Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What did you dream?

Default What did you dream?

This is basically a thread where you talk about last night's dream or a dream you still remember from a while ago, whether cool, scary, or weird. For example, last night, I was making mashed potato skewers with finely dressed orcs and a 3DS in my pocket that was supposedly stolen by Gandalf.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner!
    Check out my Youtube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgU...f_sLdWDogvoXzA #ShamelessSelf-Promotion.

I fell asleep after watching the first eight or nine episodes of Pokémon AG on Youtube just before going to sleep in the wee hours of the morning, so I dreamed that I was being chased through the woods on my bike by Team Magma.
    I have claimed Parasect

^fan fic _________________ sprites^

I don't remember too much now, but apparently I was a daughter of a goddess or something and there were strange, freaky things going on after she had disappeared/was abducted or whatever and I was desperately trying to find her to no avail. Then at some point, this creature called "Muda" (or whatever) had been causing mischief since it was a shape-shifter and tended to frame people it would steal the identity of, so thinking it was the one responsible for my mother's disappearance, sought after it, only to end up turning into the Easter Bunny from Rise of the Guardians when I had him in my grasp after finding out he wasn't the real Saitama. Then I was getting suspicious about a friend when he started using a different Skype account to contact me.

Yeah, I don't know what was going on. So much happened that any suspense about the mystery kept being dropped and picked up whenever it was called for it. Bit of a shame, honestly, but I don't care too much about it, I'm just happy I remembered what I dreamt for once, it's been a long while.
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2016 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 8 - 3/10/16 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

I had a pretty strange dream last night.

I was alone in my room sleeping, and a noise woke me up. I saw some shadowy figure outside my window, and it was making a lot of noise. I thought it was an intruder or something, so I sprayed it with the pepper spray that I keep in my bedroom (which thankfully I've never had to use irl). The "shadowy figure" ended up being my neighbor! I felt so bad afterwards, and then I woke up.

Been having a lot of nightmares/dreams about people from my high-school years after nearly quitting college a week ago. Im guessing it was my brain trying to tell me how much things have improved since I finished that hell-hole.

I dreamed that it was our local anime con, and I had forgotten to arrange the Pokemon cosplay photo shoot, which I've done for the past couple years. It's way too early for me to be having dreams about something happening in August...

~Psychic

Amazing art gift by the talented KCW! Check out his other art here!

The other night I dreamt that I was having trouble waking up, so my mom made me a breakfast of meatball soup with chopped-up pieces of Milky Way candy bars in it.

I have no idea where that one came from. (It actually tasted pretty good in the dream, though.)
    Current shiny hunts:
    SoulSilver BQ #13 - Slowpoke Well - 11300 REs | White 2 BQ #8 - Giant Chasm - 16300 REs | Platinum BQ #3 - Eevee - 200 SRs
    White - Dragonspiral Tower (Phase 2) - 800 REs | Y Route Quest #3 - Route 3 - 5300 REs | Sun Trial Quest #4 - Wela Volcano Park - 2700 REs

Latest shiny:

Platinum BQ #2 - 5528 REs - 6/18/17

There's so many wars we've fought, and so many things we're not
    But with what we have, I promise you that we're marchin' on

I had this one dream just last night in which I was at school with friends. It was lunch, so we lined up to get the school lunch. It happened to be really good food also, and I was craving for food too.

Well, that's just one part of the dream, I can't remember the rest. xD

I dreamt last night that I fell into the position of inmate counselor at a prison containing some of the inmates from the prison on Orange Is The New Black. I was not qualified and I just happened to show up the same day as the guy who was supposed to be hired so they gave me the job. Then I was informed that one of the inmates I was counseling was going to be released early. I tried to break the news to him (not sure why I was counseling a male inmate in this scenario, but I did) during a class I was attempting to give via projector. He apparently knew already that he was to be released early but got mad at me for being a racist (I don't remember the reason he accused me of that). The next thing I remember, I was stuck in a cell as an inmate with two of the Bubble Guppies as cellmates, and we only were able to talk about comic books.

Black Lives Matter

Last night I dreamed that I was a teacher, teaching high schoolers and I had a co-worker..... the end.
    We all live in a Pokémon world.
        Spoiler:- ❤️:

I dreamt last night that I was driving through my local neigbourhood, when I suddenly lost control over the steering wheel, found myself sitting on the wrong side of the car and eventually hit a tree.
    (I had a driving lesson when I woke up this morning which made things extra scary :O)

'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come.
    In this place I will abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'
    ~Elendil the Tall, the last king of Númenor~

I had a dream the other day that I was walking this big black dog (I don't own any) at some crossroad near where I live. We were near the road and a car went past, hitting it square in the face with the wing mirror and killing it. The dog's neck was at 90 degrees and it just stood there, dead. The next day or a few days later I was walking another dog and the exact same thing happened. It kept happening and ultimately there was a pile of completely dead dogs, with their heads 90 degrees to the rest of their body, on the kerb.

Last night's dream was HORRIBLE. I was at some woods and i took a photo of the trees: Deformed dog/wolf faces in the trees.

I was half awake, half asleep when I 'dreamt' this (I'm not sure whether it was a dream or not, but I remember deciding some of the things that happened), but I dreamt that a Teletubbies movie was being made. There was a U version and a 12A version, but my dream was about the latter. It was about a group of people (I think it was 4, 3 males and 1 female, and they looked to be around 14) that were friends because of their love for the Teletubbies. One day, the Teletubbies were in trouble, so they had to save them. At some point in the movie, they met this small, old lady that followed them, and helped them out. I can't remember anything that happened in the middle of the film. About 10 minutes before it ended, they were walking through a forest (With Teletubby outfits), and met a gang of thugs (I think I saw them earlier, they looked about the same age that the 'heroes' looked), and a blue one pooped itself. Then the thugs started to attack them, and nearly killed them, but then the old lady came and saved them.

Back at a school classroom (I think that was where they met the lady), the 'heroes' and the old lady talked for a bit (IIRC), then suddenly things started disappearing and were replaced by a cell, where the same girl from earlier was in (When I went through the film again in my dream, there were several flashes of this scene earlier on, and gradually became more and more common, until the original film was gone, if that makes any sense.). This girl had blood around her mouth, and was obsessed with the Teletubbies. Then she broke out of her cell, and started screaming. Then, a policeman got control of her and they went to a place where the old lady was. I can't remember much after that.

TL;DR: I dreamt about Teletubbies: The Movie...

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Name: Spinny
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I seem to keep dreaming a lost episode of Futurama involving the Brainspawn destroying the universe, and going back in time to stop this
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

I had about my friend who lives in the Netherlands coming to visit me (I live in Australia) .

So, I don't remember everything about this dream, but I'll put it in the order that seems most consistent. Parts I've added are in bold.

In this world, there was a controller of the wind. Everyone thought it was me because I could fly. Me and my friends came to this extinct volcano that was home to a people who took us in because of me supposedly being the controller of the wind, who I'll call the One. I knew better than them and left to look for the One, but someone from the volcano followed me to the sea, where I started my search. I was using my ability to fly when the boy swam outside of the ocean boundaries and I was unable to save him. I returned to the boundaries and I met the boy's mother, who was swimming there. She blamed me for his disappearance and tried to drown me and we got into a huge fight underwater, I think ending up in me surfacing, but not her. Meanwhile, the volcano had flooded and everyone was fighting, making the situation even more grim as the water continuously came pouring in, eventually submerging the entire inside of the volcano. But, as things looked their darkest, giant gusts of wind blew all of the water out of the volcano. The One turned out to be the girl I love, despite her looking so small and innocent. She commanded everyone to stop. She looked so powerful and yet didn't seem as if she wanted the power, which made me love her even more.

Guess who woke up crying this morning?

Check out my Youtube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgU...f_sLdWDogvoXzA #ShamelessSelf-Promotion.

I keep having nightmares of my teeth breaking apart. I think my old braces are haunting me

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    I keep having nightmares of my teeth breaking apart. I think my old braces are haunting me
    They say dreaming of your teeth falling out relates to feelings of helplessness, often (but not always) because of the death of a loved one. Take that as you will.

Anyway, I've recently been having multiple dreams about meeting ex-classmates from school. Last night it was the girl who used to be my best friend until we just stopped getting along when we were 14... I think it might just be my secret desire to brag about how much better I've become as a person since my shitty teen years.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Absol Wings View Post
    They say dreaming of your teeth falling out relates to feelings of helplessness, often (but not always) because of the death of a loved one. Take that as you will.
    I think it's my subconscious fear that I stopped using my retainer too early

I had a dream that we had gotten an extra day on our Disney World vacation. Maybe dreams will come true. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I don't remember too much now, but apparently I was a daughter of a goddess or something and there were strange, freaky things going on after she had disappeared/was abducted or whatever and I was desperately trying to find her to no avail. Then at some point, this creature called "Muda" (or whatever) had been causing mischief since it was a shape-shifter and tended to frame people it would steal the identity of, so thinking it was the one responsible for my mother's disappearance, sought after it, only to end up turning into the Easter Bunny from Rise of the Guardians when I had him in my grasp after finding out he wasn't the real Saitama. Then I was getting suspicious about a friend when he started using a different Skype account to contact me.
    Huh. One dream I had a couple years back that sticks out at me is one in which I had a newborn daughter who was a goddess, and had 6 arms and 8 breasts.

I guess that makes me your grandpa?
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Okay, since we're talking about dreams...

There was this one time during my late teen years when I had recurring nightmares about one of my favorite characters lying dead in a forest. Her name was Yin, the cartoon "Yin Yang Yo!" and I had a big crush on her when I was younger. At first, the nightmare was just seeing her lifeless body, but it got worse when I started college. Of course when a vampiric equine appears in your nightmares, someone gets bitten. That someone had to be me. I'm just happy that Yin is alive and that I don't have those nightmares anymore. If only I could stop having weird dreams about ponies. Not that I don't like them, it's just that they can be a bit bothersome.

I have more dreams to talk about, if you don't mind.

I've been having nightmares where everyone I know is dying or killing themselfs and I am absolutely powerless to help them.
    They last for hours cause my mom heard me crying in my sleep for hours.
    Immediately after those people are all dead, I am able to move and try to hold them, and everytime I get to someone this beast thing appears and I have to try and kill it, everytime for the last week or so in a row.

I can't help but feel that this is some kind of warning for me against something but I don't know what......

( Banner made by American Pi )
    " Ive got the Fire in my heart and No ones putting it out"
    FB profile Here

Quote Originally Posted by DracosWulfgar View Post
    I've been having nightmares where everyone I know is dying or killing themselfs and I am absolutely powerless to help them.
    That's pretty brutal. Thank goodness that dreams aren't real, but it still sucks that you have to experience that.

I had a dream a couple nights ago that I was visiting my undergrad college and went by the house I lived in for 2.5 years. The house was all remodeled and modern (the original house was built in the 20s). We saw my crazy landlord (who I was l-l this close to suing over a dispute) and she offered us toffee and wine. I yelled at my family that it was a trick and we had to make an escape, but they were entranced by the wine. So, they were all killed or something. That's when my dream ended. It was kind of funny, actually.
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast