Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20th merch plans

Default 20th merch plans

Are you planning on buying any of the upcoming 20th merchandise?

I'm planning on either buying a new 3DS with imported plates from the new 20th anniversary 3DS in the US and Japan (if you can get them separately anywhere). If not I'll be buying a Blue 2DS instead.

I'm also planning on getting some 20th merch but not sure what I'll get just yet, mainly because I don't know what will be available in the UK, having said that I really want to buy something to celebrate the anniversary.

Wouldn't mind getting one of the t-shirts or cap though.

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

i already bought the pikachu and mew plush today from gamestop. still looking for the pokepuff pikachu and looking forward to the new things that are coming out. i'm on the fence about the 3ds; i did want it but the fire emblem one came out instead and i already have a small 3ds so it seems like a waste to just get the plates/games.. but i also don't know if the plates will ever be available separately. damn all these exclusive things

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience

Oh I'd love to get the 3ds, but unfortunately I won't be able to afford it right now. Maybe if I'm lucky I can get one as a birthday present.

Well I might buy the special 3DS since my current one is kind of battered, but I may not have enough cash so I'm not 100% decided yet. I will definitely buy a set of Kanto starter plushies that I saw being sold on Ebay however cuz of nostalgia.

Well I'm thinking of buying the plushies from the 20th anniversary Mythical events. They just seem to be a valuable part of my collection to me.

"The Dragon that is immune to Dragon and the Fairy that is weak to Fairy."
    Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

I'm considering getting the Mew plush, though I would have preferred to have gotten the original non-shiny fabric version. I called my local EB Games today and apparently they only received the Pikachu plush, though. D: Time to try calling the other ones.

Otherwise, the Red Nenoroid looks cool but not something I need, and not much of the other merch has appealed to me. I rather like the look of the logo when it's coloured in like Pikachu but you can still see all the starters (example), though.

~Psychic

Amazing art gift by the talented KCW! Check out his other art here!

I'm planning on getting my favorite Pokemon Plushies and TOMY figurines.
    So its gonna be me hunting down Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Victini. The figurines would be Mew, Jirachi, and Victini. and probably hunt down the TCG Pins of Mew and Jirachi.

Edit: I spoke too soon on hunting down the Mew Merchandise. Went to a few Gamestops a further away and found the last one at the first store I went in. They had both the toy and plushie!! The second one I went to had like Three Mew and one Pikachu behind the counter, but I didn't get them cause of the earlier one. Not going after Pikachu.
    Last edited by Archangel Azazel; 5th February 2016 at 8:09 PM.

Fire and Lightning Race Across the Heavens

As of right now, the only thing that has to do with the 20th anniversary I already obtained were a couple codes for the Mew distribution (for me and my sister).

For future 20th merch, assuming that they all are as available as that Mew plush others have mentioned, I'll definitely try to get at one of these plushes of Arceus and Keldeo. Again, assuming the remaining ones do become easily available in store where I live.
    Last edited by The Pokemon Broadcast; 7th February 2016 at 12:00 AM.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Just preordered the 2DS with Pokemon Blue version. But also seen on GAME website that they are selling the Mew plush here in the UK, so will get that later this month too. Later on in the year I'm hoping to get my hands on those Red and Blue Nendoroid figure, as well as the Collection TGC sets of the original pokemon.

Still holding out for some more 20th merch to come to the UK shores such as the Hats and T-shirts.

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

some thing i hate for been on a country that Nintendo or at least in 50% of the cases The Pokémon Company International won't recongnize (at least we have recon by they in the TCG genre for the Play! Pokémon organization) is that you get almost nothing of merch aside of TCG or VG

i preorder the 20th Aniversary New 3DS

but the problem in this case is the store is not that serious with the release date mailing and is possible that i getting the console on monday or tuesday....................................or maybe in wednesday at least

none of the VG type national stores have merch aside of the mentioned before and TPCI won't allow the one that usually do the distributions here to get the Mew codes and i'm sure they do the same with the rest mythical pkmn with code needed

thats all by me
    : for my is the only one

I wanted to get that 20th Mew plush. I saw him at Gamestop, and I thought 'another time'. But, now it looks like they are sold out and seeing as how its a limited edition, I doubt they will get some back in stock. And the resales are crazy, on Amazon last time I look it was going for like $85! Crazy. I wish I wouldn't pick one up if I had know! If I see the other Pokemon that are coming to Toys R' Us and Gamestop I know now to get them while I can, even if I'm on the fence about it.

I've been on the lookout for all the 20th Anniversary Plush in the Bags. For those still tracking them, Jirachi appears to be VERY well stocked at TRU. My local TRU had about four solid rows of the things. It's much better than the "two per store" BS that Gamestop was pulling with the Mew Plush.
    SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself

I got the 3ds already, all of the stuff released for Mew (US), and I realllly like the 20th anniversary shirt. Gonna keep lurking at the Japanese Pokemon Center section of YJapan, though. :x
    the answer we're looking for won't be found easily,
    but we knew that when we took the first step.

I've only managed to get hold of the Mew pin that comes with the TCG pack, was hoping to get the new Red and Blue figures, but preorders for them have finished and they were too expensive. If there was a Celebi plush in the UK, I would have bought it because its my favourite out of the mythical legendaries.

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

I might get the 20th anniversary new 3DS and an imported Charizard plush doll from Japan next month, but that's it.

Wanted to get all the plushies but..,missed out on mew. Oops. Then I decided to get all the pins..Celebi refused to show itself. Anywhere. I'm hoping I can get all the figures, and all of arceus/darkrai month so I can have all of one thing atleast xD
    3DS FC: 0473-8359-5360

I have claimed

So I went to Toys R Us for the first time in years the other day, and to my surprise they had Celebi and Jirachi 20th plushes. I picked up Celebi and carried it around the store, but at the last minute I put it down as I thought I'd save my money for now because I'm a little broke. I was gutted.

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

I really only plan to buy the Plush, figure, and TCG box for Manaphy and Keldeo. If I had more money I would buy all of them, however I'm only going for my favorites.

I currently obtained the New 3DS, TCG Boxes, Darkrai Lanyard and 20th T Shirt.

I'm going to get the substitute doll for my Smash Greninja cosplay roughly a year from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

My plan to get my brother the Shaymin plushie for his birthday worked. Now if just maybe he could get me one for my birthday... My month will be Meloetta.

Question: Does 20th anniversary merch refer to all 2016 merchandise, or is it a more prestigious term.

Anyway, I got this Mega Absol figure!

Now to correct all the outsiders that think it has wings like the dork I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

wEdQ0D8h.jpg

Just got this, just in time for ash to win the league.

keldeo is available from tru! in addition, they restocked many of the older plush and ball + figures, plus gamestop also restocked arceus. get them while you can if you are missing any!

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    wEdQ0D8h.jpg

Just got this, just in time for ash to win the league.
    Tears were shed. Tears were shed.
    My 3DS Friend code: 3196 - 6799 - 6143
    Hoping to make lots of friends!

I just bought the Rocket Pikachu plush for my brother for his birthday later on this month as they are is favourite team. Might save up for a Team Galactic one when I can.

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast