Page 583 of 583 FirstFirst ... 483533573579580581582583
Results 14,551 to 14,558 of 14558

Thread: Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Leaf Blade View Post
    Anyone else hate that they often only distribute mythicals to Japan? It took until Gen 6 to get Celebi in the Netherlands. I hope Marshadow won't take so ridiculously long as that, it looks like this one is also exclusively to Japan. Granted, most aren't as bad as Celebi (Mew took until gen 4), but still.. We still haven't gotten the shiny Tapu Koko either.
    I feel you. I've been holding off on using one of my two Master Balls on a Tapu Koko because I wanted to see if America would someday get the event.

Anyway, onto some huge news. I have maxed out my Festival Plaza rank! That's right, my Plaza rank is now 999! For those of you who are curious, here's what I've currently discovered happens when your Plaza rank reaches 999.

Spoiler:- FP Rank 999 happenings:

This is Ayla, my proud heroine from Pokemon Sun.
    She's a lively Festival Plaza goer and the fashion queen of Alola.
    She's also a people person and loves to help out fellow
    Pokemon Sunsters and Moonsters. PM me if you need Dex entries
    or help evolving your Pokemon. I may be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    I feel you. I've been holding off on using one of my two Master Balls on a Tapu Koko because I wanted to see if America would someday get the event.

Anyway, onto some huge news. I have maxed out my Festival Plaza rank! That's right, my Plaza rank is now 999! For those of you who are curious, here's what I've currently discovered happens when your Plaza rank reaches 999.

Spoiler:- FP Rank 999 happenings:
    That's some great discovery! I was wondering about that thing too. Well, it appears I won't bother with Plaza anymore after mine reaches Rank 100 (unless I get offered a really good facility).

Banner made by Satomine Night

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    That's some great discovery! I was wondering about that thing too. Well, it appears I won't bother with Plaza anymore after mine reaches Rank 100 (unless I get offered a really good facility).
    I haven't bothered with trying to rank up outside of the global missions for a couple of months. When you need 200 coins to level and I get 2 or 3 from each person, there's no point.
    F - is the Fire that rains from the skies
    U - for Uranium, Bomb!
    N - is for No Survivors...

3DS friend code 2552 2930 8097
    Secret Base profile: http://mini-info.net/galleries/misc/...SecretBase.png

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Eeviil View Post
    I haven't bothered with trying to rank up outside of the global missions for a couple of months. When you need 200 coins to level and I get 2 or 3 from each person, there's no point.
    If you make sure to go online at least once or twice a day, thereby allowing the guests in your Plaza to change up, you should be able to get many more festival coins than just 2-3 per person.
    If you are already doing this though, then I'm not sure why you're getting so few coins...

This is Ayla, my proud heroine from Pokemon Sun.
    She's a lively Festival Plaza goer and the fashion queen of Alola.
    She's also a people person and loves to help out fellow
    Pokemon Sunsters and Moonsters. PM me if you need Dex entries
    or help evolving your Pokemon. I may be able to help.

I reached rank 100 this Monday. I thank Global missions on this one. Could've gotten it sooner if the first two didn't fail.

Have to do it again for USUM, if the feature returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    If you make sure to go online at least once or twice a day, thereby allowing the guests in your Plaza to change up, you should be able to get many more festival coins than just 2-3 per person.
    If you are already doing this though, then I'm not sure why you're getting so few coins...
    Well, I've already got a level 177 plaza with all 5-star facilities. No real need to rank up. The only thing I'd consider replacing is my fortune teller tent with a different region, but only if it was also 5 star. And Sophocles keeps offering me such exciting tents as a 2-star dye facility. Yeah, I'll ditch my 5 star food hut for that.
    F - is the Fire that rains from the skies
    U - for Uranium, Bomb!
    N - is for No Survivors...

3DS friend code 2552 2930 8097
    Secret Base profile: http://mini-info.net/galleries/misc/...SecretBase.png

With Cameruptite and Banettite being released, we are only missing Aggronite, Altarianite, Ampharosite, Mega Latis and Diancite.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    With Cameruptite and Banettite being released, we are only missing Aggronite, Altarianite, Ampharosite, Mega Latis and Diancite.
    Diancie will probably be given away at events with Diancie as it is a Mythical Pokémon.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Page 583 of 583 FirstFirst ... 483533573579580581582583