Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20th merch plans

I just bought the 20th anniversary Meloetta Plush with money I got over Christmas and it's arriving tomorrow!
    Game OTP: IronWill (Dawn x Riley)
    Anime OTP: Marisson (Alain x Mairin)
    Manga brOTP: Origin (Steven x Wallace)

I also have a nominated story there!

I write shipping fics! In any of the stories I post in the shipping fics area, feel free to drop in to say hi and leave a review! I gain motivation to continue writing through this, so any kind of review is great!

"Our path may have a clear end with our friends, but it doesn't mean we cannot do anything with them while it lasts. Make sure you spend your time with them to the fullest, so when you have to part ways, once all is finally done, hold your head high, smile, and look onward to the future world that you made together!" ~ from this fanfic!

So far these are all the 20th Anniversary plushies I've got: Jirachi, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, Victini, and Darkrai.
    I want to get Genesect as well, and possibly Mew if they ever restock them, but I won't be getting Celebi, Manaphy, or Meloetta, as I'm not a huge fan of those Pokemon.
    "Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick. A shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
    - Lord Varys, Game of Thrones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12