Page 534 of 534 FirstFirst ... 434484524530531532533534
Results 13,326 to 13,333 of 13333

Thread: New Pokemon Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    Oh, Pyukumuku most definitely has its uses. It's one of those Pokémon that, if the opponent ever gives it an inch, will go a mile.
    yeah, ive seen a soak Pyukumuku sweep on YT already, sure it was status and boosted stats but it sure did it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    If its dumb enough to starve rather than leave a spot it likes, I say that's too good for it. They're like pandas
    im sure other animals do spend a lot of time in a particular spot if the conditions are good. if the going gets tough then its going to be a problem for them.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny :656:
    GMT-5hrs

I have this idea that the core of Minior is actually kind of soft, which is why its defenses drop so much. Also, was surprised to learn the core is based off a kind of candy
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Those candies aren't very good though. As far as Japanese hard candies go, Sakuma Drops are a lot better.

I do hope there'll be a Minior plush. To my knowledge, there hasn't been one yet.

I think that Togedemaru should learn more Steel-type moves than just Gyro Ball (which it is too fast to properly use).
    I made it to Alola! I'm having so much fun here!

Has anyone noticed the following:

Kalos introduced: 72 new Pokémon+ 28 Mega Evolutions = 100 Pokémon
    Alola introduced: 81 new Pokémon + 18 Alola Forms = 99 Pokémon

Do you think there is any chance that there is one more event legendary (beyond Magearna and Marshadow) that no-one knows about yet that will be revealed later? It would bring the number up to a nice round 100, just like Kalos.
    Currently trying to complete the Pokedex in every language.

2638-1756-0896
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Munna, Wobbuffet, Duosion

Quote Originally Posted by Galvantula1992 View Post

Do you think there is any chance that there is one more event legendary (beyond Magearna and Marshadow) that no-one knows about yet that will be revealed later? It would bring the number up to a nice round 100, just like Kalos.
    I doubt it. Don't think they care about having nice round numbers and as such wouldn't affect how many Pokemon they make.

There's the possibility that a future Gen VII game could theoretically include more Alola Forms (or Sinnoh Forms or whatever, for people thinking in that direction), but I doubt it'd only be one. There's little chance of there being something they've hidden away, though; there aren't any more new Pokemon for sure, because they'd have been found in the datamine if they existed.

That's probably a coincidence. On another note, anyone notice that of all the Pokemon that evolve via max happiness, the two with the lowest base happiness of 0 are Buneary and Type: Null? Not sure what Buneary's problem is, but it makes perfect sense for Type: Null to have such a low base happiness when you consider its backstory
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Page 534 of 534 FirstFirst ... 434484524530531532533534