Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: What is your favourite ORAS Mega Evolution?

After playing OR/AS and actually seeing all new Megas in battle (as well as their animations in the Pokedex), I got a fifth favorite. Mega Audino. I became hooked on it after seeing its animations in the Pokedex, the fact that it looks sad when attacking is a really adorable detail which is one of the cutest things I have seen in these games. So, my top five favorite Megas from OR/AS are Slowbro, Altaria, Salamence, Gallade and Audino.
    ~ ~
    ~
    ~ ~

I really like Mega Sceptile, Mega Metagross, Mega Steelix, Mega Latios, Mega Latias and Mega Rayquaza.

Metagross, Gallade, Audino and blaziken.

Metagross cause a) FINALLY IT OBEYS ITS DEX ENTRY, b) dat gold cross tho and c) bring on XYZ41.
    Gallade cause a) I love how it chose to have a more elegant design than a fighting design and b) WALLY S**T BRUH YA JUST GOT COOL.
    Audino cause a) I actually love Audino, it was a great member of my team for most of the BW plot, so I was happy when I found out it even got noticed by GF and b) n'awww such a cute design I luv it!

Blaziken was XY for some reason, but I'll count it here.
    Blaziken cause a) my first ever starter has a mega evo and b) just got so much more bad**s Blaziken!

Mega Metagross and Mega Swampert (strongest starter by far, my opinion..)
    Pokemon Games : OR/AS | SoulSilver | Super Mystery Dungeon | Yellow | Blue | Red | Silver | Gold | Crystal | Card Game |
    Trainer: Blaxos
    MyYoutubeChannel: PokeAddict
    MyFavourite Pokemon:

While ORAS has a bunch of cool Mega Evolution, Mega Sceptile for me is always be the best given that it's the only time i actually don't mind train a grass pokemon (given how they have a lot of weakness) and all of them are paid off since Mega Sceptile has a high stats in speed and can hit pretty hard (perfect for my tactic)..

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

Mega Altaria is so fluffy I'm gonna die!
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

Mega Audino for sure. Like, by a mile. The design, typing, colors, everything about it is perfect - however, I'm not sure exactly how useful it is in actual battle, since I honestly haven't bothered to try it out. In fact, maybe I'll try it soon!
    ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Mega Gardevoir

Mega Lopunny and Mega Altaria. I'm glad Lopunny got a mega evolution cuz it becomes much more powerful, and Scrappy is a cool ability for facing ghost types. And Altaria is so fluffy and cute when it mega evolves!

I didn't really get to use a ton of the ORAS megas in ORAS itself, but I'm looking forward to using Mega Beedrill in Moon very soon. I had a bias against Mega Rayquaza also since it was banned from even Ubers in Smogon but I can't deny the cool factor of it. I consider Primal Groudon and Kyogre to be megas as well so definitely want to give a shout out to them.
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

3DS Friend Code - 4613 7899 0504 In-Game Name for Moon: Raphael

It's a toss up between Mega Mawile and Mega Lopunny. They look amazing and their designs are stellar. Also, I love Mawile and Lopunny so much ahh!!
    (((i haven't used this site in about five years so if i mess up call me out)))

It's not an ORAS Mega Evolution, but I love shiny Mega Charizard, both X and Y. And from ORAS, I like Mega Rayquaza.

I always liked Mega Sableye! :-)
    I have claimed Hoodlum Havoc, Cheren,
    PocketWatchShipping
    The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose.

Credit to Fairy Witch for the team pose.

I find Mega Sceptile to be my favorite as the starters were always about equal in my (trainer) eyes. But oh boy did the mega forms change that. Now I find it Sceptile>Swampert>Blaziken, with the bases being equal.

My favourite ORAS Mega Evolution was probably Mega Flygon Swampert or Altaria. Swampert is one of my favourite starters ever (behind Venusaur) and so I was psyched when it was revealed to have a Mega Evolution. Whilst I do like Sceptile's sleek design and cool typing Swampert retains what it already had - bulk and power - and just emphasized it through a bulkier, more muscular design. Swift Swim was a nice ability for it to fit on Rain teams competitively, but maybe it would have preferred an ability that focused more on it's Attack or bulk, but regardless it's pretty nifty and I enjoyed abusing it on a Rain team in early ORAS against people testing the OP Mega Salamence in OU before it got banned.

Altaria become a ton more adorable being surrounded by fluff and it got an incredible typing, much more bulk and a sweet ability in Pixilate. I was never able to successfully build around it in ORAS but it was a perfect bulky sweeper with Dragon Dance or a solid pivot with it's bulk and access to utility like Heal Bell and Roost. I was particularly looking forward to using it on one of my ORAS in-game teams, and my friend told me when he used it that Altaria performed well. An all-round decent Mega Evolution.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567