Page 590 of 590 FirstFirst ... 490540580586587588589590
Results 14,726 to 14,727 of 14727

Thread: Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Inwonderland View Post
    Has anyone noticed Certain items and pokemon disappearing from your games. Ive had items and event pokemon disaaper from my game... :/
    This isn't something that happens in normal gameplay, though.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

just finished moon after having completed sun (and i'm halfway through ultra moon ) and let me just say:
    please, nintendo gods, if you're listening, let us skip cutscenes in the next games SOMEHOW. when you make your game have a cutscene in virtually every single area in every single island PLEASE give us an option to skip it in case this isn't our first time playing the game.
        Spoiler:- post final boss spoiler:

functionally though, it's one of my favorites. I don't see how they can make the mechanics all that better, just tone down the unnecessarily long and bad story and perhaps make the world feel more substantial. If you told me S/M had the same ultimately sized map as, say, B2/W2, I wouldn't really be surprised, but i would find it hard to believe because everything in s/m just feels so compact and oversaturated.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Finished hunts:
        Spoiler:- Shinies :D:

Friend Safari: Mawile, Snubbull and Floette ( blue flower) pm if interested

send this 2 some1 u care about... or a skeleton will rattle his bones at u!

Page 590 of 590 FirstFirst ... 490540580586587588589590