Thread: Your latest get?

Default Your latest get?

What's the latest addition to your collection? Post about it here! How long did you wait for it? Was it a grail? Is it a newly released item, or an older one? You don't have to answer these questions, just some suggestions to beef up your post a bit.

I recently got a box from Pokevault. It contains the Umbreon necklace (!!!), a whole bunch of Umbreon/Espeon Pokemon Time stuff, and a Flygon sticker. I forgot to order the Umbreon clearfile, I'm sooo mad. I like Umbreon more than Espeon. >:B I'm already looking for that file so I can order it.

here's the necklace:

I have the Mew one, as well. I'd love to get the Espeon one, along with the Espy/Umby one. However, I'm not holding my breath. So darn expensive!

(yeah sorry about the large picture, I'm dumb and can't remember the resizing code LOL w h o o p s)
    Last edited by Tiffany; 29th September 2015 at 4:09 AM.
    the answer we're looking for won't be found easily,
    but we knew that when we took the first step.

Such a gorgeous necklace! Almost wish I got that one too but the one I got is nice.

Latest haul includes an order from AmiAmi and several bundled orders off yja. Pics will be on my tumblr and maybe here at some point if I'm less lazy. Highlights include:
    -8bit cushions of Mario and Goomba (so much nicer than the World of Nintendo cushions we got here)
    -Kirby mascots
    -Splatoon gachapon set
    -Fire Emblem 4 Trading Figure set (including Ayra)
    -Mario 30th anniversary Candy Toy (2 boxes) side note: did not realize that the toys are actually inside of the chocolate eggs so now I will have to eat 20 of them to get all of the items out. So I won't know which ones I got for quite some time..
    -Link figma

And for Pokemon-related I got a couple of Mew figures (one is a chess piece I think?) and the I Love Mew plush. It's soooooooo soft.

I need to spend less money on things..
    COME TO #SPP-MISC

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience

My latest get is small wooper plush and mudkip plush with his mouth open. I bought them on live journal. I really like both of them. Because the seller was also from the UK, I didn't have to wait long for my items.

My Kirlia from my friend has also arrived but it's staying in the box will Christmas.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 17th October 2015 at 6:50 AM.

used part of my tip money and ordered a mega sceptile plush + a reshiram stylus and a bunch of other random stuff from pokevault

when they come in ill post pics of them with the rest of my collection that i finally managed to free from my mom's garage

Not much of a merchandise guy since I don't really have to money to buy games, books and merchandise, but I went to San Jose VGC Regionals yesterday and there was some neat stuff for sale. Mostly Pokemon cards but I didn't see the one I would've have considered buying unfortunately (this). Got this neat keychain charm instead though, nothing too big or expensive but I didn't even go there expecting to buy anything cool so I'm glad I found something I liked.

Not a picture of mine since apparently my camera is a potato but pretty much exactly this. I almost don't want to take it out of the bag though because it looks really nice with that background.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Bagon // Platinum Nuzlocke

I picked up this little thing at a thrift store, but I'm confused. How can it be a 10th Anniversary plush when it was made two years AFTER the 10th anniversary?
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated May 30th, 2016)
    It's got its own TV Tropes page!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine, winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!
    Heart Like A Stone, winner of Most Heartbreaking Fic and 3rd place Best Canon Character-Centric 2014!
    Solar System, 4th place, Villainous Intent

Just received my Hawlucha plush!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Rain the thunder, the bird of thunder: Zapdos!

Proud supporter of AmourShipping

Sylveon Fan!

Emerald Team

picked up the 20th anniversary pikachu (gamestop version) and mew plush. currently hunting the pokepuff pikachu (tru version), but since tru is sparse here it isn't going to well. i wish ebay had more reasonable sellers instead of total scalpers..
    COME TO #SPP-MISC

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

My latest pokemon item was a Hawlucha Takara Tomy figure which I ordered from Amazon cuz it was on sale/discounted. It arrived on Thursday and my only wish is that it was slightly larger than it is.

i picked up the 20th anniversary pikachu and the mew code from gamestop

also ordered a recharged refurbished silver/black ds and pokemon diamond off their site. i sold my original ds and diamond at some point and ive been feeling super nostalgic of late, and i really really wanted to play diamond and all my gen 4 games again the same way i did back in the day.

I got a espurr plush from target last week. It's so cute. Now I have it and male meowstic ^^

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Well, I've been splurging a bit... Or more like compulsively buying? lol.Well since the pics of my collection I have added:

Pokemon related:
    - P Groudon, P Kyogre, Rayquaza, Pikachu and Lugia from McDonalds.
    - Two key chain plushies: Bulbasaur and Mew.
    - An Eevee Wallet that my friend gifted me.
    - a Pikachu necklace.
    - and a Venusaur metal key chain.

General Nintendo related:
    - Lucas Amiibo
    - Zelda Wind Waker Puzzle
    - Zelda uhh... Key chain holder?

That's about it so far.. I think ._.

Also wanna show this Key Chain Mew Old and New XP

http://i.imgur.com/Oo32qEl.jpg

Fire and Lightning Race Across the Heavens

Quite recently (as in just yesterday). I picked up a couple shirts in honor of the 20th anniversary, also a Tomy Ultra Ball plush along with them.
    I also got a few Mew codes for the distribution (one for me and one for my sister), also a Tomy Mega Garchomp plush back towards the tail end of 2015.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Our local EB Games finally have the Mew plush, so I picked one up alone with two Mew codes. I also went to a little convention, and found an artist with Pokemon art. I couldn't resist her double-sided bookmark; one side has Ho-Oh and is all sparkly, and the other is matte and features Lugia. It's very pretty. :>

~Psychic

Amazing art gift by the talented KCW! Check out his other art here!

I got a Build-A-Bear Pikachu for my birthday
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

In honor of Pokemon Day, I bought myself:

- A regular Pokeball and Master Ball plush
    - A Mew T-shirt
    - A poster of all the mythical legendaries (pre-gen 6)
    - A special foil TRU Pikachu trading card (The free one they were giving out today)

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Pokemon Day.... omg so good
    Got these goodies when I went to the events

Spoiler:- new get:

Bumping this to hopefully get a little more activity...

Just got a big box of stuff from Tenso (coming from Japan) that had quite a few things in it, but these are my favorites

I love all the Ditto Pokemon and just preordered the Pichu and Raichu that are coming out soon too
    COME TO #SPP-MISC

I got a Mega Tyranitar Monster Collection figure.
    Last week, I finally got the Red Champion ver. Nendoroid set. It's awesome
    My 3DS Friend code: 3196 - 6799 - 6143
    Hoping to make lots of friends!

Last month I ordered Hot Topic's Eevee hobo bag. I got it during a summer sale but if I'd waited a week I could have gotten it during the Pokemon Go sale and saved an extra $1. But it's out of stock now so I can't really complain. Plus it's adorable.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

There's a lot of things I've recently got the past few months, but I'll show I have gotten this month.

Got the Shiny Gyarados Figurine from the TCG. I like collecting the cards too, and finally completed what I would call the whole set on them lol

Shiny Gyarados: http://i.imgur.com/i96TJw6.jpg

Went on vacation and got to go to City Walk where there was this small section of Pokemon stuff. I was in between getting Pikachu with Gyarados dress up or Lugia Dress up, but ultimately went for an XY Wallet. I was thinking practically for its uses lol.

Wallet: http://i.imgur.com/WXfFZ7v.jpg

Found Palkia at a used books store as I was checking out. Caught my eye.

Palkia: http://i.imgur.com/F7pN2Xy.jpg

and last. From the 20th Merch. I was honestly not gonna pick up Shaymin at all. I was and still am looking for freaking Jirachi. This and Manaphy still get stocked at my TRU, but not Jirachi! :c He was on impulse, just how I almost got Arceus too.

Shaymin: http://i.imgur.com/OXeGaAJ.jpg
    He's cute and all, but I'm considering trading him at least for a Jirachi later on.

Besides that, I have gotten a few other pins, tried and succeeded in looking high and low for legit GBA copies for LG, RSE games, and got a fancy mayan poster of the three gen 3 legends from the original artist when I went to Konichiwa. If I have mentioned all this before, I'm sowwy :c lol I can't keep track *^*

When I was in Kyoto at the newly opened Center, I got my adorable Pikachu in a kimono.
    I love it so much!
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

The most recent bundle of stuff I bought was from my Christmas money. I had four items, two of which were Pokemon. I got a 20th anniversary Meloetta plush, as well as a Carbink plush. The Meloetta is arriving tomorrow, and the Carbink is arriving in the next couple of weeks or so. I guess one of the other items was partly Pokemon - I bought a Game Boy Advanced SP so I could finally play my Emerald cartridge.

Edit: both plushies have arrived! The Meloetta one is gorgeous, while the Carbink one was smaller than expected but still adorable AF!
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 18th January 2017 at 12:25 AM.
    Game OTP: IronWill (Dawn x Riley)
    Anime OTP: Marisson (Alain x Mairin)
    Manga brOTP: Origin (Steven x Wallace)

I also have a nominated story there!

I write shipping fics! In any of the stories I post in the shipping fics area, feel free to drop in to say hi and leave a review! I gain motivation to continue writing through this, so any kind of review is great!

"Our path may have a clear end with our friends, but it doesn't mean we cannot do anything with them while it lasts. Make sure you spend your time with them to the fullest, so when you have to part ways, once all is finally done, hold your head high, smile, and look onward to the future world that you made together!" ~ from this fanfic!

Here are some plushies that I've gotten in the last two months:

Pokemon Center Plushies
    - Bewear
    - Popplio
    - Life-size Litten
    - Solgaleo
    - Lunala
    - Chesnaught
    - Alola Ninetales

Tomy

- 20th Anniversary Darkrai
    - 20th Anniversary Victini
    - Riolu
    - Eevee
    - Banette
    "Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick. A shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
    - Lord Varys, Game of Thrones

Just received my Mega Absol plush from Pokemon Center. Very tempted to get 10% Zygarde's plush and the Rotom pins.
    Guzzlord has stolen my heart. Or eaten it. I'm not sure.
    Most recent hunted shiny: (MM, 3 eggs)

Current hunt: TBD

5429-7363-5942