Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Official Serebii Forums Newbie Help & FAQ 2016 Edition - ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

I have no idea if this is even the right place to bring this up, but: I can not access the forums in Chrome. Or, well, I can partially access it in Chrome. I can access (most of) the board listings, but not the topics, unless I disable all my scripts at which point I can't even post (quick reply never loads, going to the normal reply box just loads the page forever).

Firefox is where I'm posting this now and it has its own issues, like how the quick reply box is there but the post options are not.

Closing/reopening the browser/tab doesn't fix anything.

so....????

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I have no idea if this is even the right place to bring this up, but: I can not access the forums in Chrome. Or, well, I can partially access it in Chrome. I can access (most of) the board listings, but not the topics, unless I disable all my scripts at which point I can't even post (quick reply never loads, going to the normal reply box just loads the page forever).

Firefox is where I'm posting this now and it has its own issues, like how the quick reply box is there but the post options are not.

Closing/reopening the browser/tab doesn't fix anything.

so....????
    I'm having the same problems with chrome. I trying out firefox now and it does seem to be working better.

Oh and I do have a question; is there a way to keep threads that you haven't looked at since your last visit unread if you log out or get timed out by being inactive for too long? I couldn't even access the threads this morning and I had to do stuff so I missed out on most of the new posts and it's very annoying trying to find where the last posts were on my last visit.
    If SM is a rip off of Yokai Watch, then XY/Z is a very poor ripoff of shonen anime like Naruto
    Credit goes to Satomine Night

Also may as well say the forum maintenance that just happened didn't fix anything, so whatever was causing those hiccups wasn't the chrome issue at least.

So far only with Microsoft Edge can have access in every thread of the forums without loading problems and still there are some problems regarding the comment system(missing submit button) so I have to open a second tab every time I want to post a comment here.

Do we know how long it will take for this issue to be solved?

R_N, Pokegirl Fan~, & Darthlord7:
    We were having server issues earlier in the month, have your issues resolved?
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files
    Twitter: @CleverKraken

“Once, or twice, in a lifetime, if you're lucky, there are moments. Someone slices the world open,
    right down the middle and you can see the sky behind it. The true world. And you understand your purpose.”
    (Frances Booth - Channel Zero; Candle Cove)

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    R_N, Pokegirl Fan~, & Darthlord7:
    We were having server issues earlier in the month, have your issues resolved?
    Pretty much, yeah. It seems to be working fine now for me.
    If SM is a rip off of Yokai Watch, then XY/Z is a very poor ripoff of shonen anime like Naruto
    Credit goes to Satomine Night

Yeah, everything is working fine now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567