15 10.95%
  • Diancie

16 11.68%
  • Hoopa

10 7.30%
  • Volcanion

9 6.57%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite legendary of XY?

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

I would have to say either Xerneas or Volcanion.

Xerneas is so good in doubles plus it is a nice fairy legendary to keep all those dragon legendaries (and dark) in check plus I think the design is cool.

Volcanion because of his excellent typing and immune to water attacks and also because they made him very special how they released him. The only official even I saw of his was the pokemon movie in Japan and that is the only one we are getting this generation, so very tough to obtain early on until the cloners get ahold of him in other regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

Zygrade, i only wish it could be in it's complete form
    then comes yvetal-that bird deserves the title of destruction pokemon its powerful and danger looking.

SMASHING TIER

Xerneas - Even though it's all over Battle Spot (and it's annoying me), my love for it never wears thin.
    Yveltal - Great design and I love the menacing look. Really lives up to its typing.

OKAY TIER

Volcanion - Steam Eruption is bae af. I have no problem using it against any type, tbh.
    Zygarde - Show our ground serpent some love. <3

I ONLY LOVE THEM IN ORAS TIER

Diancie - Cute, but I don't like it that much.
    Hoopa - I prefer its giant form.

I think I'm gonna have to go with Yveltal. The other legends don't really look all that appealing. Yveltal just has a cool typing and an interesting design.

I guess mine is Yveltal, because it looks good in my opinion.

Hoopa comes first, he's SO cute while also having that big form. Just perfect. Also summon shiny legendaries? Yes please!
    Diancie and Zygarde come next, I can just imagine Diancie jumping up and shouting "DIAMOND STORM!!!" and diamonds shoot down :P or at least I switch they'd make that scene happen..
    and Zygarde due to same reasons as everyone else, he has amazingly awesome forms.

Xerneas, even though I own Y... I was iffy about both of them at first, but getting the level 100 shiny event Xerneas this year has given me a chance to see it up close, and even though I haven't used it in battle, I realize that it reminds me a lot of the Great Forest Spirit from "Princess Mononoke" (which, ironically enough, kind of possesses the power of both Xerneas and Yvyltel, able to both give and take life!).
    Lugia is my favorite Pokemon!

Diancie is the only one I've used out of the 6, making it a team member in Alpha Sapphire. I was so hyped for its Mega Evolution because it looked so pretty, and I had to have it. I really wanted to use it. Plus, Diancie's design by itself was pretty.

I guess if i had to choose 2nd place, I guess Xerneas. It's pretty, and its design was the reason I bought my first Pokemon game.
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; ;778; -Alola

3 shiny hunted, 15 happened naturally (Apparently the shiny Wingull family loves me)

Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

Yveltal, i reeaaally like the move Oblivion Wing!
    Team Skull is pretty cooool

Zygarde is plain awesome. I like the dog form.

Zygarde, I've liked it since the moment I saw it. Its also a Dragon which makes me like it even more.

It used to be Yveltal until Zygarde's alternative forms were revealed last year.

Xerneas all the way. Apart from the mystical appeal of a magical deer, Xerneas's design is amazing.

Yveltal, mostly due to its Y-shape and death/destruction theme. I like that Gamefreak made Yveltal sinister, which was a step up from most Legendaries.

For me its Yveltal because its a great dark/flying type and I like the move oblivion wing

My favorite Kalos legendary is pretty much Xerneas. Yveltal aims for a cool, sinister look, and while that's neat, I like that Xerneas offered a sort of refreshing, life-based theme to it. It was the main reason I got X instead of Y. I don't have much to say on Xerneas' competitive use, but it's nice to see a legendary that I like be used fairly prominently.

My second favorite is probably Zygarde, but I'll be the odd one out and say that Zygarde was always my second-favorite even before we saw its other forms. If I looked at all its forms (instead of just its 50% Forme), Zygarde would become my least-favorite Kalos legendary. I don't like the other forms that much, to be honest. The cells and cores are okay, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by someone on YouTube
    rule #1 never expect the internet to take it easy on you. If there's someone saying something as simple as "I like bread," you will probably get insults, complaints, and nitpicks regardless of how insignificant the statement sounds to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by someone else on YouTube
    Screw off man bread sucks.

What I'm currently doing:

- Faffing about in Sun and Moon/Trying to understand the metagame
    - Waiting for the Nintendo Switch to launch...

~

Yveltal because his design compliments the power he embodies really well. Also, that power that he embodies doesn't stop at only destruction (there are a decent amount of legendary that could fit that description) but death itself. He literally feeds off the life force of others. Xerneas would be second because its design is amazing and beautiful and the "life and death" pair that those 2 make is just so raw is nature. Kinda surprised that it took so long for a life and death pair to appear

xerneas
    its so elegant and graceful i just love it so so much
    I remeber the first time I saw it I could practcaly feel its grace and power.

banner by the lovely american pi
    my fizzy bubbles profile
    asb
    *highfives all 'round* *wapsh**wapsh*

Xerneas was the reason I made x my main game, so therefore I'm going to pick Xerneas.
    Omega Ruby BQ

Soul Silver BQ

My favourite legend is definitely Xerneas... it's so beauty! And in the passiv form it is an tree...thats so nice! *-*

My favourite legendary is Xerneas.
    Pokemon Sun: Primarina, Lycanroc (Midday), Palossand, Vikavolt, Salandit and Kommo-o.
    Pokemon Moon: Decidueye, Mudsdale, Crabrawler, Oricorio (Baile Style), Oranguru and Toxapex.

I really like Xerneas and Diancie. They both have such amazing designs. (Ironically enough, Diancie is the only Pokémon I haven't registered as caught in my Alpha Sapphire NatDex.)
    beware the kitten holy

Yveltal.

I was amazed by its design since I first saw it.

As of now, probably Xerneas
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

It's Xerneas for me, given that it's the first Fairy Type Legendary Pokemon and has an awesome design.. Yveltal come close in the 2nd though, and i also interested to how Zygarde 100% form capable to do in the next generation game..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast