Page 235 of 256 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,875 of 6396

Thread: The Egg House Records

Last Egg Hatched: 25/12/14

I'm the new Egg House's first customer ^-^
    I'd like to pick up a Ghost Mystery Egg please

With the implementation of Gen VI, I'd like to pick up a Grass Nature Egg. Last egg hatched here.

So, will this egg morph into an electric celestial egg now?

Picking up a Psychic Mystery Egg. Last hatch was 8th September.

I would like to point out that there are currently no restrictions written for Mystery Eggs (which I believe made a lot more sense to most people) yet you do mention them in your second post. Should the two month wait still be in effect, I'll switch to a Normal Wonder Pound Egg, thank you.
    Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 22nd September 2015 at 9:59 AM.

Last hatch was March 23rd, 2014, so I'd like to try my luck with a Dragon Mystery Egg (Assuming there's no two month wait anymore).

Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 28th September 2015.
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday 28th September 2015.
    Rayzen is confirmed to hatch an Electric Celestial Egg on Monday 28th September 2015.
    Ex-Admiral Insane is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Tuesday 29th September 2015.
    Rakurai is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Tuesday 29th September 2015.
    Last edited by enchantress; 23rd September 2015 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday 28th September 2015.
    Hatching this egg~

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch an Electric Celestial Egg on Monday 28th September 2015.
    Hatching an electric celestial egg.

myahoo: Your Grass Nature Egg practically bursts open to reveal one Super Sized pumpkin? *scratches head curiously* who soon greets her new trainer with a happy Pumpka-boo!
    Rayzen: The lights flicker and spark as your Electric egg begins to hatch, a handsome male Blitzle arriving soon after.

myahoo: Your Grass Nature Egg practically bursts open to reveal one Super Sized pumpkin? *scratches head curiously* who soon greets her new trainer with a happy Pumpka-boo!
    "Okay. I was not expecting that," Melissa admitted, studying the other Ghost-Grass Pokemon she'd hoped to run into during the Friend Safari. She was starting to wonder whether this really was just a coincidence or if something else was going on because getting both Ghost-Grass Pokemon from the most recent wave of new Pokemon within a year was...very weird. Not outside the possible, but still...weird. Still, she couldn't blame the little one happily looking up at her, so she pulled out a Pokeball (6 of 50) and tapped the Pumpkaboo on the head. "Welcome to the team, little girl. Here's hoping you can help me figure this all out," she muttered, before shooting a polite grin and a quick thanks over her shoulder at the mod. With that, she walked back out, deep in thought.

Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 28th September 2015.
    Would you mind hatching my egg for me please?

Arc_Angel : From your eggs appears a spectral girl, your newborn Frillish greeting you with a ballerina twirl.

Rayzen: The lights flicker and spark as your Electric egg begins to hatch, a handsome male Blitzle arriving soon after.
    Lights flickering reminds Rayzen of horror movies.

Putting that Lv 1 male blitzle into this pokeball [2].

Arc_Angel : From your eggs appears a spectral girl, your newborn Frillish greeting you with a ballerina twirl.
    I had a powerful feeling that a Female Frillish would be waiting for me when I got back from Uni.
    You are beautiful and will make a great companion for Poseidon.

Come little Salacia, lets go meet the rest of the team ^-^
    *Ghost Ball*
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 28th September 2015 at 11:07 PM.

Last hatch.

Picking up a Super Rare Fairy Celestial Egg with this Egg House Pass.

Ex-Admiral Insane is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Tuesday 29th September 2015.
    Hatching this egg

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Fairy Celestial Egg on Tuesday 6th October 2015.
    Ex-Admiral Insane: From your egg appears the shaggy fur and leathery wings of a little male Woobat.

Ex-Admiral Insane: From your egg appears the shaggy fur and leathery wings of a little male Woobat.
    Oh wha am I to do with you. Mal will not be happy if I bring you home. Well for now you can rest inside this Pokéball (#10 out of 10).

Rakurai is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Tuesday 29th September 2015.
    I forgot about this egg, so I'd like hatch it now if possible.

Rakurai: It seems even baby dragons are a tad on the intimidating side *watches your newborn Gible devour the remains of her egg shell* I think she might be hungry...

Rakurai: It seems even baby dragons are a tad on the intimidating side *watches your newborn Gible devour the remains of her egg shell* I think she might be hungry...
    I think one bitey land shark is plenty enough for me.

Putting her in a Pokeball. (2/10 remaining).

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Fairy Celestial Egg on Tuesday 6th October 2015.
    Let's see what the Heavens wish upon me.

MarbleZone: With a giggle and a squeal a little female Cleffa bounces into your arms.

MarbleZone: With a giggle and a squeal a little female Cleffa bounces into your arms.
    He hadn't defied odds like these since finding Solair at the Friend Safari. It had become public knowledge fairly recently that a new Type of Pokemon had been officially discovered, and one Levin wasn't particularly fond of - but there was no denying that the Fairy Type had too many perks to pass up. If he aspired to become Champion, he couldn't overlook it completely... but the odds of obtaining the one true, original Fairy were slim to none. The rarity of the entire Cleffa line was known worldwide, to the point where the vast majority of Trainers could go their entire lives without laying eyes on a single specimen.

He expected the little fae to run away scared the second she laid eyes on him. But instead, without a hint of insecurity, Cleffa bounced into his arms and gave him the warmest smile he ever saw from an Egg House hatchling.

- Hello little one! I... admittedly didn't think I'd be lucky enough to find you. Now that the small miracle just happened, I guess I'll introduce you to the rest of the team and, well, I hope you're happy with all of us!

He was at a loss, obviously. Previously, he thought he knew everything there was to know about Cleffa - but now that he was told the species was actually part of a new Type he never handled before, he felt... inadequate. As if everything he knew about Pokemon theory had been turned on its head...

- We'll make a great team, I'm sure of it! And there are some really nice Pokemon I'd especially like you to meet. Come along Ciel, let's have some fun.

---

Placing Ciel the Cleffa in Pokeball 14/30 (last one used)

myahoo: Regular October 12 2015 / Enigma October 12 2015
    Picking up another Grass Nature Egg.

Page 235 of 256 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245 ... LastLast