16 10.60%
  • Diancie

20 13.25%
  • Hoopa

10 6.62%
  • Volcanion

10 6.62%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What is your favorite legendary of XY?

My favorite XY legendary is Yveltal. I really like its design and typing. Xerneas comes to a close second.

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I like Xerneas for its design, maybe Mega Diancie as well. Kinda disappointed with the rest of the legendaries.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

I voted Yveltal. Kinda wish I voted for Xerneas now. Soo majectic.

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

As usual my choices are purely off design.
    Out of the Legendaries, I think I like them both the same, but in different ways. I like Xerneas because it looks so graceful (I like the colourful antlers), and Yveltal looks cool as well, and it has good typing. Not keen on Zygarde or any of its Formes, though. Just looks like green and black gloop, like something from Ben 10.

But since the Mythical ones are included as well, my vote definitely goes to Diancie, because I think it's so pretty, especially its Mega form.
    I like how Hoopa's Confined design looks silly and cute, but its Unbound form doesn't sit right with me at all. The elf-like feet and floating hands look out of place. Volcanion just looks strange.

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

Quote Originally Posted by Raichael View Post
    Not keen on Zygarde or any of its Formes, though. Just looks like green and black gloop, like something from Ben 10.
    Great, now I'll never be able to unsee this.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

Xerneas and Yveltal equally. I like their designs and the fact that Xerneas is a fairy type. I voted for Xerneas in the poll though.

I love Zygarde for its mythology, form changes, and positively ludicrous stamina <3 I only wish that the games had explored its presence in the Kalos Region more.
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 25th February 2017 at 4:07 AM.

Yveltal because Dark-types and its cry is awesome. Its design is pretty great too, though. It was actually kind of difficult choosing between the two when the games were announced, actually, and even now, but hey. I have to go with the bird.

Eh, Hoopa I guess. I feel like it's a good mix of cuteness and trickster, though I dislike its OR/AS form change since it looks stupid IMO.

...Diance. :P

Its cute and pink. Two things I LIVE FOR.
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Xerneas for me. I really like its design and all the myths it references.

Xerneas is my favorite, it's so elegant. I also like Volcanion cuz I'm happy there's a fire water type.

Yveltal- hands down. Type, attacks, model, animations, it's just an awesome Pokémon.
    Living Bank/Dex complete.

Campions beaten: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Kalos, and Alola.

Shiny Collection: ,654,694,716,717,769

Xerneas is my favorite

Diance is so cute, and the movie sealed the deal for me. She's literally a crystal gem magical girl princess, what is there not to like?
    (((i haven't used this site in about five years so if i mess up call me out)))

My favorite legendary and favorite Pokemon all around is Articuno I think it just have a great design along with the fact that I've always thought of Ice as a superior element in any sort of game. source : taihinhnendepnhat.net
    Last edited by bignguyen; 7th June 2017 at 9:31 AM.

When it comes to the Legendary Pokemon that were introduced in X and Y, my number one favorite happens to be Xerneas.

Can I vote for Zapdos? I felt kind of meh about this generations new legends and the event exclusives haven't excited me since Deoxys. I do wish they had made a new minor trio for the generation. Heck they could have even took the musketeers for this Gen and it would have made since.

Lugia would have to be mine
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagardens

My favourite legendary was Zygarde, whilst it didn't necessarily do much in X and Y I liked the design and the theme behind it enough and it's new Sun and Moon forms are definitely pretty cool! It hits fairly hard, was really bulky and I like it. Yveltal was cool too, always preferred Y to X. Xerneas was alright but not my thing, and the rest I'm not too sure about.

The movie in which Diancie is featured made me LOVE Diancie, and even more when Mega Diancie came on the scene.

I'd pick Zygarde only because out of the six Kalos Legends, it seemed to be the most mysterious.

Xerneas. Its what initially drew me to x over y. Its lore, design, its mono fairy typing, geomancy... Its def a keeper! Caught a modest one in a luxury ball in two attemps during my play through!

I wanna feed it a carrot
    3DS: 1848-2391-0198
    "There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all... - Grimsley"
    “In our minds and in our hearts, we feel that hardcore music should stay out of big business and stay in the streets, where it belongs. All you kids out there, always, keep the faith!” -- Raymond "Raybeez" Barbieri (11/27/61 - 09/11/97) R.I.P.

Spoiler:- Friend Safari:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234