Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokénchi (Gathering in the Pokemon House?) - Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    While Keyhole itself isn't illegal, using it to stream actual TV channels is.
    I'm confused, isn't the very purpose of Keyhole to stream Japanese TV channels?

If streaming is illegal, wouldn't that make Keyhole itself illegal by definition?
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    I feel like this fandom idolizes Ash way too much. It was bad before, but with XY and S&M it feels like it has reached a whole new level. It's like every person that doesnt outright dislike him is obviously obsessed with with him, and every person who does him wrong is evil incarnate.

Living through other people is unhealthy; living through fictional 10-year olds that are stuck in a timeloop is super unhealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I'm confused, isn't the very purpose of Keyhole to stream Japanese TV channels?

If streaming is illegal, wouldn't that make Keyhole itself illegal by definition?
    its not for free, you can use it for free but the free version always lags, the paid version is not.
    this is what i heard :P never tried one
    Last edited by AshSerena; 3rd April 2016 at 3:39 PM.

April 10th 2016:
    Abareru-kun Receives Special Dubbing Training From Rica Matsumoto That Utilizes Famous Movie Scenes / Da-iCE Visit and Have a Pokémon Battle!

Discuss

April 17th 2016:
    Haruka Christine Comes to Support a Certain Pokémon-Related Thing! / Abareru-kun Gets Depressed Over the Premiere of the New Movie Trailer / The First Double Battle in Pokénchi History!

Discuss

No, no, no, NO! I refuse to get hyped. I'm done with this. Not until the next coro-coro comes out.
    Do you dislike the new Pokemon Sun/Moon Ash? - Watch this parody video below!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iShzixVSRMc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZbYxqLL4p0 - Sonic the hedgehog amazing collab GMV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJce1evEhPo - Great Mewtwo AMV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_O8VjQcohk - Pokemon AMV - Monsters Fight! (MUST watch!)

Quote Originally Posted by ArtFenix View Post
    No, no, no, NO! I refuse to get hyped. I'm done with this. Not until the next coro-coro comes out.
    It's pretty much a nonofficial rule by now that you don't expect anything off of the Sunday airing Pokémon show, you just let it be a pleasant surprise
    Gay and Proud.
    Sun (Anthony): Rowlet, Bruxish, Salandit
    Moon (Alba): Popplio, Pikipek, Cutiefly, Lurantis, Oricorio

I can't really remember anything appearing on the Sunday show prior to Coro Coro or a direct besides BW2.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoviaZ View Post
    I can't really remember anything appearing on the Sunday show prior to Coro Coro or a direct besides BW2.
    I believe that they've at least teased and/or revealed a silhouette during the BW period, and I may be thinking of Oha Suta but something showed Excadrill, Cofagrigus, Galvantula and Haxorus in a double battle. The latter is very unlikely, as we haven't seen footage of S&M yet. I imagine it may just be the re-revelation of Magearna's typing.
    Gay and Proud.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoviaZ View Post
    Didn't they unveil the silhouette for Awakened Mewtwo/Mega Mewtwo Y?

Quote Originally Posted by clbgolden12 View Post
    Didn't they unveil the silhouette for Awakened Mewtwo/Mega Mewtwo Y?
    Yeah, but wasn't the actual reveal in CoroCoro?
    Gay and Proud.

April 24th 2016:
    An Adventure Visiting Pokémon Spots in Kyoto Using Photos Received from Hyadain as Hints / Wanting to be in the Movie, Abareru-kun Goes Directly to Director Yuyama!

Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    April 24th 2016:
    An Adventure Visiting Pokémon Spots in Kyoto Using Photos Received from Hyadain as Hints / Wanting to be in the Movie, Abareru-kun Goes Directly to Director Yuyama!

Discuss
    Serebii, thanks for the info:-)

Could you tell us what does it mean? Do you think it could give us some hints for SM or at least for the newest movie?
    My friends while crossing Johto:

May 1st 2016:
    In Order to Drum Up Excitement for the Pokémon Elections 720, Hyadain and Rinka-chan Head to Osaka and Abareru-kun Heads to Asakusa, While Shokotan Produces a Certain Something!

Discuss

Greninja is really popular with japanese boys, huh

I liked how people voted for underrated mons like Ninetales, Geodude and Lapras

May 8th 2016:
    Abareru-kun Parades Around with the Goal of Collecting 1000 Votes for the Pokémon Elections 720 / Nicolun Talks with Pokénds about Love for Pokémon!

Discuss

May 22nd 2016:
    Replicating Pikachu's "Thunderbolt" and "Thunder" with Professor Ichiohka! / Abareru-kun Once Again Goes to Director Yuyama!

Discuss

May 29th 2016:
    The Pokénchi Residents Get Challenged to a Pokémon Quiz by Louis Kurihara! / Hyadain Struggles Greatly in His Battle with Louis Kurihara!

Discuss

June 5th 2016:
    Abareru-kun Attempts a Magearna Pokémonitation! / Shinji Maggy Performs Ingenious Magic! / Pokkén Battles with Pokénds!

Discuss

June 19th 2016:
    Pokémon Science with So Takei and Yoshio Kojima, Replicating Steam Eruption / Announcing the Results of the 'Pokémon Elections 720"!

Discuss

June 26th 2016:
    A Showdown with Trendy Angel, Who Have Once Again Come to Take Over Pokénchi! / A Massive Outbreak of Satoshi Gekkouga at Pokénchi!?

Discuss

July 3rd 2016:

Abareru-kun and Rinka-chan Take a Field Trip to Game Freak / An Important Announcement from Pokénchi / The Battle Guy from "Pika-chan" Visits!

Discuss

July 10th 2016:

A Detailed Coverage of First-Time Pokémon Movie Voice Actor Abareru-kun's Dubbing Session / The Extravagant Guest Voice Actors Present the Movie's Highlights and a Very Special Video Clip!

Discuss

July 17th 2016:

Yama-chan and Nicolun Visit Pokénchi / Reenacting a Key Scene From the Movie with Professor Ichiohka's Experiments!? / Presenting the Latest Footage from Sun/Moon!

Discuss

July 24th 2016:

Abareru-kun Tries His Hand on Gyarados and Satoshi Gekkouga's Moves in the Pool! / Hyadain Has a Pokémon Battle with a Pokénd Using a New Team!

Discuss

July 31st 2016:

Pokémon Cooking, Creating Special Dishes Based on Volcanion / Director Yuyama Presents Movie Secrets!

Discuss

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast