Page 238 of 256 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,950 of 6396

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    MarbleZone: Regular December 13 2015 / Enigma November 18 2015
    Picking up a Super Rare Water Glacier Egg with this Egg House Pass.

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Water Glacier Egg on Sunday 20th December 2015.

OOC: Wow, it's been a while since I've been in here. But don't take my word for it- here is where my last Egg was hatched- and it was an Enigma Egg, too.

"I told you, it's not too soon. Go on and get an Egg already, OK?"

"Alright, alright," Keith said, though with a small smile as he entered the recently refurbished Egg House. Meowth was on his shoulder as usual, of course, but Helena, his Shuppet, was floating beside him. Mere hours ago, Keith and Helena had traded away Joy the Audino to another Trainer- Helena had been the one in charge of training Joy, so she took the trade rather hard, even if it had been her idea to begin with. Because of this, Keith had been thinking of holding off on collecting an Egg until after New Year's. Helena, however, insisted that Keith go and get an Egg if he wanted one, repeatedly reassuring him that it wasn't too soon after the trade. "I- whoa," Keith added, noticing the interior of the Egg House. It looked brand new, as it had been lavishly redecorated months ago in commemoration of the introduction of Kalosian Pokémon species into the Fizzytopia region. As such, these newly discovered species of Pokémon were even finding their way into the Egg House.

"Look at this," Helena said, floating over to a poster tacked to a wall which detailed the different varieties of Eggs. "Looks like Storm Eggs have been renamed."

"Celestial Eggs?" Keith remarked. "And it looks like they can hold Fairy-type Pokémon... well, y'know what? Maybe I'll go for one of those some other time, but for now, I already know what I want," he stated as he made his way to the counter. "Grass Nature Egg, please." As he was handed the Egg, Keith exited the Egg House, cradling the Egg in his arms, excited to see what would hatch.

*Keith received the Grass Nature Egg!*

Rayzen: Regular December 14 2015 / Enigma November 23 2015
    Picking up an electric celestial egg.

Arc_Angel: Regular December 14 2015 / Enigma November 23 2015
    Picking up a Ghost Mystery Egg please and thank you

myahoo: Regular November 23 2015 / Enigma November 23 2015
    Picking up one Dragon Mystery Egg for Christmas.

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Water Glacier Egg on Sunday 20th December 2015.
    Hatching please.

Missingno. Master is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday 21st December 2015.
    Rayzen is confirmed to hatch an Electric Celestial Egg on Monday 21st December 2015.
    Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 21st December 2015.
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Friday 25th December 2015.

MarbleZone: The toothy grin of your newborn female Totodile is something you don't see every day.

MarbleZone: The toothy grin of your newborn female Totodile is something you don't see every day.
    Wow. Riolu all over again. 1 in 8...
    Pokeball 17/30

Missingno. Master is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday 21st December 2015.
    Keith entered the Egg House. For the first time in many months, he was holding an Egg in his arms that was cracking more and more by the minute, and wobbling and lurching violently within his grip. Meowth was seated on his shoulder, as per usual, but in addition to this, a Dustox was perched on Keith's trademark cowboy hat.

"Alright, I'm gonna set it down now," Keith said to the Dustox. "This one's really lively, Severus, so you think you can use Psychic to just kinda... y'know, stop it from rolling off the counter?"

"Tox, tox!" Severus nodded. With a flap of his green wings, the Dustox was in the air. As Keith placed the Egg gently down onto the counter, Severus's eyes glowed blue, and Keith couldn't help but notice that the Egg was gently stopped from lurching too much in any one direction. He smiled approvingly- Severus was giving the Egg plenty of room to maneuver as more and more cracks formed on the shell. Until finally...

Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 21st December 2015.
    Would you mind hatching my egg please?

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch an Electric Celestial Egg on Monday 21st December 2015.
    Hatching an electric celestial egg.

Picking up Electric Celestial Egg, thanks.

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Friday 25th December 2015.
    I do believe it's Christmas today. Let's see what dragon will hatch today~

atlantis_kid99 is confirmed to hatch an Electric Celestial Egg on Tuesday 29th December 2015.

Missingno. Master: A little Oddish makes his way to door, eager to explore the big wide world.
    Arc_Angel: Your Shuppet merges into the Shadows watching the goings on with a malicious gleam in his eyes.
    Rayzen: Your new male Shinx pounces playfully at Oddish.
    myahoo: Your female Bagon wants to join in the fun and dive-bombs Shinx.

It seems chaos is erupting, enjoy all ^^.

Missingno. Master: A little Oddish makes his way to door, eager to explore the big wide world.
    Keith couldn't help but chuckle- in the time it took for his Egg to finally hatch, several other people had come in to get their own Eggs hatched. The Eggs hatched simultaneously, and now the Oddish that had emerged from Keith's Egg was being pounced at playfully by a newborn Shinx, only for said Shinx to get dive-bombed by a Bagon. It was an adorable sight, made only slightly creepy by the malicious look coming from the freshly hatched Shuppet in the shadows. Eventually, Keith tossed a Poké Ball at the Oddish, catching it, and was on his way. Cute though this whole thing had been, Keith was already all set in the Oddish department, and so had to find a new home for this little guy.

OOC: Poké Ball is #19 of 50.

Rayzen: Your new male Shinx pounces playfully at Oddish.
    Rayzen is playful with the shinx too.

Putting that Lv 1 male shinx into this pokeball [6].

Arc_Angel: Your Shuppet merges into the Shadows watching the goings on with a malicious gleam in his eyes.
    Picking up my Shuppet thankya
    Pokeball (#14 of 20), last one used here

Ex-Admiral Insane: A tiny Paras gazes at you curiously, her little eyes full of wonder.
    Picking up this little girl in Pokéball #2 out of 10

Also picking up a Psychic Mystery Egg while I'm here.

myahoo: Your female Bagon wants to join in the fun and dive-bombs Shinx.
    Picking up my Bagon with this Pokeball (9 of 50).

atlantis_kid99 is confirmed to hatch an Electric Celestial Egg on Tuesday 29th December 2015.
    Open up, egg my dear, I wonder what's inside —

MarbleZone: Regular January 3 2016 / Enigma January 3 2016
    Trying my luck again. Picking up a Super Rare Water Glacier Egg with this Egg House Pass.

Ex-Admiral Insane is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Saturday 2nd January 2016.
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Water Glacier Egg on Sunday 10th January 2016.

atlantis_kid99: With a gentle bleat your male Mareep nuzzles your hand in greeting.

Everyone please remember that you have one week in which to collect your newly hatched Pokémon. Failure to do so will result in its release and you needing to wait an additional two weeks to collect another egg. This rule will be enforced as of 1st January 2016.

atlantis_kid99: With a gentle bleat your male Mareep nuzzles your hand in greeting.
    Pokéball (7/10). Hoo boy, now to figure out what to do with you...

Cheers.

Missingno. Master: Regular January 4 2016 / Enigma January 4 2016
    The first thing the people within the Egg House noticed was the stench. Then the door opened, and the source of the stench became clear. Not Keith Masters, not the Meowth on his shoulder, and not the Toxicroak by his side- rather, it was the Skuntank walking beside the Toxicroak giving off the foul odor. But none of them (with the possible exception of Meowth) seemed perturbed by the odor. Rather, they approached one of the display cases full of Eggs, at which point the Toxicroak and Skuntank stepped forward and began to examine various Eggs.

"I sure hope dey get a good one dis time," Meowth remarked. "Remember da Swinub?"

"All too well," Keith sighed. This was hardly the first time he was giving Malfoy and Bellatrix the opportunity to raise an Egg themselves and potentially adopt what it hatched into- the last time they had picked an Egg, it hatched into a Swinub, whose highly sensitive nose made it not want to be anywhere near Bellatrix. The poor Skuntank had been devastated by this, but now seemed ready to try again.

After a while, Malfoy seemed to take an interest in a blue Egg, the chill from which Keith could feel even at the distance he was at. "Tox. Toxicroak!" Malfoy called to Bellatrix. The Skuntank walked over to her beloved, and examined the Egg as well. After barely a minute, she too seemed to approve of this one.

"Ice, huh?" Keith remarked as Malfoy handed him the Egg. "Alright, let's give this one a shot, then."

*Keith received the Ice Glacier Egg!*

Page 238 of 256 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248 ... LastLast