Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What is your favorite mega evolution of XY?

Mega-Ampharos - that's best! It's pretty and sweet and it turns into a dragon type... <3

Mega-Venusaur - with Thick Fat <3

For more art visit my deviantart & tumblr or redbubble

Mega Lucario cuz Korrina has him and that part of the game when you battle the two mega lucario was awesome.

I like mega mawile a lot too
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Mega Absol and Mega Mawile for me. Absol because Magic Bounce is extremely useful, and Mawile because it really needed that extra edge. I also really like Mega Charizard Y, but that's mostly due to liking Charizard in general.

Mega Blastoise and Mega Mawile are my favorites. I like that Blastoise gains Mega Launcher as its ability and Mawile becomes much more powerful when it Mega evolves. Huge Power is an awesome ability.

Mega Venusaur. I thought the normal Venusaur looked lame, but it's Mega Evolved form was so epic.

Mega Mewtwo X is my favorite since I'm a long time Mewtwo fan. The X form looks so much cooler than the Y form.

Mega Mawile, Mega Charizard X/Y, and Mega Gyarados.

Ive always been a fan of mawile, even going as far as bringing mine to the hall of fame in my first playthrough of ruby! The mega evo is just what it needed. Nothing more invigorating than pulling off 1-2 intimidates before mega evolving. I love both mega charizards aesthetics(altho i lean more towards charizard x) and both of their abilities. New weather inducers are always welcome in my book! Lastly, mega gyarados was a perfect choice for a mega. Not being able to have any egg moves sucks, but now it gets a new dual type and becomes more bulky. I wish i could ride one irl :/
    3DS: 1848-2391-0198
    "There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all... - Grimsley"
    “In our minds and in our hearts, we feel that hardcore music should stay out of big business and stay in the streets, where it belongs. All you kids out there, always, keep the faith!” -- Raymond "Raybeez" Barbieri (11/27/61 - 09/11/97) R.I.P.

Spoiler:- Friend Safari:

Mega Kamex (Blastoise) is my favorite of the X and Y version Mega Evolutions. It has to do with the fact that I originally used a Kamex as my ace Pokemon when I first played Blue version, so seeing it get a Mega form was awesome. I'm so glad that Game Freak introduced Mega Evolutions overall.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234