Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Serebii Forums Newbie Help & FAQ 2016 Edition - ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

How do I get the miniature pixel Sprite numbers for gens 6-7? When I press more on the option for more Pokemon mini sprites, all I can find is Gen 1-5. I know I need little number codes, but I don't know how I can get them. If you don't know what I mean by mini Sprites, they're ones of these.

Can anyone help?

Credit to American--Pi for the amazing banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Do you touch yourself to XY Ash every night?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy McNerdface View Post
    How do I get the miniature pixel Sprite numbers for gens 6-7? When I press more on the option for more Pokemon mini sprites, all I can find is Gen 1-5. I know I need little number codes, but I don't know how I can get them. If you don't know what I mean by mini Sprites, they're ones of these.

Can anyone help?
    Serebii hasn't added them to the forum.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com
    on
    Recognising your old Pokémon?

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Serebii hasn't added them to the forum.
    I've seen people use Alola ones in the Sun/Moon discussion thread. Do they just copy/paste them from the internet?

Are we allowed to create new threads in the region specific forums of the trading forum? All the existing ones were created by Serebiibot so I'm not sure if it's allowed. If not how would we look into trading for a Pokemon when we don't necessarily have a specific offer?

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    Are we allowed to create new threads in the region specific forums of the trading forum? All the existing ones were created by Serebiibot so I'm not sure if it's allowed. If not how would we look into trading for a Pokemon when we don't necessarily have a specific offer?
    You can't create your own thread within the Trading forums. This is for people who are wanting or offering a certain Pokémon, for example someone wanting or getting rid of a Abra would look in the Abra Threads. We have a Trade Shop forum which allows you trade at least 10 Pokemon. Both Sections have their own Sub-forums rules, and you should read them.

We used to have a forum that used allow anyone to create a new thread... It actually caused the forums to crash due to excessive demand. I was around at the time, and even used it I seem to remembber, there was a lot of bumping as threads only stayed on the 1st page for a few minutes.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com
    on

I hope I'm asking this in the right place. I have sanctioned a Pokemon Midseason Showdown tournament and wanted to create a thread to promote it. Which area is the most suitable for it?
    2015-2017: VGC Premier Challenge Organizer / Midseason Showdown Organizer
    Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nint...ile/KINGARCEUS
    Showdown: Playful Latios
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dragonexpert

where's the thread to trade via wifi .. I am looking for someone to trade me an oddish

Professor dragonexpert - Um, depends on what you mean. If this is another website/forum you looking to link to, you are only allowed to advertise in your signature. If you're looking to create an in game tournament, that happens here; http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...on-Tournaments. Or if you're looking to do a vote tournament, that goes in Games.

KNOXAVEL - Use the trade forum for the gen of the game you're playing, select the region/gen your pokemon was introduced in, then find the thread for that species. Alternatively, you can go to the main site and use the Wifi Chatroom.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files
    Twitter: @CleverKraken

“Once, or twice, in a lifetime, if you're lucky, there are moments. Someone slices the world open,
    right down the middle and you can see the sky behind it. The true world. And you understand your purpose.”
    (Frances Booth - Channel Zero; Candle Cove)

New User here! Question about size limit for signature images -- is it still permissible to use images in a sig as long as they're 600 x 420, or do they need to be smaller? Any help is appreciated.

no, you may only have a 500 x 300 image max. please re-read the signature rules as it says so very clearly in rule 5.
    COME TO #SPP-MISC

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience

I had been referencing the information provided on the Signature Check Thread, it cites there that the images allowed are 600 x 420. I can make the necessary adjustments, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurobi View Post
    I had been referencing the information provided on the Signature Check Thread, it cites there that the images allowed are 600 x 420. I can make the necessary adjustments, thank you.
    Actually, it's (Sig Rules 3 & 4) for Maximum Limits that the images could be, and what the size of the signature in total should be. While Rule 5 made a size limit smaller, but left you some leeway in size department.

I used to officially check signatures. Enforcing Rule 5 was hard, due to how tricky to it work out on more than one occasion.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com
    on

How does the design below your name change and why am I still the "beginning trainer" design?
    Shinies: (37 SOS calls), (27 SOS Calls)

Quote Originally Posted by jginz1 View Post
    How does the design below your name change and why am I still the "beginning trainer" design?
    You need to Make 20 or more posts in Forums that count: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5#post17904135
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com
    on

I have a custom .gif I want to use but using the image tag does not work
    how do I insert a .gif?

banner by the lovely american pi
    my fizzy bubbles profile
    asb
    *highfives all 'round* *wapsh**wapsh*

If [IMG] [/IMG] isn't working the site your GIF is on might block linking, or be blocked by Serebii due to past issues with links from that site.

“Once, or twice, in a lifetime, if you're lucky, there are moments. Someone slices the world open,
    right down the middle and you can see the sky behind it. The true world. And you understand your purpose.”

How do you post pokemon sprites under the thread?
    Last edited by ChrisDoukas; 14th January 2017 at 3:06 PM. Reason: wrong post before

Is there way to get email notification or any kind of notification when you're not on serebii so that you're informed when you get a VM? I know you can set up email alerts for PM's but is there anything for VM's?

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Looking to trade for apricorn and rare ball pokemon I don't have!

Quote Originally Posted by Inconspicuosaurus
    Dex Entry: "Alolan Raticate gained the Dark type and used it to beat up local Alakazam and steal their mustaches. This explains both the clean-shaven Alolan Alakazam, and the luxuriousness of Alolan Raticate's 'stache"

ChrisDoukas - Sprites are generally the pokemon's number proceeded and followed by either : or ;

;001; =

Lord Fighting - I don't think so (but I could be wrong).

I've got a quick question. I would like to have my name changed, but the name change thread has been closed for a while now. I was just wondering if there's another thread for name changes somewhere? And if not, will another one be up soon?

Thanks in advance.
    On a journey to 100% the Pokébank Dex!
    Currently seeking: Female Shiny Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur
    Please PM me if you have one and are willing to trade!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2130-1527

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptilite89 View Post
    I've got a quick question. I would like to have my name changed, but the name change thread has been closed for a while now. I was just wondering if there's another thread for name changes somewhere? And if not, will another one be up soon?

Thanks in advance.
    Name change threads are made every April and October. :]

How do I make custom avatars?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy McNerdface View Post
    How do I make custom avatars?
    You can not use a custom Avatar, unless you're a member of staff. The reason is was mainly to prevent the sever crashing, or so I heard. Some of it is that Custom Avatars are always added to the server, which for a long time was very slow.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com
    on

Ahhh, ok! Thanks!

How do you change the banner? I have the one with oak, but I've seen many, including Winona and Erika...I want something that's extremely awesome. Oak doesn't cut it. Are these things something I earn? They show up under the title. Do I get one by changing my title.
    New to Competitive!
    "Cause if it ain't broke...break it."

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast