Page 535 of 535 FirstFirst ... 435485525531532533534535
Results 13,351 to 13,359 of 13359

Thread: New Pokemon Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    It basically makes every Pokemon have super powerful moves. Togedemaru would also have Bolt Strike LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    What about a signature move. Half the Pokemon introduced seem to have one

Isn't that the point of Smogon's STABmons?
    Last edited by Xatuish; 22nd April 2017 at 11:06 AM.

Please note, I am not playing Pokemon as dedicated as before. My heart also belongs to Waifu Wars and Pit the 4th Wall Angel.
    Friend Code: 3926-5853-1176
    In-Game name (AS, Sun): Ishii
    Time Zone: Pacific District Time (PDT, GMT -7)

Spoiler:- Breeding Projects. "Show Spoiler" to see what I have planned for the future:

What about a signature move. Half the Pokemon introduced seem to have one
    It was already given Zing Zap.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

For news, reviews, info on my games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon, including pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website. Join us as we celebrate Ash's 20th 10th Birthday!

I've found Dhelmise a pretty awesome Pokemon to use. Yeah, it shares the same type as a starter, but its ability of Steelworker makes it the closest any Pokemon has ever had to having three types. Anchor Shot is a great move. I advise anyone who didn't start with Rowlet to try one out
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

I want Incineroar HA. QQ

I've found Dhelmise a pretty awesome Pokemon to use. Yeah, it shares the same type as a starter, but its ability of Steelworker makes it the closest any Pokemon has ever had to having three types. Anchor Shot is a great move. I advise anyone who didn't start with Rowlet to try one out
    i personally think it could have been designed better or something though. It seems like one of those pokemon there not be THAT many of like spiritomb. Like everytime seaweed dies and floats into an anchor, does it and the anchor evolve into Dhelmise? Idk, I guess that happens with slowpoke and shelder when they turn into slowbro, but man it just seems weird to me. They could have given it different objects that the floaty dead seaweed could float into with different typing.

Even after all these months I personally believe Incineroar doesn't look like it belongs in Pokemon's genre as my older brother best pointed out it looks like it belongs in this type of show Swat Kats: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWAT_K...dical_Squadron or really any of those old 90s shows if not older, possibly as an antagonists.

I am not bashing, or at least not trying to bash I am just stating my opinion
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I believe in my Savior Jesus Christ.
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    Even after all these months I personally believe Incineroar doesn't look like it belongs in Pokemon's genre as my older brother best pointed out it looks like it belongs in this type of show Swat Kats: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWAT_K...dical_Squadron or really any of those old 90s shows if not older, possibly as an antagonists.

I am not bashing, or at least not trying to bash I am just stating my opinion
    pokedigijedi, i dont know how much i can thank you for that posted link. ive had that show's name lost on the tip of my tongue for months just trying to remember what the series was called. i used to watch that show a fair bit myself when i was younger.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    pokedigijedi, i dont know how much i can thank you for that posted link. ive had that show's name lost on the tip of my tongue for months just trying to remember what the series was called. i used to watch that show a fair bit myself when i was younger.
    Your welcome Nel3

Yeah I had trouble remembering it also, I kept thinking it was Top Cats for some reason (even though that's a completely different show) so I had to literally had to type into google "anthropomorphic cats in a jet plane" in order to find it and hopefully remember it.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I believe in my Savior Jesus Christ.
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    Your welcome Nel3

Yeah I had trouble remembering it also, I kept thinking it was Top Cats for some reason (even though that's a completely different show) so I had to literally had to type into google "anthropomorphic cats in a jet plane" in order to find it and hopefully remember it.
    yeah, i know that too, i tried googling it also but apparently didnt put the right terms into google. i doubt i'll try to see the full series at this point but i did go back last year and watch all the street shark eps. it was painful to get past the cheesy catch phrases.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Page 535 of 535 FirstFirst ... 435485525531532533534535