Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Official Serebii Forums Newbie Help & FAQ 2016 Edition - ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

Mimik U, PokeTrainer16: What threads are you trying to post in? Did you make sure they weren't closed? (I'm not sure if ASB has a post limit.)

BulbasaurTeamCiivil: You can't, in advanced editing it looks like you can, but you can't. If you really need to change the name of a thread, PM a mod for that section.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files
    Twitter: @CleverKraken

CleverKraken - Shop dolls, accessories, décor, and more.

“Once, or twice, in a lifetime, if you're lucky, there are moments. Someone slices the world open,
    right down the middle and you can see the sky behind it. The true world. And you understand your purpose.”
    (Frances Booth - Channel Zero; Candle Cove)

Not sure I feel this is the right place to post this, but I've been having a problem with the Serebii forums this evening. Whenever I try to post it comes up with a message "database error". While one would assume that means the plot didn't properly work, when I go back to the main page without trying again or refreshing, it says I've posted. What's weirder is that certain threads aren't updating for me - I can only see what everyone else is posting from 10pm onwards in the "General Speculation Thread" (USUM subforum) if I use the "Go Advanced" mode, which makes everything extremely tedious. Am I the only one with this issue?

Edit: it seems to have fixed itself now? I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 5th October 2017 at 8:19 AM.
    Banner by me!

Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story ~ Thinking Through Illness
    Fanfic Profile:
    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678