I'll get round to evolving a fletching into its final stage.

I like Floette

^ Credits to Conquer Phoenix

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Yancham/Pancham is my top choice because it looks like such a prankster and I like panda bears too. Kalos is like a haven for cool Dark types in general, like Maaiika/Inkay too.

Klefki is probably my favourite of the bunch, cause prankster is my favourite ability, and a key ring fairy is such a delightfully whimsical concept.

Pokemon Showdown: chess-z
    Friend Code: 3883-9258-9472
    tumblr

if u ever take issue with anything that i say let me know
    polite disagreement leads to enlightenment
    i claimed zoroark

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAnime View Post
    a 3DS debater. nice.

Spritzee for sure, if I had to design the perfect Pokemon, It will be something similar to it. it's cute and very majestic looking!

I typically get attached to the designs of Pokémon that are based on inanimate objects, so naturally some of my favorite Kalos Pokémon include Honedge (and Doublade and Aegislash), Bergmite (and Avalugg), and Klefki.
    Klefki is actually one of my favorite Fairy-types in general if only because I was generally indifferent to the Fairy type upon its introduction, and one of my friends, whose favorite type is now the Fairy type, utterly hates Klefki, so I decided to pretend to like Klefki to play around with her, but when it comes down to it, I found that I do actually like Klefki's design and theoretical Prankster shenanigans.

Beyond that, Chespin is my favorite starter, and I tend to choose the Grass-type starter anyway, so that works. Chesnaught has a somewhat un-limber design, but I like the theme that Chesnaught got more than what Delphox and Greninja got, and it's always fun to have a Grass-type that can learn a Rock-type move.

My favorite legendaries would pretty much be Xerneas first, Zygarde second, then Hoopa third. If I was considering all of Zygarde's forms, then Zygarde would probably not even make the list.
    I chose X because I liked Xerneas more than Yveltal. Everyone liked to go towards Y because it seemed cooler, but I got attached to Xerneas' design, and now Xerneas is one of my favorite Fairy-types.
    I like Zygarde because the Ground- and Dragon-typing is cool, and the fact that Game Freak made a one-eyed snake for a legendary Pokémon is kind of funny to me.
    Hoopa's just a cute-looking, mischievous little guy. The Ghost- and Psychic-typing is a bit worrying for Dark-type coverage, but neat either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by someone on YouTube
    rule #1 never expect the internet to take it easy on you. If there's someone saying something as simple as "I like bread," you will probably get insults, complaints, and nitpicks regardless of how insignificant the statement sounds to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by someone else on YouTube
    Screw off man bread sucks.

What I'm currently doing:

- Faffing about in Sun and Moon/Trying to understand the metagame
    - Waiting for the Nintendo Switch to launch...

~

Gen VI has too many Pokémon to chose from for favs. I think I said Trevenant and Dragalge a couple of years back, but just looking back this was an amazing generation. It feels like not a single family was introduced "just because" as throwaways like a lot were in Gen V. There may have been a shortage, but there was no lack of content.

Some of my faves...
    - Trevenant
    - Bergmite
    - Honedge
    - Xerneas/Yveltal
    - especially Dragalge
    - Pumpkaboo
    - Spritzee
    - Greninja

I do like Avalugg, but before we even picked up the carts we knew Avalugg was going to have Magcargo levels of issues. And it does. You can give Pokémon Recover, Sturdy, generous coverage options and even Rapid Spin. If the Pokémon doesn't have the typing or ideal stats it just won't work well. In game you didn't get it until later when you already had Arourus and Mega Abomasnow access. Rapid Spin and Recover aren't that useful in play throughs, so it really didn't shine. Gou could get lucky with Ice Ball, but it was slow and 3/4 of the E4 as well as the last gym wound up resisting ice! But the line is very comical, and Bergmite is utterly precious.
    Last edited by Victreebong; 9th October 2016 at 4:01 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 5343-7935-6882
    Pokémon X Friend Safari: Oddish, Sawsbuck, Gogoat

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast